Kai international? ?????

Hold on homie.... I think you need to re read my post... I was being nice.... I started this thread because I like this source ... obviously I don't have a fucking problem unless your trying to make one
Think he meant if you have his email then what is the issue you're having?
Don't believe he was being confrontational.

Not me ryno.. i have enough problems in real life... thought you were looking to get a hold of him and I was being nice to offer my assistant but I guess your all good with that then.. sorry my bad big guy...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Lol

Think he meant if you have his email then what is the issue you're having?
Don't believe he was being confrontational.
I know... I jumped the gun and I apologized.... what is it about meso that makes us automatically assume peeps are being assholes... anyway my fault

Like I said homie I was being nice..... you offered and I said I already have it.... if that came off as rude or as if I had a problem then I apologize for that .
If you get a moment I'd be curious as to what you paid for the stuff you got? Pm maybe?
I know a guy on a couple of private boards that sources serostim and also has a list of Indian PCT products that are easily accessible from online pharms(same stuff you listed) and he taxes the he'll out of the stuff.
Some guys dont know that stuff will not be seized by customs. The pack may be opened but it will be repacked and sent on its way to you. Happened to me many times. If it's not scheduled and not gh you're good.
Sun letro has worked perfectly for many guys I know, by the way.

Aww see we are all gwtring along....jus the way Skull likes to see it. Now bring it in fellas, I want a group hug. @biggerben69 your in this 2 big guy....I wanna bear hug;):D:cool::p

I also apologize..

No need brother.... missunderstanding. . All good.... and yes I like this source so far... glad to hear a few other peeps with good things to say.... his prices are a lot cheaper than some of the other options.... I paid 50 bucks for 3x 5000 iu hcg... I've personally never found it anywhere that cheap

If you get a moment I'd be curious as to what you paid for the stuff you got? Pm maybe?
I know a guy on a couple of private boards that sources serostim and also has a list of Indian PCT products that are easily accessible from online pharms(same stuff you listed) and he taxes the he'll out of the stuff.
Some guys dont know that stuff will not be seized by customs. The pack may be opened but it will be repacked and sent on its way to you. Happened to me many times. If it's not scheduled and not gh you're good.
Pm sent

Yes my pack even had a slip in it that said it was xrayed by customs...

No need brother.... missunderstanding. . All good.... and yes I like this source so far... glad to hear a few other peeps with good things to say.... his prices are a lot cheaper than some of the other options.... I paid 50 bucks for 3x 5000 iu hcg... I've personally never found it anywhere that cheap
He has great prices. The only problem is customs.. if it gets through witch usually dose it's great. That 1 time it doesn't sucks thougj.

An this is a perfect example why im happy your back.....You know your shit bro an not alot of guys have as much knowledge, experince, or know how as you do. A very valuble comidity to this an everyother community you may happen to visit;):cool: