L-carnitine

Nate42

I’m new to homebrewing. So far I’ve done 40ml test e 250, 50ml of tren e 200 and 50ml of mast E 200. So I feel like I’ve gotten the hang of it.

I was looking to run L carnitine injections with this next run too as itll be a recomp/lean mass cycle.

I couldn’t find a whole lot of info of brewing this so I thought I’d ask. I know it’s pretty much just doing the math to get the problem mg/ml.

my question is, is it literally just powder, BAC water, and filter? Will it go into solution with just that? Or do I need BB as well? How high can I go and get it into solution?

also, would this powder be fine, or do I need something else?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E7H10N8/ref=sspa_mw_detail_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1

also if anyone with experience running it wants to give input on their experience feel free to chime in. I was considering using 600mg about an hour preworkout as thats when most of my carbs are, and I won’t be using slin this cycle. (So that’s when my slin should be the highest)

I’m new to homebrewing. So far I’ve done 40ml test e 250, 50ml of tren e 200 and 50ml of mast E 200. So I feel like I’ve gotten the hang of it.

I was looking to run L carnitine injections with this next run too as itll be a recomp/lean mass cycle.

I couldn’t find a whole lot of info of brewing this so I thought I’d ask. I know it’s pretty much just doing the math to get the problem mg/ml.

my question is, is it literally just powder, BAC water, and filter? Will it go into solution with just that? Or do I need BB as well? How high can I go and get it into solution?

also, would this powder be fine, or do I need something else?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E7H10N8/ref=sspa_mw_detail_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1

also if anyone with experience running it wants to give input on their experience feel free to chime in. I was considering using 600mg about an hour preworkout as thats when most of my carbs are, and I won’t be using slin this cycle. (So that’s when my slin should be the highest)

i think i ll discover this night... John Meadows aka Mountain Dog does 400mg Carnitine inj with 8iu Humalog he says... i reported this because you ask about dosage.. i read you re not using exogenous insulin.. about your amazon link, i think it should be good to go.. it claims pure l- carnitine

i think i ll discover this night... John Meadows aka Mountain Dog does 400mg Carnitine inj with 8iu Humalog he says... i reported this because you ask about dosage.. i read you re not using exogenous insulin.. about your amazon link, i think it should be good to go.. it claims pure l- carnitine
I can run slin if I need too I have a shitload of humalog

When I run slin it definitely puts a little more fat/water on me and I’m trying to shy away from that right now. I’m 6’1 and 240 so I’ve got a pretty good base, at this point just bringing up lagging body parts[/QUOTE]

When I run slin it definitely puts a little more fat/water on me and I’m trying to shy away from that right now. I’m 6’1 and 240 so I’ve got a pretty good base, at this point just bringing up lagging body parts
[/QUOTE]

I keep re-iterating this because I keep seeing Frozen say it. You do NOT need to run insulin with Inj. L-carnitine for it to be effective. Inj. L carnitine is just 1.5% BA + distilled/sterile water + L-carnitine. I've never seen it brewed higher than 500mg/ml but technically you can hold a lot more in water.

I think a brew of 500mg/ml is perfect just hit it with ur carb meal PWO and you'll get some nice veiny pumps from it. I might bump mine to 1g/day. Trust me its a bitch when its brewed at 200mg/ml like most of the common stuff online.

When I run slin it definitely puts a little more fat/water on me and I’m trying to shy away from that right now. I’m 6’1 and 240 so I’ve got a pretty good base, at this point just bringing up lagging body parts
[/QUOTE]

i hate humalog because it makes me gonna hypo the few times I used it pre wo... no matter what i ate pre wo and intra wo...

I use humulin r pre wo with hgh and humalog only post wo..i eat post wo after i take the humalog shot (8iu) and Again after 1 hour..
everytime i injected insulin and i go out of my home i take with me plenty of bread and fruit jam.. I don’t remember if Meadows take that carnitine with humalog pre wo, but i dont care, as i said i wont use humalog
Pre wo anymore.. it did ruin a lot of workouts where i had to stop training and ate like 6 sandwiches with jam...(that i ve always with me) ... so i ll take 200mg with my 10iu Humulin R shot 1 pre wo, where i eat 15min after Humulin shot, something like 100g of carbs, and something like 80g carbs intra wo with creatine and EAA, and then i ll take another 200mg post wo with my Humalog shot... i didnt brew today, maybe tomorrow, i m cleaning my glassware right now

I keep re-iterating this because I keep seeing Frozen say it. You do NOT need to run insulin with Inj. L-carnitine for it to be effective. Inj. L carnitine is just 1.5% BA + distilled/sterile water + L-carnitine. I've never seen it brewed higher than 500mg/ml but technically you can hold a lot more in water.

I think a brew of 500mg/ml is perfect just hit it with ur carb meal PWO and you'll get some nice veiny pumps from it. I might bump mine to 1g/day. Trust me its a bitch when its brewed at 200mg/ml like most of the common stuff online.[/QUOTE]

@muscletrain
i just said what Meadows do... i know that you like taking Carnitine without insulin..

I think a brew of 500mg/ml is perfect just hit it with ur carb meal PWO and you'll get some nice veiny pumps from it. I might bump mine to 1g/day. Trust me its a bitch when its brewed at 200mg/ml like most of the common stuff online.[/QUOTE]
So no filtering? Or just powder and bac water like growth? I’m assuming it will go into solution? Thanks man

I think a brew of 500mg/ml is perfect just hit it with ur carb meal PWO and you'll get some nice veiny pumps from it. I might bump mine to 1g/day. Trust me its a bitch when its brewed at 200mg/ml like most of the common stuff online.
So no filtering? Or just powder and bac water like growth? I’m assuming it will go into solution? Thanks man[/QUOTE]

I mean you should still filter everything just make a nice big batch of it at 500mg/ml I just meant if you are putting BA then you don't need to buy exp ass BAC water. My vial from a highly respected lab up here just shows Benzyl Alcohol @ 1.5% so its just Carnitine Base + Distilled Water + BA 1.5% then filter that and you're good to go. Should have no problem dissolving I think I read that Carnitine dissolves at up to like 2500mg/ml in water or something crazy soluble.

So no filtering? Or just powder and bac water like growth? I’m assuming it will go into solution? Thanks man

I mean you should still filter everything just make a nice big batch of it at 500mg/ml I just meant if you are putting BA then you don't need to buy exp ass BAC water. My vial from a highly respected lab up here just shows Benzyl Alcohol @ 1.5% so its just Carnitine Base + Distilled Water + BA 1.5% then filter that and you're good to go. Should have no problem dissolving I think I read that Carnitine dissolves at up to like 2500mg/ml in water or something crazy soluble.[/QUOTE]
Awesome thanks man!

I have been told that anything over 200mg/ml is a hypotonic solution and can cause cells to burst. It should be brewed at 200mg/ml to make the solution isotonic. Can anyone confirm this. I have been brewing at 200mg/ml but when you are taking 1.5 to 2g a day, its difficult pinning 10mls.

Why on earth should you inject 2grams? 2g it for oral route as far i know

john meadwos said he took 200mg with his Humalog shot, for 2 weeks.

i would trust him, not some crackhead met in the gym

Why on earth should you inject 2grams? 2g it for oral route as far i know

john meadwos said he took 200mg with his Humalog shot, for 2 weeks.

i would trust him, not some crackhead met in the gym
The effects at that dose are AMAZING!. its a well known protocol . Synthetek recommends Usage: 1ml per 55lbs (25kg) of bodyweight per day. at 200mg/ml.

The effects at that dose are AMAZING!. its a well known protocol . Synthetek recommends Usage: 1ml per 55lbs (25kg) of bodyweight per day. at 200mg/ml.

i just saw on their site... strange.. what effects did you notice? Fatloss? And were you on other fat loss drugs at that time?

Sorry , Meadows said he uses 400mg not 200

https://www.body-mass.org/portal/injectable-carnitine-for-fat-loss/7E382DD2-A08F-435D-9495-7AFBD07691F9.jpeg
i ll try something similar

I ran solo on my TRT. Increased Vascularity, mental focus, a great sense of well being. The fat just seemed to melt away with a decent high carb protocol. I quite enjoy the stuff. Started to brew my own to keep costs down

I have been told that anything over 200mg/ml is a hypotonic solution and can cause cells to burst. It should be brewed at 200mg/ml to make the solution isotonic. Can anyone confirm this. I have been brewing at 200mg/ml but when you are taking 1.5 to 2g a day, its difficult pinning 10mls.

This is absolute nonsense lol. A lab thats been around in canada for 10+ years brews theirs at 500mg/ml and they are always on the cutting edge of bringing new items along with their AAS. 500mg/ml is perfect with zero PIP at 1.5% BA, so you're fucking jamming a 10ml syringe for 2g daily or multiple shots? jesus.

What do you even feel on 2 grams injected daily? I do 500mg a day and was gonna bump it to 1gram which is quite easy just two slin pins full a day. I CANNOT imagine doing a fucking bolus shot of 2g (10ml @200mg) daily.

I have no idea what the max you should go per ml but whereever you read that explanation is patently false, brew it at 500mg and save yourself some pain please.

Really cant comment on fat loss being noticeable but definitely gives a nice veiny pump. Running it with TRT and 2iu GH.

This is absolute nonsense lol. A lab thats been around in canada for 10+ years brews theirs at 500mg/ml and they are always on the cutting edge of bringing new items along with their AAS. 500mg/ml is perfect with zero PIP at 1.5% BA, so you're fucking jamming a 10ml syringe for 2g daily or multiple shots? jesus.

What do you even feel on 2 grams injected daily? I do 500mg a day and was gonna bump it to 1gram which is quite easy just two slin pins full a day. I CANNOT imagine doing a fucking bolus shot of 2g (10ml @200mg) daily.

I have no idea what the max you should go per ml but whereever you read that explanation is patently false, brew it at 500mg and save yourself some pain please.

Really cant comment on fat loss being noticeable but definitely gives a nice veiny pump. Running it with TRT and 2iu GH.

Pretty well the same for me but a little different:
200mg LC per day
1.5iu HGH
150 test e/wk
Feels good

Absolutely love inj l carnitine . With a proper diet and cardio routine, you’ll notice insane benefits. Especially when you actually stack with an oral l carnitine

I need to learn how to brew it

1.5% Benzyl Acohol + Distilled Water + Carnitine Base powder

warm it up and mix and then push it through a Wattman 0.2 syringe filter into sealed sterile vials. I can't see how you fuck that up.So overpriced not brewing yourself.