L-carnitine

Will try this soon - Thanks!

Btw when you look for the powder search for l-carnitin base powder. When i searched for l-carnitine powder i only found acteyl l carnitine or carnitine tartrat. L-Carnitine base powder actually is what you want(pure l-carnitin).

At least this was the case at the shops in europe - only acetyl l carnitine or carnitine tartrat when you don't look for carnitine base

Will try this soon - Thanks!

Btw when you look for the powder search for l-carnitin base powder. When i searched for l-carnitine powder i only found acteyl l carnitine or carnitine tartrat. L-Carnitine base powder actually is what you want(pure l-carnitin).

At least this was the case at the shops in europe - only acetyl l carnitine or carnitine tartrat when you don't look for carnitine base

Purebulk.com has carnitine base up to 1kg bags I think 500g is only like $54USD so like 100 vials worth at 500mg/ml

To shuttle inj Carnitine, it's enough to just use 3iu Humalog, not 8iu...
good that you point that out

John Meadows maybe took more because he used it preworkout like he mentioned. And i guess he also wanted to use a decent amount of insulin for that. But should have been mentioned that you don't need that much just to shuttle the carnitine into your muscles