Labmax Pharmacom Darius - test e, tren e, EQ and Primo

EQ is definitely legit from the Mass Spec so Labmax failed there.
Just want to mention the LM colors were correct in the EQ test, but had an additional blue color in the UV response. I assume the extra peak in the mass spec plot is the cause of that blue. I wouldn't call detecting both of those peaks a labmax failure. Not being able to tell the concentrations of either of those peaks is certainly a limitation, but that's little different than the mass spec I posted.

Anyway, thanks for taking us seriously, and for helping with the testing. Your competitor was not so understanding.

Just want to mention the LM colors were correct in the EQ test, but had an additional blue color in the UV response. I assume the extra peak in the mass spec plot is the cause of that blue. I wouldn't call detecting both of those peaks a labmax failure. Not being able to tell the concentrations of either of those peaks is certainly a limitation, but that's little different than the mass spec I posted.

Anyway, thanks for taking us seriously, and for helping with the testing. Your competitor was not so understanding.
It would be faster and far cheaper for someone who is running their test p to get bloods. Testosterone is easier to get bloods on, especially short esters.

Primo, EQ etc you can't get bloods on. Hence the mass spectrometry.

It would be faster and far cheaper for someone who is running their test p to get bloods. Testosterone is easier to get bloods on, especially short esters.

The mass spec we had done was just to determine the compounds, not the concentration. I can tell if test p is any good within a few days of pinning, usually sooner. Ever since the male contraceptive incident with MFL's and Pep's prop I tend to labmax mine anyway as a sanity check.

What If it's test e and not p? Blood would give you same results... :(

I've paid for and have my lab test paperwork ready to go to test my Test Prop I'm using from Darius. Just need to know the best time to test from my last injection. I'm doing 400/wk test P and bumped my Tren A to 600/wk. Bean on the Prop for 3 weeks.

I've paid for and have my lab test paperwork ready to go to test my Test Prop I'm using from Darius. Just need to know the best time to test from my last injection. I'm doing 400/wk test P and bumped my Tren A to 600/wk. Bean on the Prop for 3 weeks.

I did mine at 16 hours post injection and got decent results. Pretty much between 12 and 24 hours is what u wanna shoot for. Most of the BW i see around here is 24 hours for prop.

Post up the results when you get the chance please.

I did mine at 16 hours post injection and got decent results. Pretty much between 12 and 24 hours is what u wanna shoot for. Most of the BW i see around here is 24 hours for prop.
Thanks for the info. It's been 36 hours so I'll pin tonight and go tomorrow afternoon. We will have Pharmacom {Darius) Test P bloods in 5 business days from tomorrow.

Thanks for the info. It's been 36 hours so I'll pin tonight and go tomorrow afternoon. We will have Pharmacom {Darius) Test P bloods in 5 business days from tomorrow.

Awesome man! I think you might be the first to post bloods from him so looking forward to it

OK, these are mass spec only tests of primo and EQ. I was half expecting the primo to be testosterone, but apparently not. It (681) isn't primo (MW~414) either, unless the mass references I found on the web are all wrong. The EQ looks like EQ (MW~453) with something else (269) that ruined the labmax test. All just my opinion, of course. Would like to see what everyone else thinks.
@MEEKmlz

I was looking at the labmax of the primo and comparing it to what Darius said it might be... Maybe npp?
Whatever it is has a MW of 681. I haven't found any standard aas with that mass. Maybe a designer aas?? - npp is 406.6