Labmax Pharmacom Darius - test e, tren e, EQ and Primo

i just wanted to say a few things , usually when you doubt a source they get all pissy and defensive ,
when i sent flenser the samples to labmax and some failed i emailed darius his immediate response was to tell me to send them to a lab and he would pay the expenses for the testing .
he worked with us all the way through the testing , i doubt you will ever see another source be this cooperative,
he obviously has nothing to hide ,
thanks darius for your help..

Touche Sir. As you can see above. Once Dr. Jim chimed in, I openly admitted being wrong I'm my skepticism. Though I'm no expert one the subject, I don't make a practice of assuming everyone here with 100 posts is. I apologize for my lack of tact, but I'm on a lot of tren right now and the whole dick riding thing kinda perturbed me.

This was hard to type with my foot in my mouth.
Dont blame tren. We are all on tren. Fucking boys continue ti blame the gear....blame the fact that you're really a dbag and move on.

I was looking at the labmax of the primo and comparing it to what Darius said it might be... Maybe npp?

Whatever it is has a MW of 681. I haven't found any standard aas with that mass. Maybe a designer aas?? - npp is 406.6

@Darius PharmacomStore any idea what this could be ?

sorry, but just to confirm, @Darius PharmacomStore are you saying the primo MS fail was caused by problems with your reshipper?

Dude, what the fuck. The highest MW I can find is Test Dec.

Is it even an aas?

After a few hours of discussions with my reseller last night, the mystery was solved.
Apparently he realized the mistake a few days after he sent my packages, when he made a stock inventory and had some extra PRIMO vials in stock and less NOLTOS.
He was too ashamed to tell me or even to admit it several days ago when the substitution theory was initiated.

As though his shipping time and poor packaging wasn't enough, this new substitution problem came like a bonus to all the problems he already made me. A lesson well learned I guess, driven by a stupid greed, I didn't stopped the sales to accept the temporary stock problem but decided to use one of the resellers.

The tested product is NOLTOS 300, blend of DECA esters.

• Nandrolone propionate 60
  • Nandrone phenylpropionate 60
  • Nandrolone decanoate 90
  • Nandrolone laurat 90
Code:
http://www.pharmacomstore.in/product.php?id_product=21
Fortunately, there was only 1 order containing "primo" sent from my reseller. *Ironwill

What about these orals in envelopes and being wrong color/or the fact we got guys on 70 mgz a day for a week or more with no signs compounds working

The tested product is NOLTOS 300, blend of DECA esters.

• Nandrolone propionate 60
  • Nandrone phenylpropionate 60
  • Nandrolone decanoate 90
  • Nandrolone laurat 90
http://www.pharmacomstore.in/product.php?id_product=21
Fortunately, there was only 1 order containing "primo" sent from my reseller. *Ironwill

I don't think your reshipper has given you the whole story. There was only one peak in the mass spec, and it had a MW of 681. NONE of the nandrolones have a MW anywhere close to that.

Only 1 wrong labeled primo ? And this one was labmaxed ? ;)

Actually there are 6 of them, Ironwill ordered 60ml of Primo.
Only 1 order of Primo was amongst the 40 packages shipped by my reseller.

As I stated before, Test/EQ/Tren/Primo were already sent to Flenser for a new test, on my expense, from my current batch that's on sale.

I think I made myself clear by now that I want total transparency upon my store and services, so speculating certain facts from my statements, won't make me change my position or be caught with a lie.

What about these orals in envelopes and being wrong color/or the fact we got guys on 70 mgz a day for a week or more with no signs compounds working

Orals in envelopes? Both blisters and bulk pills are put inside envelopes, yes. And the stealth packaging includes also an envelope.
We got how many guys on 70mg not feeling the compound? 18? 24? No, there is 1 or 2. I have hundreds of others, that feel the compound from the same batch. Many of them already posted here.
Also, the guy with the 70mg Labmaxed the Dbol and the result was positive. As I said, I'll cover the costs of all tests being done.

Actually there are 6 of them, Ironwill ordered 60ml of Primo.
Only 1 order of Primo was amongst the 40 packages shipped by my reseller.

As I stated before, Test/EQ/Tren/Primo were already sent to Flenser for a new test, on my expense, from my current batch that's on sale.

I think I made myself clear by now that I want total transparency upon my store and services, so speculating certain facts from my statements, won't make me change my position or be caught with a lie.

Orals in envelopes? Both blisters and bulk pills are put inside envelopes, yes. And the stealth packaging includes also an envelope.
We got how many guys on 70mg not feeling the compound? 18? 24? No, there is 1 or 2. I have hundreds of others, that feel the compound from the same batch. Many of them already posted here.
Also, the guy with the 70mg Labmaxed the Dbol and the result was positive. As I said, I'll cover the costs of all tests being done.
I'm saying I saw a couple posts about pills out of blister pkg and in Lil envelopes / plastic baggies .I'm saying there are posts about the color being off like in 100 count there are un uniform pills .I'll quote the best I can.*idk what's going on my orals came in envelope & some are different color than others. But If they fakes reseller did a good job stamping them END QUOTE and I'm not SHITTING on you Darius I'm saying all it takes is a few posts like that just b4 I'm about to order a bunch of orals for me to sit back and let u fix then I'll come ahead on the order. Its called being cautious with my money..get burnt on a couple orders like I have and the caution flag comes out.that being said I have emailed u with my concerns.Your doing a great job fixing,I'm sure all will be in order soon and its business as usual..Most guys act like CUNTS & won't admit something is wrong You haven't and I respect that ..fyi I'm a pharma supporter 12 units just landed[emoji6]