[Labmax] USASpetz Test Prop

dmt31

This is a pretty definitive fail, not sure what @usaspetz has to say about it. I found this vial while trashing some of the other bullshit I've been testing. This is a pretty clear fail for Test Prop, which is pretty upsetting seeing as some people had some insane blood levels on his gear... I don't know what to make of it, but in the trash it goes.

http://imgur.com/380TDkA,18r8fIu,WynDo5S,Dcm2In2,mcaSfDO,KXlpDRt#0

I wonder, when did you take picture of vial A, did you have the olive - green initial color in vial A.

If you want my opinion it is test cyp.

I wonder, when did you take picture of vial A, did you have the olive - green initial color in vial A.

If you want my opinion it is test cyp.
No, didn't have olive green at all... so everyone is just selling Test Cyp now and pawning it off as different esters??? lol, wtf is going on with UGL's right now

I would agree with Merc, at least half of the test p I have tested has been E or C lower dose.
Meaning it goes in the trash. How can you even begin to guess the concentration... It's bad out here right now for these UGL's, the customers are getting more and more info and the ability to call them out more easily.

Agreed, total crap and not only do they short the concentration it can screw up your PCT timing.

just by looking at the colors it is good test cyp and I think that they brew it at 100 mg/ml

if you have more vials you could run long ester cycle on it but you would need to inject at least twice the ml.

What's the batch number on the vial ?
there was no batch number, it had no label. He said he sent it out in a rush so he didn't label it, something along those lines I don't remember anymore and I clear out my emails pretty often. I had it in hand in about 2 months ago, first week of november or so

No, didn't have olive green at all... so everyone is just selling Test Cyp now and pawning it off as different esters??? lol, wtf is going on with UGL's right now

This isn't uncommon. Especially when you have a UGL with some exotic hard to find compounds. Mostly underdosed test with different names on the labels.

Where those the I feel sorry for you vials of prop he sent you out the kudness of his heart. I thought for sure those would be ok.

I thought he just said in his tbread there was a bad lm on prop, and it was retested and came back good. Wasup with that?

I thought he just said in his tbread there was a bad lm on prop, and it was retested and came back good. Wasup with that?
It would be a waste of another Labmax for me to test this again, pretty clearly no prop in the vial

Test Prop used to be included in EVERY cycle I did. It was a great reason to give up the oral kickstart and also was the best to finish with and start PCT right away.

It used to be the least faked as the raws were so damn cheap. Now finding legit Test Prop is like finding real Primo. Almost non existent. I don't even try messing with prop anymore cause 99% of it is fake (as with most UGL gear) but damn. Not the fucking prop!!!!

Back