Laboratory testing of AASs, GH, peptides...

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Analyzer, Apr 20, 2017.

mercury

mercury Member

you are trying to discredit Simec while you lab results are total mess, most likely faked, you just proved it yourself,

Simec is the only lab around with reputation.

You are trying to suggest that people who paid to anaboliclab were scammed ? by fake results. After your revelations I doubt that you can be taken seriously.

Weston

Weston Member

You may have missed my question earlier. It sounds like you are saying that you thought mands was trying to scam people out of money and gear by pretending to be analyzer. Is this correct?

mands likes this.
    gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Idk man
    @Analyzer showed me pie graph
    You never showed me a colorful pie graph
    Only different colored vials and blue lights
    Everyone knows colored vials and blue lights aint scientific

My vote is for pie graph
    Cuz i like pie

TorroXL, Usmc88, TRT and 11 others like this.
    mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know it happens every time to me and @Dr JIM. I've learned to expect it and accept it.

mands

mands

He didn't say that at all, see his post above. He clearly states "I am not saying their analysis are wrong."

He said they were NOT accredited for testing AAS.

mands

Usmc88, Eman and Weston like this.
    gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@mercury
    20170421_120439.png
    See a fuckin pie chart
    Everyone likes pie charts
    Wheres your pie chart?o_O

EazyDuzIt, TRT, franchise24 and 7 others like this.
    combover

combover Member

I'm looking for a way to incorporate pie into my diet. I haven't figured it out yet so any input that can be provided would be a huge help to me getting to eat pie.

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
    mercury

mercury Member

they posted at the same time, it caused some confusion.

I did not accuse anybody about scamming to get some gear.

If you followed me, I pointed all the inconsistencies with the report.

Ripped

Ripped Member

When you attack someone's character you need to have proof. And from your post you were most certainly attacking and questioning @mands character without any proof. I think myself and nearly every other member here knows @mands has no agenda but to help meso.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

mercury

mercury Member

the proof was the report and inconsistency if you fallowed exactly what I wrote you will be more knowledgeable in laboratory procedures and testing and in the future you will be more alerted to fake lab results posted by sources trying to sell fake gear.

Ripped

Ripped Member

Is that why you use lab max because of your Superior knowledge of testing. Gtfoh.

Sdryx likes this.
    mercury

mercury Member

let me ask stupid fucking idiot what are we talking here about labmax or HPLC testing

what one thing has to do with another

if you stupid fuck do not have any argument then get lost

Ickyrica

Ickyrica Member

@Analyzer

I have a small pile of different raws that i want tested. I also have some cash burning a hole in my pocket. I would love to send you some samples to be identified and analyzed.

If I sent you three unmarked samples you would be able to identify what it is and purity? I have a new supplier and would like to double check what they are telling me for purity, actual compound etc.

Thanks

franchise24, Kakarot, Eman and 2 others like this.
    Weston

Weston Member

Actually, sir, they did not post at the same time. Analyzer started the thread, 4 or 5 people posted and then @mands didn't post until at least an hour after the thread started. You may not have used the word "scam", but that is what was implied by you saying mands is "busted", "in deep shit" and "covering up" and then saying you thought he was the same person as analyzer. Again, you didn't use the word "scam", but if a member was posing as someone else, asking for money and gear and then printing "fake", as you said, reports, that's a scam.

Ripped

Ripped Member

First you were asked were you acquired such knowledge of said testing and you ignored the question. You calling people out without any proof and I believe your just plain talking out your ass. And there is no inconsistency with the testing that I could see. P.S. intelligent people not have to call people names or get offended.

Weston

Weston Member

@Analyzer, again, welcome to Meso. Since you've been a member here since January, you must realize that there is a lot of skepticism and tin-foil hat wearing members. That is, to some extent, how members are protected from injury and fraud. If we send you a sample and it comes back under dosed or contaminated, the source of the material will want to see documentation from an accredited laboratory with laboratory name and accreditation on the paperwork, and rightly so. Are you able to provide this information? If so, will you post it here, because I don't see it on the report?

colossus25 likes this.
    mands

In all fairness to him asking or talking about Lab Max on a HPLC testing thread, you posted about steroid rings and methamphetamine busts?

How is the relevant to the testing? It's absolutely not.

mands

Ripped likes this.
    Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Asking for a friend, @Analyzer , (and I actually am this time, haha), can you test igf-1 LR3?

Thanks in advance!

Kakarot and HDH like this.
    mands

I think I asked him for you and he stated yes. I will wait for his reply.

mands

HDH and Wunderpus like this.
    kunh

kunh Junior Member

i been watchin u for yrs, EVERY testin you fuckd up no wonder ppl talk shit; now u pushin another pice of shit

no way ppl can do this legit

ANGUS? finish done jail
    simec fukd up and stoppd
    janoshil gon because LE

but dis 1 suspicious from start you shill for... also sdnly mands helpi a source get a rep in commnuty? wen this happpened before?

© 1997–2016 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.