Liberty Labs EU domestic

Just placed an order. As others have said the checkout process is incredibly smooth!

There's a 15% store wide discount for Black Friday that they haven't announced yet on Meso!

Anyone used the test cypionate or superdrol from these?

Also, if I was to do both of these would clomid or tamoxifen be better/

First vial of Test C in use currently. No PIP, swelling or redness from injection. On same dose as Hilma's Test E, no noticeable differences. Maybe bit easier to draw and inject.

Personally always preferred Tamoxifen over Clomiphene. Liked lower doses and lower prices. But I guess almost a waste of time pondering over these SERMs differences, bigger consideration would be AI vs SERM and different AIs.

Are you talking about tamoxifen and clomid in the context of PCT?

I would always recommend tamoxfen mainly due to the possible side effects clomid can give. But imo HCG is more important than the SERM used.

Are you talking about tamoxifen and clomid in the context of PCT?

I would always recommend tamoxfen mainly due to the possible side effects clomid can give. But imo HCG is more important than the SERM used.
You think I should add the HCG instead then and I plan to stay on the test indefinitely

You think I should add the HCG instead then and I plan to stay on the test indefinitely

If you plan on staying on test indefinitely then you don't need a PCT. Handy to have tamoxifen on hand incase you get any gyno symptoms. You may also want to get an AI on hand too to control estrogen, if needs be.

I think before you start using anything you should do a bit more research so you're fully prepared. The other sub forums have heaps and heaps of info.

If you plan on staying on test indefinitely then you don't need a PCT. Handy to have tamoxifen on hand incase you get any gyno symptoms. You may also want to get an AI on hand too to control estrogen, if needs be.

I think before you start using anything you should do a bit more research so you're fully prepared. The other sub forums have heaps and heaps of info.
I am thinking of tamoxifen and clomid for the gyno while on cycle, I did use caber as I also believe the gyno is high prolactin too

Just placed an order to one of the northern high-risk countries. Ordering and payment was made very easy and smoothly. Will update whenever I get news about the package. Just hoping there would be more AI's in the future

Just placed an order to one of the northern high-risk countries. Ordering and payment was made very easy and smoothly. Will update whenever I get news about the package. Just hoping there would be more AI's in the future
2 Parcels came to the same country you ordered to fine for me

Is there plans for more HCG and bac water to be added? Thanks

Back