Long term storage of raws

OffendHand

I want to store up enough raws to survive an (the) apocalypse. If I'm vacuum sealing my raws in 7mil mylar, with oxygen absorbers and desiccant packs, and then storing them at 0°F in the bottom of a chest freezer, what would their practical lifespan be? I'm interested in pretty basic shit, the things I know and like that I'm tolerant to, e.g., test e/c, boldenone cypionate, nandrolone decanoate, and Anadarko.

I had Test E from 2005 brewed 2019 that was confirmed by labs the same potency give or take ~15yr later. Stored just somewhere dry, cool away from light.

Do the math.

I just did this exact thing. Stored up for the "apocalypse" me and 2 of my buddies could do 200mg of test year around for the next 50 years. But in my research I found a study that dave crosland posted. The navy studied the longevity of drugs and if stored in a cool dark place over 80% of the drugs were fine 30 years later. Take that for what it's worth.

Mylar bag it came with silica and oxygen packets in a dark container
Thank You. All raws should be able to be stored like that? ex. MK677, hyaluronic acid, etc... they were just shipped in small clear plastic bags.
Any specific type of container needed or just any container? I'm going to be buying all of this tomorrow. Thank you.

Thank You. All raws should be able to be stored like that? ex. MK677, hyaluronic acid, etc... they were just shipped in small clear plastic bags.
Any specific type of container needed or just any container? I'm going to be buying all of this tomorrow. Thank you.
The only things that REALLY needed are silica and oxygen gels and a dark container. Moisture and direct sunlight are the two things that can potentially damage raws. The Mylar bags and whatelse is a personal choice because I have a sealer for those bags

The only things that REALLY needed are silica and oxygen gels and a dark container. Moisture and direct sunlight are the two things that can potentially damage raws. The Mylar bags and whatelse is a personal choice because I have a sealer for those bags
I like the mylar bags. I'm just going to get some resealable ones. This way if I open the container everything doesn't hit the light. It will be better than my long term system of putting socks over jars. lol Although for jars, the socks do work well, so I won't be giving that up. :D
Thank You! Amazon is going to love me again tomorrow.

I had Test E from 2005 brewed 2019 that was confirmed by labs the same potency give or take ~15yr later. Stored just somewhere dry, cool away from light.

Do the math.
This. Doing what you are doing will keep them good a decade or more

Heat light and moisture are the usual culprits to keeping chemicals from degrading. So dark and dry locations are needed. Freezing cold is not necessarily better than moderate room temperature. The research labs i have been to really don't put their chemicals in cold storage for the most part. Opening and closing a freezer door can cause condensation to form. I have chemicals i have had for 10+ years and they seem as good as new. They are kept in an air tight bag in a cooler in a closet in the middle of my house.

Heat light and moisture are the usual culprits to keeping chemicals from degrading. So dark and dry locations are needed. Freezing cold is not necessarily better than moderate room temperature. The research labs i have been to really don't put their chemicals in cold storage for the most part. Opening and closing a freezer door can cause condensation to form. I have chemicals i have had for 10+ years and they seem as good as new. They are kept in an air tight bag in a cooler in a closet in the middle of my house.
Except for peptides. If you stock up and will have them long term, you need to keep them in the freezer.

If they are not reconstituted not really
Yes, I'm talking about not being reconstituted. I've been trying to read everything since I'm buying longer term now. Lots of contradictions out there, but from what I gathered it seemed a few weeks to a few months for lyophilized peptides at room temp, up to a year in the fridge, and longer in the freezer.

Remember.. Research labs also turn their inventory at a higher rate than what we are discussing. I would agree that 2-3 years no freezing is required. However 5+ it is fairly advisable to ensure integrity.

Minimal risk if vaccuum sealed and moisture/oxygen absorbers used for moisture buildup. (Candidly those absorbers are probably overkill and useless at temps below freezing)

I triple vacuum seal my product to avoid failure (as I have seen that happen over time) and do use absorbers simply because I am anal. (I figure I get a little benefit when I remove product annually and defrost freezer.

They are at room temp for 24 hours <70 degrees) when defrosting.

Except for peptides. If you stock up and will have them long term, you need to keep them in the freezer.
As long as they are stored somewhere that does not have a door open or closed very often as the risk of condensation goes up.

As long as they are stored somewhere that does not have a door open or closed very often as the risk of condensation goes up
Yes, I'm talking about not being reconstituted. I've been trying to read everything since I'm buying longer term now. Lots of contradictions out there, but from what I gathered it seemed a few weeks to a few months for lyophilized peptides at room temp, up to a year in the fridge, and longer in the freezer.
o
I have a deep freezer that is opened and closed at least once a day. would a dark, cool, closet be the better? I have Triz I’m trying to figure out how to store! from what I’m reading freezer gets you 2-3 years.. Maybe if I put it at the bottom the temp would stay consistent? how long would it last it my closet? Im over thinking it if you cant tell.

As an alternative to the oxygen packets you can use argon. It is inert and heavier than oxygen and will displace the oxygen. It is used to keep paint and alcoholic spirits from oxidizing. You can buy spray cans of it..kind of expensive though. I put stuff in a mason jar, spray some argon in and give it a little time to displace the oxygen and cap it.

Well, why store it so long time and take the risk to inject it but not order a new batch? Mostly I will recommend to store 3 years max!

Sponsors

Latest posts