Looking for Oral BPC 157 and LL-37 (Europe) for gut issues

soltary

Hello, I am looking for a legit source for Oral BPC157, LL-37 in Europe because I have gut problems. I have looked through many sources but these products are hard to find.
QSC have ll-37 but no Oral BPC157.
Sigma Audley Inc. they have both, but there are scandalous tests and I would not order.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful.

Hello, I am looking for a legit source for Oral BPC157, LL-37 in Europe because I have gut problems. I have looked through many sources but these products are hard to find.
QSC have ll-37 but no Oral BPC157.
Sigma Audley Inc. they have both, but there are scandalous tests and I would not order.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful.
What kind of gut problems?

You know there is a specific EU thread for stuff like this, so you didn't need to make a separate one.

Anyway, check you are getting the arginate salt.
Someone already mentioned biolab, so maybe have a look at luna pharm (they are in Poland).
Someone on the thread I mentioned bought something from them (not peptides) so I would ask him how buying from them went.
If you don't mind getting it from the UK, Predator and pharmalabglobal stock it.

You know there is a specific EU thread for stuff like this, so you didn't need to make a separate one.

Someone already mentioned biolab, so maybe have a look at luna pharm (they are in Poland).
Someone on the thread I mentioned bought something from them (not peptides) so I would ask him how buying from them went.
If you don't mind getting it from the UK, Predator and pharmalabglobal stock it.
Biolab is also polish

Thank you for the suggestions.

Have you personally shopped at these places?