Looking to use Raloxifene for HGH-induced Gyno

Vesuvius

I took 3IU HGH every day for 3 months and gave myself minor gyno. There isn’t a lot of tissue growth but my nipples are permanently hard and very sensitive despite me being off HGH for 4 months now.

What are the best sources for Ralox and what dose/duration do you guys suggest?

What were your estrogen and test levels during that time?
For reference, the only thing I was on was HGH. Not Test or anything else. Before getting on HGH, these were my levels:

Testosterone, Total LC/MS: 1,238 (250-1100)
Testosterone, Free Equilibrium Dialysis: 195.6 (35-155)

Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive LC/MS: 27 (<=29)
Estradiol, Free: 0.43 (<=0.45)

Prolactin: 8.8 (2-18)

During my HGH experiment:

Testosterone, Total LC/MS: 1,134 (250-1100)
Testosterone, Free Equilibrium Dialysis: 166.7 (35-155)

Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive: 45 (<=29)
Estradiol, Free: 0.87 (<=0.45)

Prolactin: 12.9 (2-18)

Ralox is usually used at 50 iirc. Serms like nolva or ralox will stop more gyno but if you have it you got what you have in most cases.

There's alot of acedotal diy ways of combining a serm in conjunction with an ai to help. In most cases there is a tapering off method to it.

Ralox is usually used at 50 iirc. Serms like nolva or ralox will stop more gyno but if you have it you got what you have in most cases.

There's alot of acedotal diy ways of combining a serm in conjunction with an ai to help. In most cases there is a tapering off method to it.
For me, there isn’t any tissue growth. My nipples are just hard at the tips and sensitive despite me being off HGH for 4 months now. So I’m hoping it’s reversible

I have ralox, nolva on hand just in case. If i was in your situation, I would take ralox first and get bloods right after. Now I have a baseline to move forward.

It sounds like you're just scared of the possibility though.

Might have to hit it with the holy trinity. Try out a small dose of caber once, 12mg exemestane once, and 20mg nolvadex until you notice a difference. Get blood work. Start a reverse gyno experiment. I've read that ralox can cause blood clots so be careful with it.

Sponsors

Back