Low estrogen causing tendonitis

I’ve been doing 210 push ups and 210 pull ups every day for about a year now.

3 months ago I was taking 300mg test E and 2mg anastrozole a week. I was getting horrible pain in my elbows. It felt like they were going to explode when I put any tension through them. E2 was around 120pmol/l (so well within range)

I dropped the anastrozole to 1mg a week, and after about 5 days my joints felt perfect. It felt like every workout was just pure muscle contraction. I didn’t even notice my joints anymore.

12 days ago I dropped the anastrozole and started on 160mg test e and 105 mast e a week. Four days in and the pain was worse than ever. The next day I couldn’t do one rep without feeling like something bad was going to happen. Now my forearm tendons are tight, and I can feel myself getting tendinitis at this rate. Mast has estrogen antagonistic effects, so I’m guessing it’s acting as a pseudo AI

Because I do the exact same workout every day it’s easy to notices changes, and I’m definitely noticing that when my estrogen is unfettered my skeletomuscular system feels great.

I’m thinking the next step is to try 300mg test and 100mg mast
You might consider sprinkling in some rest days to allow your body to recover.

You might consider sprinkling in some rest days to allow your body to recover
Yeah. I really should. But I’m on such a roll. I’ve racked up a huge streak that I don’t wanna break. I am taking it a bit easier. I’ll allow a break every 10 minutes now if I feel I need it, and I’ll also start off the reps with shit form until I feel I can handle proper form.

I have started skipping my follow up workouts, depending on how I feel. I’ll try doing rotator cuffs and if my forearm tendons feel like they’re gonna explode I’ll call it quits before completing the first rep.

If I do have a rest day I struggle to stay asleep at night, which kinda sucks. Either way, laxing on form, having a break, and skipping some other workouts is making my push ups and pull ups a lot easier on my joints and tendons. I’ll give it a few months of this, push myself hard again, and see how I feel. If I hit a plateau from tendon or joint pain again, I’ll add some rest days.

My BP, HR, and breathing have all gone down quite a lot, so this is clearly pretty good for my CV system. If I even think about a rest day I can feel the reaper coming for me lol