Lump - 5/8 Inch Needle Glute Injection

polarahul

Hello,

So it seems my girlfriend has accidentally used my 5/8 inch 25g needles when administering glute injections (tren and test in an enanthate ester).

The past two times have been done with these needles, and I was only alarmed when today (7 days after), my right cheek still has a hard, sore lump. This lump is not of a different temperature than the rest of my glute and I have not noticed fever and such yet.

I would greatly appreciate some help with the following:

1. Has the compound from these two pins been wasted?
2. My next pin is due tomorrow , is it safe to continue injections in the glutes at this moment (with a 1 inch needle).
3. Are the lumps (on both sides, right side is larger and was the first one to be hit with a 5/8) of any concern? Or should medical attention be sought?

Thanks for your help folks!

Question 1, no the gear isn't wasted it's in you your okay.
Question 2, avoid pinning a already agitated spot there are tons of other locations to pin use those until lumps clear.
Question 3, if you have any concerns about anything for your health then see a doctor and do not rely on somebody's broscience from a forum even if it's the best steroid forum on the World Wide Web

Question 1, no the gear isn't wasted it's in you your okay.
Question 2, avoid pinning a already agitated spot there are tons of other locations to pin use those until lumps clear.
Question 3, if you have any concerns about anything for your health then see a doctor and do not rely on somebody's broscience from a forum even if it's the best steroid forum on the World Wide Web

Thanks for your help , I'll keep an eye on it and get it checked out if it seems to worsen.

Will the 5/8 inch needles suffice for quad pins? Admittedly , they are not very large.

Thanks for your help , I'll keep an eye on it and get it checked out if it seems to worsen.

Will the 5/8 inch needles suffice for quad pins? Admittedly , they are not very large.

If you aren't quite lean 12% or less preferably 10% then I'd go with the inch

jpg

Holy fuck TQ, I thought we agreed on nudies of ladies or hot pants pics, not .... THAT ! I'm scared now, what's that tube running up the bunghole doing. Nooo, I'm blind aaaaaargh

Back