Marvel Labs

Wow I've been here almost two years n never seen Mands use a curse word. Entrypostion3000 u have pissed off the most chill guy on this board, just leave man.
To get @mands pissed off you must be doing something really really bad lol.

Wow I've been here almost two years n never seen Mands use a curse word. Entrypostion3000 u have pissed off the most chill guy on this board, just leave man.
Haha I have big boi just don't really need to do so to get my point across. Every once in a while I will to sound cool ;)
To get @mands pissed off you must be doing something really really bad lol.
Yes sir! Just the way he was going on and on rubbed me the wrong way. And it probably had to do with some others doing stupid stuff on other boards and I continued my rage here lol

mands

Everyone I just injected 10 cc into my left testicle ( would be my right one if your in front of me staring at it). My spidey senses are insane now!! [emoji46] I can now shoot cum webs and swing from building to building! Marvel labs all the way!

CBS has contributed more to this board than just about anyone. if you want sunshine and roses, go to sponsor boards where people act like the sources are doing them a favor. The way meso works is the best system for finding quality gear.

On a personnel note, nothing annoys me more than when a source shows up here and expects to be treated like he's doing everyone a favor, than gets upset when they are called out for providing nothing to differentiate themselves from any other source on the internet.

And Boxcar using his membership status (without any data to prove the source is any good) to pave the road for this idiot is complete bullshit. Everything he posts from now on should be considered a lie

No one said anything about wanting sushine and roses.

Hey Meso members!

I wanted to let you all know about a new PROMO.

If you buy 3 Test E, you get 1 free.

Please message me or send me an email for any questions you may have.

Back again Meso.

We have decided to run a more competitive promo!

Buy 2 test E get one free for ONE WEEK

If you have any questions about bitcoin, marvel, or how to obtain access to our GRAMS page, please shoot me a pm or email.

Back again Meso.

We have decided to run a more competitive promo!

Buy 2 test E get one free for ONE WEEK

If you have any questions about bitcoin, marvel, or how to obtain access to our GRAMS page, please shoot me a pm or email.

You seemed Iike a decent guy. I'm just glad you chose to publicy display to the contrary. Leaves the guessing to a minimum. Appreciate it.

Ill start this entry just like i did the other one.

"It's pitiful that you'd come in a another sources thread."

You know the rules. You're either a "SOURCE" or "MEMBER"!

Stop trying to drum up business by commenting in other people's thread. It's bad for business and it makes you look desperate. You remind me of that ugly stripper, with flat tits & sagging ass, that keeps saying, "Hey sugar, you want a table dance?"

Pitiful.

Ill start this entry just like i did the other one.

"It's pitiful that you'd come in a another sources thread."

You know the rules. You're either a "SOURCE" or "MEMBER"!

Stop trying to drum up business by commenting in other people's thread. It's bad for business and it makes you look desperate. You remind me of that ugly stripper, with flat tits & sagging ass, that keeps saying, "Hey sugar, you want a table dance?"

Pitiful.
Stop trying to drum up business?
I don't believe I am posting in other sources thread advertising Marvel.

You're not a member here! What's so hard for you to understand? Meso members contribute to the forum. You are here for business, therefore YOU NEED TO STAY IN YOUR THREAD! You need not post anything of any nature in other members or other sources thread. Have you not posted in other people's thread?

You trying to befriend members, make it seem like you are here for them. To use your former status as a member to sell gear ( we already know this ). Again you are here to drum up business. You should show some form of respect!

Did you not post in Astros thread recently?

Boxcar, mghoward is right. You are now a rep. A snake oil salesman no matter how you look at it. You are to be trusted no further than I can hawk a loogey. Once you cross that line, you can never come back. Your advice to other members and attempts to get noobs to like you as a member are invalid. Learn your place here. You rep, you are second class, even to the brand new members, even to the class idiots. Stay in your thread or we will follow you around here and fuck with every post you make.

Im not saying they are gtg but. I hang around dark net. This source is well known in the dark net. you guys middle earth or abraxas?

Im not saying they are gtg but. I hang around dark net. This source is well known in the dark net. you guys middle earth or abraxas?
We had been on evo. But currently are on Abraxas and Agora. I could be mistaken, but this information should be correct.