Marvel Labs

I know he isn't. He doesn't like the tone. Too fucking bad. I don't like dishonest sources and hate seeing members get ripped off. If a negative tone is what it takes to prevent someone from losing their hard earned money, so be it.
I totally agree with you on that one 100%, but why you thinking dnoyez is defending labs like this one? Perhaps he may have used a rather poor or unclear choice of words and maybe he can clarify what he meant in his post just to settle this.

I know he isn't. He doesn't like the tone. Too fucking bad. I don't like dishonest sources and hate seeing members get ripped off. If a negative tone is what it takes to prevent someone from losing their hard earned money, so be it.

Ying and yang my friend.You have done enough contributing to offing the scammers.Do you actually train?Post something on training.Do you even use aas?Post something.This isnt a source board?Right?So lets see who cbs really is.Im going to bed because i have to work.

My agenda..Train,use aas,meet like minded people.Goodnight.

Ying and yang my friend..you have done enough contributing to offing the scammers.Do you actually train?Post something on training.Do you even use aas?Post something.This isnt a source board?Right?So lets see who cbs really is.Im going to bed because i have to work.

Ouch that really cut to the bone. CBS may be Meso's most respected intellectual, and I wonder if he does train like a mofo...

No hate CBS, we all wonder if you are just as jacked as the big boys ;)

If you're not being compensated then you won't mind letting this thread die and you'll no longer push Marvel Labs on Meso - you know, since the members have clearly spoken and they don't want your bathtub gear.

If you continue to push Marvel it will be proof that you are being compensated.

So what's it gonna be? I know how I'd bet.

I read that as he is getting compensated and he's not denying the fact that he is on the payroll.

Edit : I'm not defending this clown. I called him out when he was giving his review of Hammer's free gear. Dude is a total toolbag gear whore.

I totally agree with you on that one 100%, but why you thinking dnoyez is defending labs like this one? Perhaps he may have used a rather poor or unclear choice of words and maybe he can clarify what he meant in his post just to settle this.

I don't think he's defending Marvel, I think he's complaining about Meso. It seems every thread has one person complaining about how they don't like the tone, negativity, etc., and that Meso is a mess, dysfunctional, etc. because of it.

I guess some people think every thread should be nothing but flowers and lollipops. I don't.

I find it offensive when a source treats me like I'm stupid while trying to take my money. I find it offensive when a source sends a shill here to push their lab, and then denies they're working together when it's beyond obvious that they are. It pisses me off.

Dnoyez, apparently, doesn't find that offensive. In fact, he hasn't said a word about it. Instead, he complains that the real problem is Meso and its members rather than the lying, condescending, scamming sources. I find that offensive too.

I don't think he's defending Marvel, I think he's complaining about Meso. It seems every thread has one person complaining about how they don't like the tone, negativity, etc., and that Meso is a mess, dysfunctional, etc. because of it.

I guess some people think every thread should be nothing but flowers and lollipops. I don't.

I find it offensive when a source treats me like I'm stupid while trying to take my money. I find it offensive when a source sends a shill here to push their lab, and then denies they're working together when it's beyond obvious that they are. It pisses me off.

Dnoyez, apparently, doesn't find that offensive. In fact, he hasn't said a word about it. Instead, he complains that the real problem is Meso and its members rather than the lying, condescending, scamming sources. I find that offensive too.
OK gotcha loud and clear. Not trying to be a hater really

Ying and yang my friend.You have done enough contributing to offing the scammers.

Funny, I don't recall asking you if I've "done enough contributing to offing the scammers."

Do you actually train?Post something on training.Do you even use aas?Post something.

Does it matter? How is that relevant to the topic of this thread?

This isnt a source board?Right?So lets see who cbs really is.

You want name, SSN, address, and phone number, or will a passport photo suffice?

Whether Meso is a source board or not is irrelevant. We've got a source here right now so do you want to continue this pointless back-and-forth all night or do you have something to contribute that's actually on topic?

I stand by this statement 100%. Meso is a no bullshit zone. This place is for the big boys. Uncensored means anything goes. I got fucked several times by Meso start ups when I first came here. So did a lot of members. You don't see that happening very often anymore for a reason. People forget easy that most of these fucks are scammers in one way or another. If we lay down like little pussies, people will start getting fucked again. Fuck a start up, we hit em hard for a reason. Eroids is where people need to go if all you want to here is how sweet a source cock tastes.

No hate CBS, we all wonder if you are just as jacked as the big boys ;)

Ha! Those days are long gone, my friend, although I was never a bodybuilder. I've always trained for strength rather than size. I'm 6'2" and right now weigh between 225-230 lbs at about 18 - 20% BF. Obviously not bodybuilder condition but training for me nowadays is all about staying in shape and staving off the effects of age, and my aching joints mandate a training regime that uses high reps and low weight. It works for me, though, and I feel great. Also, I love to eat and so far, my training regime still allows me to eat whatever I want without getting fat.

Ha! Those days are long gone, my friend, although I was never a bodybuilder. I've always trained for strength rather than size. I'm 6'2" and right now weigh between 225-230 lbs at about 18 - 20% BF. Obviously not bodybuilder condition but training for me nowadays is all about staying in shape and staving off the effects of age, and my aching joints mandate a training regime that uses high reps and low weight. It works for me, though, and I feel great. Also, I love to eat and so far, my training regime still allows me to eat whatever I want without getting fat.
Sounds great there CBS as I am doing pretty much the same sort of routine. Respect for taking care of yourself.

Why not save all the talk, spend a measly $40 for a bottle, test it, then once you see it gets to you in 3 days and test perfect all this wasted breath was for nothing? That's the one thing I don't get. And getting made at me for telling the truth looks weird to me, I don't lie, ever... Idk who boxcar is and Im not working with him. Marvel turned me onto this. But I also see yalls point about ugl's. And after checking the board out, I realize most of you have been here a long time and boxcar promoting Marvel this way is frowned up on, I have left good feed back for marvel in other places so when I came here and got cock blocked by everyone I didn't understand at first but now I do, Im new I don't mean shit to anyone and Im ok with that. Ill leave this up to all yall but you will never change my mind of marvel. Hes a bad ass dude and his gears always on point.

Ying and yang my friend.You have done enough contributing to offing the scammers.Do you actually train?Post something on training.Do you even use aas?Post something.This isnt a source board?Right?So lets see who cbs really is.Im going to bed because i have to work.

CBS has contributed more to this board than just about anyone. if you want sunshine and roses, go to sponsor boards where people act like the sources are doing them a favor. The way meso works is the best system for finding quality gear.

On a personnel note, nothing annoys me more than when a source shows up here and expects to be treated like he's doing everyone a favor, than gets upset when they are called out for providing nothing to differentiate themselves from any other source on the internet.

And Boxcar using his membership status (without any data to prove the source is any good) to pave the road for this idiot is complete bullshit. Everything he posts from now on should be considered a lie

Why not save all the talk, spend a measly $40 for a bottle, test it, then once you see it gets to you in 3 days and test perfect all this wasted breath was for nothing? That's the one thing I don't get. And getting made at me for telling the truth looks weird to me, I don't lie, ever... Idk who boxcar is and Im not working with him. Marvel turned me onto this. But I also see yalls point about ugl's. And after checking the board out, I realize most of you have been here a long time and boxcar promoting Marvel this way is frowned up on, I have left good feed back for marvel in other places so when I came here and got cock blocked by everyone I didn't understand at first but now I do, Im new I don't mean shit to anyone and Im ok with that. Ill leave this up to all yall but you will never change my mind of marvel. Hes a bad ass dude and his gears always on point.
we don't care about the guys personality, and the gear is on point comment are exactly the things we don't care about at meso because it means nothing, that's for the paid site boards

Have you had blood work done while using marvel's gear? What were your results? Please post the labs. Have you labmaxed Marvel's gear? What were the results? Have you had Marvel's gear mass spec tested? What were the results? If you didn't answer yes to one of those questions, then shut the fuck up. Saying his gear is always on point without any proof to back it up other than the way you "feel" is pointless and a does not help the board or members at all.

This feels like being a kid hiding behind the corner. And watching all the grown ups argue.

Or like watching a comedy centural roast.

I love shill roasting. Keep it up guys.

Have you had blood work done while using marvel's gear? What were your results? Please post the labs. Have you labmaxed Marvel's gear? What were the results? Have you had Marvel's gear mass spec tested? What were the results? If you didn't answer yes to one of those questions, then shut the fuck up. Saying his gear is always on point without any proof to back it up other than the way you "feel" is pointless and a does not help the board or members at all.
I have had his gear tested for active ration and any present metals but never mentioned it because I cant find the file.. I can tell after a day or to on short esters if its trash though I know my body. I run tren ace 100 1cc a day, .5cc test prop 100, and I take too much eq. I use clomid eod. I am trying to gain strength mainly but could use some mass. The chick that did the lab for me got in trouble and haven't been able to find her for a copy. I found where she got in trouble on the net by googling "real life breaking bad chemist Houston tx" but can never reach her by email. I could never afford anyone else she always did my labs for free

I have had his gear tested for active ration and any present metals but never mentioned it because I cant find the file.. I can tell after a day or to on short esters if its trash though I know my body. I run tren ace 100 1cc a day, .5cc test prop 100, and I take too much eq. I use clomid eod. I am trying to gain strength mainly but could use some mass. The chick that did the lab for me got in trouble and haven't been able to find her for a copy. I found where she got in trouble on the net by googling "real life breaking bad chemist Houston tx" but can never reach her by email. I could never afford anyone else she always did my labs for free
Anecdotal evidence isn't the best way except hard proof such as lab bloodwork test reports.

STFU! You don't know Marvel or the man behind it. Have you met the man/boy and have had dinner at his house and discussed life?

Do you know how ridiculous you sound and look to everyone.

mands