Meditrope Mauves batch 109 GH serum results

These are from TP reseller Btop. Quest labs ran the report. 41 ng/dl.

Please note I treated these as 10iu vials as I do with all my hgh regardless of testing, nor do I refrigerate any of my vials until after they are reconstituted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-110526_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-110526_Office.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 104
I'm not sure what this batch of Mauvetops tested at, though Mauve's uniquely & frequently test above 13iu with rare batches above 17iu (Meditrope EU's thread has over a dozen results so I had a quick look) whereas most other brands test around 11-12iu consistently indeed. Do you feel you can draw any conclusions from your bloodwork given your methodology? It's a fairly misunderstood topic still.

I'm not sure what this batch of Mauvetops tested at, though Mauve's uniquely & frequently test above 13iu with rare batches above 17iu (Meditrope EU's thread has over a dozen results so I had a quick look) whereas most other brands test around 11-12iu consistently indeed. Do you feel you can draw any conclusions from your bloodwork given your methodology? It's a fairly misunderstood topic still.

Interesting, I had assumed it was most likely 12 based off of TPs auto reply, however this is a post here somewhere that showed variance between multiple vial within the same kits.

I have tested IGF previously as well but i feel that is more difficult to guage as I am currently in prep on low calories and using 19 nors which from my understanding contributes to a lower IGF reading.

Just from my personal research and from some info I found years ago from the late Matt Porter, testing the HGH serum levels is a good indicator that the GH is real as I have yet to see a bad result from the previously mentioned brands (aside from DO as I did not do testing on his generics).

Interesting, I had assumed it was most likely 12 based off of TPs auto reply, however this is a post here somewhere that showed variance between multiple vial within the same kits.

I have tested IGF previously as well but i feel that is more difficult to guage as I am currently in prep on low calories and using 19 nors which from my understanding contributes to a lower IGF reading.

Just from my personal research and from some info I found years ago from the late Matt Porter, testing the HGH serum levels is a good indicator that the GH is real as I have yet to see a bad result from the previously mentioned brands (aside from DO as I did not do testing on his generics).
Would you mind trying to find that test showing a significant variance between multiple vials of a kit/batch? I wasn't aware anyone had done multivial testing (or there being two tests of the same batch) of Mauve's and it might give a clue on why they're so uniquely inconsistent in IU between batches.

Everything you posted regarding testing sounds sensible. Now that you mention it, fake HGH (in terms of test results being posted at least) seems rare these days but the crossover between Meso and those dealing with fakes/counterfeits seems relatively small compared to other markets (especially offline).

Didn't realize it was you my man, to clarify I was unaware of what brand this was I just remembered seeing the results were different for each vial

Didn't realize it was you my man, to clarify I was unaware of what brand this was I just remembered seeing the results were different for each vial
Oh I thought you meant significant variance in quantity (IU), that would be far more unusual than variance in purity.

pretty good result.
I dont pay too much attention to gh serum but if it is the most important marker for you, let me tell you that liskas gh scored a 51 or 52 @ real 10iu. Posted in a german board

pretty good result.
I dont pay too much attention to gh serum but if it is the most important marker for you, let me tell you that liskas gh scored a 51 or 52 @ real 10iu. Posted in a german board

Do you know if it was the 150iu or the 120iu by any chance?

Do you know if it was the 150iu or the 120iu by any chance?
"Katze 120 ( version) Serumtest . Privater von einem "user".

"

but i am not sure if it was 10iu or 12iu.
Today another real 10iu result was posted (0,85ml of 1ml for the 12iu) and it was around 35.
so i assume the test at the top was with 12iu
timing etc of course also matters for gh serum.

"Katze 120 ( version) Serumtest . Privater von einem "user".

"

but i am not sure if it was 10iu or 12iu.
Today another real 10iu result was posted (0,85ml of 1ml for the 12iu) and it was around 35.
so i assume the test at the top was with 12iu
timing etc of course also matters for gh serum.

Awesome thanks for sharing that. I would assume it wouldn't make a too much difference in that number assuming it was 10 or 12 iu. Perhaps 15 would perhaps have a larger variance

pretty good result.
That was here on Meso, it was 33,9ng/ml over there (both users were using the 120iu kits and injected 10iu 2 and 3h before testing respectively) but any kind of HGH related bloodwork is only useful at best for an individual to measure their response to HGH in general as well as compare their response to different HGH products (presuming all other variables affecting bloodwork being equal).

@M@NU If you're saying one of them was with 12iu, no. It's a fundamental misinterpretation of blood markers rather than an inability to inject the correct amount of HGH.

That was here on Meso, it was 33,9ng/ml over there (both users were using the 120iu kits and injected 10iu 2 and 3h before testing respectively) but any kind of HGH related bloodwork is only useful at best for an individual to measure their response to HGH in general as well as compare their response to different HGH products (presuming all other variables affecting bloodwork being equal).
yes, ive reread and saw it was a meso user who did the bw and they just copied it there.
but couldnt find it here.
yes, true about hgh serum. for me, hplc is still the most useful and non-individual based marker to judge the quality

yes, ive reread and saw it was a meso user who did the bw and they just copied it there.
but couldnt find it here.
yes, true about hgh serum. for me, hplc is still the most useful and non-individual based marker to judge the quality

I also prefer HLPC testing however based off of the reputation of the meditrope line I decided I would give it a try and I am satisfied with the serum results. They are the highest I have seen out of what I have personally tested.

I also prefer HLPC testing however based off of the reputation of the meditrope line I decided I would give it a try and I am satisfied with the serum results. They are the highest I have seen out of what I have personally tested.
While they were probably the highest because you took an entire vial of each and Mauve's likely contained a few IU more than the others, what were the other values for reference?

Off the top of my head I scored 38 and 33, I believe 2nd highest was with Synergy Forge's gold tops from a few years back. 33 was with GL

These are from TP reseller Btop. Quest labs ran the report. 41 ng/dl.

Please note I treated these as 10iu vials as I do with all my hgh regardless of testing, nor do I refrigerate any of my vials until after they are reconstituted.
Those are great results man. They are 13.53iu a vial. It can't take away more than 2 ng/dl from the 41 if they were 120iu. It's sitting around 39, maybe a little over at 120.

These kits only tested at 97.2% by the old standard.

Solid batch here fellas.

Last edited:
@Liska

@M@NU

I was running short on time yesterday and wanted to let you two fellas know how SUSPECT you look posting the serums in your competition's lab results thread.

Is this how you do it here at MESO?

You and your boy are just here because these mauves tested very well and are your direct competition.

The sellers Meditrope, meditrope@pm.me DOMESTIC UK , DOMESTIC EU and TP sell this same product.

It certainly doesn't hurt my sales but it shows how sneaky and underhanded you are, I'm guessing you've been doing it for so long it's just normal to everyone.

You have a great score there, I bet your buyers would love to see those numbers...

@Liska

@M@NU

I was running short on time yesterday and wanted to let you two fellas know how SUSPECT you look posting the serums in your competition's lab results thread.

Is this how you do it here at MESO?

You and your boy are just here because these mauves tested very well and are your direct competition.

The sellers Meditrope, meditrope@pm.me DOMESTIC UK , DOMESTIC EU and TP sell this same product.

It certainly doesn't hurt my sales but it shows how sneaky and underhanded you are, I'm guessing you've been doing it for so long it's just normal to everyone.

You have a great score there, I bet your buyers would love to see those numbers...

you should have invested a bit more time in doing some research before posting that.
1.) this is a lab test thread by an individual member, not source or anything. I can post any serum tests i want in this thread.
2.) if you researched properly, you would know that i have used meditrope EU in the past and i was amazed by batch 105 and bought some of these. Also, i have made several statements in the board that i judge mauvetops as good generics.
I just switched to pharma only since i have a cardiomyopathy and wont gamble with generics anymore. Else i would probably still use meditrope EU from time to time
I would say Liskas GH, judged by HPLC, is on par with good mauves and maybe slightly below optis.