Meditrope Mauves batch 109 GH serum results

you should have invested a bit more time in doing some research before posting that.
1.) this is a lab test thread by an individual member, not source or anything. I can post any serum tests i want in this thread.
2.) if you researched properly, you would know that i have used meditrope EU in the past and i was amazed by batch 105 and bought some of these. Also, i have made several statements in the board that i judge mauvetops as good generics.
I just switched to pharma only since i have a cardiomyopathy and wont gamble with generics anymore. Else i would probably still use meditrope EU from time to time
I would say Liskas GH, judged by HPLC, is on par with good mauves and maybe slightly below optis.
I've sold greytops, mauvetops and blacktops as well a long time ago - it's important to consider this crackhead separately from the Meditrope brand as TP doesn't deserve damage to his reputation.

Bla bla bla, fellas. I here you but I also see you.

I don't recall saying any rules were broken.

I simply pointed out why you were doing it.

You think no one sees?

It's sneaky, it's underhanded and it's how you operate.

You can convince the rooks but guys that have been around see what you do. You have been in every meditrope thread dude.

Bla bla bla, fellas. I here you but I also see you.

I don't recall saying any rules were broken.

I simply pointed out why you were doing it.

You think no one sees?

It's sneaky, it's underhanded and it's how you operate.

You can convince the rooks but guys that have been around see what you do. You have been in every meditrope thread dude.
show me :)
this is a public forum.
The same way i state that imo pharma >> generics for gh the same way i state what i think bout serum GH.
you make a fool out of yourself buddy.

show me :)
this is a public forum.
The same way i state that imo pharma >> generics for gh the same way i state what i think bout serum GH.
you make a fool out of yourself buddy.
Show you what?

???????

What does this being a public forum have to do with you and @Liska being sneaky, underhanded and untrustworthy?

I get it though you can't accuse people of bad ethics and expect any type of "sence of wrong doing" if it means nothing to them ;)

At least liska had enough sense to run. He always does when he's busted out.

You make a fool of yourself because you are read like a book...

Show you what?

???????

What does this being a public forum have to do with you and @Liska being sneaky, underhanded and untrustworthy?

I get it though you can't accuse people of bad ethics and expect any type of "sence of wrong doing" if it means nothing to them ;)

At least liska had enough sense to run. He always does when he's busted out.

You make a fool of yourself because you are read like a book...
oh boy...
I am a regular user and a regular customer. I discuss stuff with others and that is why ive posted that ive seen a higher number.
If it would have been from QSC (who i also use and who is not really good with Liska) i would have also posted it.
i can also post that i am positive surprised by QSC and godraw testing their HGH and it came out pretty nice. Compareable to the mauves you sell and to Liskas HGH.
So as you see, i just post my opinion. Nothing else. If you have a problem with that this might not be the right board for you cause sources are nothing special here and dont get special treatment like you would like to have it seems

How would you even know?!
Just like I knew if I said you ran every time you were busted out (which you do), you would come back.

It took you 3 minutes to reply, just like I thought and you have nothing to say about the subject.

You know what you guys are doing here.

Get ready for people to stand up. I just got the ball rolling....

oh boy...
I am a regular user and a regular customer. I discuss stuff with others and that is why ive posted that ive seen a higher number.
If it would have been from QSC (who i also use and who is not really good with Liska) i would have also posted it.
i can also post that i am positive surprised by QSC and godraw testing their HGH and it came out pretty nice. Compareable to the mauves you sell and to Liskas HGH.
So as you see, i just post my opinion. Nothing else. If you have a problem with that this might not be the right board for you cause sources are nothing special here and dont get special treatment like you would like to have it seems
Bla bla, bullshit once again.

You know why you fellas are here...

Bla bla, bullshit once again.

You know why you fellas are here...
yeah, to buy quality stuff for good prices :)
sorry to burst your bubble, if you read through my post history you would know that i buy from several different sources and even used TP and meditrope in the past.
but i am out now. You live in a world of your imagination and it seems there is no way to make you believe otherwise

yeah, to buy quality stuff for good prices :)
sorry to burst your bubble, if you read through my post history you would know that i buy from several different sources and even used TP and meditrope in the past.
but i am out now. You live in a world of your imagination and it seems there is no way to make you believe otherwise
Damn, looks like I guessed wrong :D

yes, ive reread and saw it was a meso user who did the bw and they just copied it there.
but couldnt find it here.
yes, true about hgh serum. for me, hplc is still the most useful and non-individual based marker to judge the quality
Actually I am the original owner of that BW - whatever you saw on the other forum - someone must have just copied mine. This was done using the 120 IU Kit from @Liska HOWEVER I only used 10 IU from the 12 IU vial - So this is based off a real 10 iu ( Not an entire 12 iu vial ) - Seems like it went viral lul

Actually I am the original owner of that BW - whatever you saw on the other forum - someone must have just copied mine. This was done using the 120 IU Kit from @Liska HOWEVER I only used 10 IU from the 12 IU vial - So this is based off a real 10 iu ( Not an entire 12 iu vial ) - Seems like it went viral lul
now you will also get accused of btop to be affiliated with liska xD

Aaah, found another straw to clutch your hopes onto. Congratulations. But don't worry, I'm not going away either little guy.
Ha ha, I know your not going anywhere but if you think you are going to keep up your bullshit and not get called from now on, you are sadly mistaken.