Meditrope Mauves batch 109 GH serum results

Ha ha, I know your not going anywhere but if you think you are going to keep up your bullshit and not get called from now on, you are sadly mistaken.
I'm being called on my bullshit on average 200 times every week, except it sounds like "thank you for the results, Janoshik, I appreciate your work."

How's it looking with your record, on the other hand? One order you have managed not to mess up so far?

I'm being called on my bullshit on average 200 times every week, except it sounds like "thank you for the results, Janoshik, I appreciate your work."

How's it looking with your record, on the other hand? One order you have managed not to mess up so far?
What?

Nothing real to say again?

Cool, I've got plenty.

==========================

Doesn't anyone realize that his scamming is making him more money than if he was trusted??

All he and his followers say is blind test, blind test, blind test.

Doesn't he get more money for blind testing?

So, since he can't be trusted, he gets paid more.

Are we starting to see here?

Blind testing is the biggest money making scam he's got. People pay extra because he can't be trusted.

Send your shit to lab4tox or pay him EXTRA because you don't trust him.

Your choice fellas.

What?

Nothing real to say again?

Cool, I've got plenty.

==========================

Doesn't anyone realize that his scamming is making him more money than if he was trusted??

Blind testing is the biggest money making scam he's got. People pay extra because he can't be trusted.

Your choice fellas.
In the other news, I'm fairly happy to see that you are too stupid to even figure out the rules over here, so please, just keep on copy and pasting the same message over and over again as the last nail in your proverbial coffin.

I wonder why did TP ever even consider associating with you.

Having a tweaker resell your stuff is quite a bad look, especially if there are money spent on the marketing and there are other resellers here, who don't feel the need to have a line every time they post. Not goin to end up well for you, business wise.

In the other news, I'm fairly happy to see that you are too stupid to even figure out the rules over here, so please, just keep on copy and pasting the same message over and over again as the last nail in your proverbial coffin.

I wonder why did TP ever even consider associating with you.

Having a tweaker resell your stuff is quite a bad look, especially if there are money spent on the marketing and there are other resellers here, who don't feel the need to have a line every time they post. Not goin to end up well for you, business wise.
Dude, your like the king of posting bullshit. Once again, you say nothing.

Link me to these rules and I'll be more than happy to follow them.

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to scam people here too.

Once again, I'm over the target so you have to try to get me to stop posting this-

===========

Your choice fellas.

=====================

Besides, it's not the same message, compare them scammer.

You're not dealing with a dumb fucker here, I can reword that shit every time.

I'd still like to see the link to this rule though, if there is one :p

>You're not dealing with a dumb fucker here, I can reword that shit every time.

It's called Dunning-Kruger and god, aren't you a great example of that.

>You're not dealing with a dumb fucker here, I can reword that shit every time.

It's called Dunning-Kruger and god, aren't you a great example of that.

The funny part about this is it's you that you're talking about. The longer we keep posting the more foolish you look.

What do you have besides your one and two liners demeaning and name calling?

How long are you going to stick with the I'm a drug addict?

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not on drugs. You have to make some shit up because all you have is- I was mean because your bullshit testing was being shoved down my throat.

Dude, seriously, make some different shit up. The drug addict stuff has been played out and you look even more stupid every time you post about it which is about every post to me.

What did Tp see in me? Integrity and I do what I say.

Before all this is over, I won't need his vouch. Time is on my side fella.

Honestly, I don't see why people don't use @LAB4TOX. They have a clean record and are a real lab with a real address. Jano is making extra money on blind testing because nobody trusts him. Good for him because he gets more money like that (it's another scam). Bad for you because you have to pay a scammer extra money to line his pockets because he's untrustworthy.

Choice is yours, support a scammer and pay him extra because you don't trust him, or go with lab4tox and support a lab in our community without all the scamming, kiddie bullshit that surrounds this guy.

I will call you that as long as you behave like one.
Deal with it.

I'm sure my essays make me look like a fool. Next time I might turn out to be too stupid to check to realize blind testing is the cheapest default I'm offering!

Hell, you probably don't even understand what blind testing is.

Dunning-Kruger at its best.
I'd say get help, but I'm not sure there's a way to fix that once after you are born.

I will call you that as long as you behave like one.
Deal with it.

I'm sure my essays make me look like a fool. Next time I might turn out to be too stupid to check to realize blind testing is the cheapest default I'm offering!

Hell, you probably don't even understand what blind testing is.

Dunning-Kruger at its best.
I'd say get help, but I'm not sure there's a way to fix that once after you are born.
Kidding right?

You'll call me that as long as I behave like that?

Deal with it?

Ha ha, I haven't given it a second thought sisnce the post. Glad you like it though.

In the end, it doesn't matter what the prices are, it changes nothing as far as you being a scammer.

Deal with it.