MENT solo in lieu of TRT

What is odd is this persistent cheerleading of MENT [1], a non-5α-reducible progestagenic androgen [2] that aromatizes to a highly potent 7α-methylestradiol [3] as a viable T alternative for supporting sexual function [4] despite all evidence to the contrary, borne out by its never being pursued to market through the clinical trials process, etc.

If you can grok the concepts described in the links herein, you might see why combination of testosterone (5α-reducible & aromatizable androst-4-ene-3-one) & a 5α-androstan-3-one (possessing antiestrogenic properties, see forthcoming Article regarding Primo & Crashed E2) with MENT is a rational cycle design.

This comment is pure gold

Never use ment without a test base

Ment is not good for hrt

Thank you brother. My kidneys filtered all kilos of creatine kinase by now, and I even did a physiotherapy (it was interesting - probably very educated (judging by them NOT HAVING rhabdo), but also skinny as fuck. I know I know it means nothing, but feels awkward being trained by a dude 75kg lol. Thankful for everyone's wishes for speedy recovery.

Are you not the original OP? I have been wondering how he's (you's) doing.
I have yet to post about my experience with MENT in great detail.

I'm not the OP, just reading and expanding on what I might not know.

I've used MENT without test once, felt fine but lots of questions came from it for sure.