Ment/trest Only cycle

Hardcoreboy

Has anyone tried ment only cycle? What were the dosages and what kind of results did you get?
Were there side effects?...

I don't want comments like "take testo with etc"! ment only experiences. Thanks!

Why not? Maybe I'll be interested in trying this out myself. So why not ask for experiences? If there is nothing to contribute, don't write here.
lol, good luck- I'd stick to more human approved ped's and I'm sure 90% of people on this board wouldn't even try that shit, but instead of asking why don't you just try it and see what its like instead of asking random people lol

lol, good luck- I'd stick to more human approved ped's and I'm sure 90% of people on this board wouldn't even try that shit, but instead of asking why don't you just try it and see what its like instead of asking random people lol
Maybe so. Go home and grow up little boy. You look like the whore I fucked yesterday.

I did it in place of testosterone for TRT. Low doses like 3-5mg a day. Felt amazing, looked good and libido through the roof. Prostate great too.

Made it about 6-7 weeks IIRC. Im not positive but I think I quit because I didn’t like how small my nuts got. Even high dose test plus multiple other compounds don’t shrink my nuts even close to what low dose Ment did.

Otherwise I thought it was great but obviously I didn’t use enough to need an AI so maybe higher dose would be different. I say try it. Especially if you already have kids or don’t want em. My nuts bounced back fairly quickly after stopping Ment btw. And I’m 40+.

Ment really surprised me at how strong it was and how much I liked it. I typically prefer DHT drugs or dryer compounds. Ment made me feel great mentally too. Probably better than any other steroid. Definitely, actually. Halo and tren and Mast make me feel good too though so maybe I’m a little different in that regard.

Do it…

Has anyone tried ment only cycle? What were the dosages and what kind of results did you get?
Were there side effects?...
Used it for trt and liked it. That was 2mg/d. Ramped into a blast starting at 5mg, then 10, then 15. BP got so out of control that I had to start taking valsartan. At 160mg/d I got some relief. Dropped the MENT a week later after I had an arrhythmia pop up out of nowhere. Haven’t touched it since. Still on BP meds two years later. Prior to using it I had never had high BP in my life and the blast lasted just shy of seven weeks.

So, you know, proceed with caution.

I did it in place of testosterone for TRT. Low doses like 3-5mg a day. Felt amazing, looked good and libido through the roof. Prostate great too.

Made it about 6-7 weeks IIRC. Im not positive but I think I quit because I didn’t like how small my nuts got. Even high dose test plus multiple other compounds don’t shrink my nuts even close to what low dose Ment did.

Otherwise I thought it was great but obviously I didn’t use enough to need an AI so maybe higher dose would be different. I say try it. Especially if you already have kids or don’t want em. My nuts bounced back fairly quickly after stopping Ment btw. And I’m 40+.

Ment really surprised me at how strong it was and how much I liked it. I typically prefer DHT drugs or dryer compounds. Ment made me feel great mentally too. Probably better than any other steroid. Definitely, actually. Halo and tren and Mast make me feel good too though so maybe I’m a little different in that regard.

Do it…
Thanks!

Used it for trt and liked it. That was 2mg/d. Ramped into a blast starting at 5mg, then 10, then 15. BP got so out of control that I had to start taking valsartan. At 160mg/d I got some relief. Dropped the MENT a week later after I had an arrhythmia pop up out of nowhere. Haven’t touched it since. Still on BP meds two years later. Prior to using it I had never had high BP in my life and the blast lasted just shy of seven weeks.

Thanks!

Why not? Maybe I'll be interested in trying this out myself. So why not ask for experiences? If there is nothing to contribute, don't write here.
that was a legitimate question.

Why do something that is out of the ordinary?
Boredom? wanting to experiment?

Those are valid responses. check your attitude bro

Same thing happened with my bp when I started running tren.

that was a legitimate question.

Why do something that is out of the ordinary?
Boredom? wanting to experiment?

Those are valid responses. check your attitud
Legit question. But there are little f*cks on here that are much more catty than that, with dumber questions too.

Do it…
How would you compare ment to deca ?