Meso-rx And Ip Address Logging

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Millard Baker, Dec 11, 2013.

1. attic

attic Member

i dont think it would be entrapment either, ive seen Cops (makes me a legal expert) and ive watched cops sell whatever to dude then nail his ass around the corner. It would be pretty difficult to do online, it would almost have to be federal as there would be multiple interstate transactions. It would be laughable to watch the feds get after my hypothetical 4 vial order.

thats not what this is about anyway. this thread is about millard taking proactive, transparent countermeasures to protect all of us. how fucking righteous is that?

Candyskull likes this.
  2. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Following the migration from vbulletin to xenforo, IP registration and usage data is deleted after 24 hours.

3. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is an example of why mesorx is great site for information related to our common interest.Thanks Millard.

Millard Baker likes this.
  4. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

pumpingiron still has them all logged but there isn't much we can do about that! :)

vivame likes this.
  5. vivame

vivame Member

Does anyone know how long Cloudflare stores IP's for? I know they are pretty good at fighting warrants but nonetheless we are all connecting through them even though it would be difficult to connect an IP to a user.

pumpingiron22 and Millard Baker like this.
  6. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Good question. I don't know - yet.

7. mugzy

mugzy Member

8. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Zend framework correct?