mini fridge for peptides

According to jano hplc testing they absolutely go bad/degrade due to warmer temperatures. So we got hard science saying Canada peptide man is wrong. We also have loads of anecdotal evidence of this happening too.

Keep your peptides refrigerated y’all.
According to jano hplc testing they absolutely go bad/degrade due to warmer temperatures. So we got hard science saying Canada peptide man is wrong. We also have loads of anecdotal evidence of this happening too.

Keep your peptides refrigerated y’all.
I thought the measured degradation was after reconstitution?

I don’t want to start new thread for this dumb question.

Is there a way anyone is storing their peptide vials in their refrigerator, refrigerator doors, or drawers so they don’t fall over every time they open them?

I can’t leave them in their boxes because I have kids and guest over going through the fridge all the time. It would be fine if it had a prescription label like some of the other things I leave in the fridge.

I can buy a container or something to put them in if you have suggestions. Or looks like a mini fridge in the bedroom for a vial or two… what a waste.
I use my c4 or preworkput powder. Or get caffeine pills and put the container in the fridge. Then put the peptide in there. If you need to hide it bury in the powder a little or in with the caffeine pills.

No clue. I got mine from a vendor to the peptide community callled EZPens. Great service and was very happy but someone here or on SST told me I was over paying. Check them out and decide for yourself. EZP Supply
Do you happen to know if their carts are sterile? Prices may be higher than Ali, but not unreasonable

Try looking at a cosmetics refrigerator on Amazon. They are cheap and really small. Perfect for peps.

Wife just bought one and it came in today. We also took it to ups today to return it. They are not refrigerators. They get COOL not COLD.

I’ve yet to find one that gets as cold as an actual fridge. So, we are just upgrading our shop freezer to a shop fridge/freezer combo.

Wife just bought one and it came in today. We also took it to ups today to return it. They are not refrigerators. They get COOL not COLD.

I’ve yet to find one that gets as cold as an actual fridge. So, we are just upgrading our shop freezer to a shop fridge/freezer combo.
Exactly. Those thermoelectric refrigerators will ruin your GH. A real compressor-based mini fridge is going to be the only option.