This is what most don’t understand the difference in our genetics. For some people that amount of EQ will turn their blood to used motor oil level lol, while clearly he is still functioning with that dose.

Just like how people can run tren at 600-1000mg per week while some of us couldn’t sleep if we even go past 150mg.
yea I am aware of at all to well, unlike some well accomplished members around here...

I was just curios if he saw gains that made him increase the dose... or the other way around that he didn't feel anything so kept upping the dose

yea I am aware of at all to well, unlike some well accomplished members around here...

I was just curios if he saw gains that made him increase the dose... or the other way around that he didn't feel anything so kept upping the dose
Yeah, who knows, maybe @Mishka1903 can answer.

how much test with that EQ? And what possessed you go to 3g, did you notice increased growth?
I read some top level coach suggest that one should use 2-3 grams per week to unlock the full potential of EQ.

I started with TRT Test - like 100-150 mg.
Then went up to 1 gram, as I felt my e2 crashing.

Very disappointed bout that cycle in general tho. Expected a great amount of growth.

So I just use EQ for cosmetic effects nowadays.

I read some top level coach suggest that one should use 2-3 grams per week to unlock the full potential of EQ.

I started with TRT Test - like 100-150 mg.
Then went up to 1 gram, as I felt my e2 crashing.

Very disappointed bout that cycle in general tho. Expected a great amount of growth.

So I just use EQ for cosmetic effects nowadays.
i love eq , you have low e2 beacuse your test dosage like TRT , if you stay high (1.5G) equipoise is a great choise , test+EQ nothing else great cycle

Scale weight dropping pretty steep. But using h2o sliced now. Now at 86.55 kg / 190,81 lbs.

Waiting on my source to deliver Anavar and Stanozolol - hoping to lose some subcutaneous water and fat with it and really tighten up.

Scale weight dropping pretty steep. But using h2o sliced now. Now at 86.55 kg / 190,81 lbs.

Waiting on my source to deliver Anavar and Stanozolol - hoping to lose some subcutaneous water and fat with it and really tighten up.
Got any recent pics? That's a big weight drop from where you started! I bet you look bigger and feel better. It's all about creating an illusion. Perma bulkers look fat (and never grow for a reason, aka insulin sensitivity).

I experienced the same thing when I went single digits for the first time. I had way more fat than I realized. Like most people, I underestimated how much fat I was carrying. I thought I was in the low double digits, but I was probably closer to 20%, lol.

The rebound is amazing. You'll be able to eat more than ever before because of improved insulin sensitivity, and each day you'll wake up looking fuller. You'll find that getting fat while eating clean is actually pretty hard. Of course, you still need to stick to a diet even during your growth phase, but you'll be surprised at how much you can eat and still stay in good shape.

The next time you want to lean out, you'll start with a high carb intake and gradually reduce it. You'll be able to eat a lot while leaning out instead of going on a 2000 calories bikini girl diet.

Got any recent pics? That's a big weight drop from where you started! I bet you look bigger and feel better. It's all about creating an illusion. Perma bulkers look fat (and never grow for a reason, aka insulin sensitivity).

I experienced the same thing when I went single digits for the first time. I had way more fat than I realized. Like most people, I underestimated how much fat I was carrying. I thought I was in the low double digits, but I was probably closer to 20%, lol.

The rebound is amazing. You'll be able to eat more than ever before because of improved insulin sensitivity, and each day you'll wake up looking fuller. You'll find that getting fat while eating clean is actually pretty hard. Of course, you still need to stick to a diet even during your growth phase, but you'll be surprised at how much you can eat and still stay in good shape.

The next time you want to lean out, you'll start with a high carb intake and gradually reduce it. You'll be able to eat a lot while leaning out instead of going on a 2000 calories bikini girl diet.
That’s from today.

Still not in shape enough - and I guess, I look somewhat smaller, sadly. At least that’s what many people around me tell me :(

But not gonna stop - need to get last bits of fat / water out of legs and back before starting to slowly rebound and stay in shape for the rest of m life (sub 10-12%) while building lean slabs of meat only.

Attachments

• IMG_6594.jpeg
    IMG_6594.jpeg
    727 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6595.jpeg
    IMG_6595.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6583.jpeg
    IMG_6583.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
LOL without flexing - just from injecting 5 ml L-Carnitine. Cramped up somehow - sometimes happens, sometimes doesn’t.
Would love to have those deep cuts everywhere, all day every day. LOL. But no, just some watery flabby legs and back :D … got the death face and smallest head ever already, but still not lean enough on lower body and back. But like I said, I am not gonna stop moving forward.

„Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!“

Just received my Winstrol and Anavar today - also just ordered two packages of Oral Turinabol - cause I’ve never tried it before.

How‘d you dose those 3? 50:50:50?

Have a nice weekend !