Mishka's way to MUTANT

@Mishka1903

What’s diet looking nowadays brother? Macros?

Any significant changes on your drug regimen as well as training and cardio?
Umm, no, all drugs like before - just dropped the Slin completely for the cut.

I usually shoot for :

Training days

50g fats = 450 kcal
280g proteins = 1120 Kcal
480g carbs = 1950 kcal
calories: 3500 TD‘s

Rest days

50g fats = 450 kcal
280g proteins = 1120 Kcal
375g carbs = 1500 kcal
Gesamt: 3000 RD‘s

But try to skip some carbs and fats tbh - just to still be in a larger deficit.

Today‘s weight is 89.25 kg‘s // 196.76 lbs - they lowest I’ve been for like a decade now.

Trying to get legs and back as lean as upper front - than I am happy and can start to slowly titrate calories up.

Looking good! @Mishka1903

Out of curiosity, what are your BG values like? Fasted (after waking up) and 2h-2h30 min post meal?

Are you now trying to gain weight back or still trying to lose some BF%?

Any plans adding in HGH?

Looking good! @Mishka1903

Out of curiosity, what are your BG values like? Fasted (after waking up) and 2h-2h30 min post meal?

Are you now trying to gain weight back or still trying to lose some BF%?

Any plans adding in HGH?
Thank you :)

I am currently waiting / hoping for my insurance to pay me my CGM‘s (despite being not diabetic, I lied to them - lol)

I am still trying to lose some BF%.

Waiting for my source to come up with HGH - than I am gonna start adding it in for the first time of my life. Hoping it will be a game changer kind of thing.

Thank you :)

I am currently waiting / hoping for my insurance to pay me my CGM‘s (despite being not diabetic, I lied to them - lol)

I am still trying to lose some BF%.

Waiting for my source to come up with HGH - than I am gonna start adding it in for the first time of my life. Hoping it will be a game changer kind of thing.
You certainly will see results. Especially if cutting.

Fasted cardio works well in this case. I am doing my first cut ever, intentionally. And seem to be not losing too much body weight in conjunction to fatloss.

Stay alive man!

Ah, I forgot I did some photos of my back today too.

I guess it’s also slowly catching up, maybe even a bit faster / better than the legs. Pretty happy rn if it goes on that way.

Attachments

• IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6479.jpeg
    IMG_6479.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6484.jpeg
    IMG_6484.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6498.jpeg
    IMG_6498.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
I ran 3 grams EQ per week for some time, no anxiety. It just blocked my e2 too hard.
This is what most don’t understand the difference in our genetics. For some people that amount of EQ will turn their blood to used motor oil level lol, while clearly he is still functioning with that dose.

Just like how people can run tren at 600-1000mg per week while some of us couldn’t sleep if we even go past 150mg.

This is what most don’t understand the difference in our genetics. For some people that amount of EQ will turn their blood to used motor oil level lol, while clearly he is still functioning with that dose.

Just like how people can run tren at 600-1000mg per week while some of us couldn’t sleep if we even go past 150mg.

Well to be fair I don’t think he does blood work, so he too may have had motor oil for blood and had never known.

Back