on the last 6 weeks of my prep i had to cut out insulin completely.
even 4iu preworkout with 40g carbs and 40g intra 30min later made me go hype.
The combination of 200mg DNP + 300mg of tren a week + tirzepatide and very low carbs (80 pre+intra, 50g the remaining day) made me to sensitive to insulin that no matter the dosage, i went hypo

202 this morning. Still losing some weight despite less cardio and more calories. I love the shape in my midsection - still too much water/skin/fat on back and legs tho :‘(

202 this morning. Still losing some weight despite less cardio and more calories. I love the shape in my midsection - still too much water/skin/fat on back and legs tho :‘(

Are we supposed to guess? 202 with more or less insulin, how are you shitting/pooping habits with the new regimen, are your skin calipers jacked up?

Cuz tomorrow it could all change like Lyle McDonald says, whoosh (even though he addresses all PEDs like black and white)

Are we supposed to guess? 202 with more or less insulin, how are you shitting/pooping habits with the new regimen, are your skin calipers jacked up?

Cuz tomorrow it could all change like Lyle McDonald says, whoosh (even though he addresses all PEDs like black and white)
Don’t get what u mean tbh.

What should you guess? I just wanted to cry a bit bout not getting stage ready legs and back. lol.

I don’t have any skin calipers.
Pooping a bit more, as I eat a bit more, haha.

I mean, I got some visible veins on my legs - but no visible separations like I would like to see them. But I got good cuts in the serratus for example.

The pictures are from yesterday, just sitting on the couch after having 2 apples and a whey shake as „breakfast“.

Attachments

• IMG_6237.jpeg
    IMG_6237.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_6242.jpeg
    IMG_6242.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
Hello everybody, greetings from the ER.

I’ve been found by my neighbor, naked on the floor. He instantly gave me honey from a squeeze thing.

I was rushed to the ER with 22 blood glucose.

They got me back, pushed my glucose to 220 and two hours later it had been down again to 119.

I gotta stay here over night.

My wie said end the cut or we are divorced.

I found a midway, 2-3 months cut break and then sowie cut with a slight deficit of like 10%.

Thanks for going this way with me, I guess it is over for like 2-3 months now. Gonna eat clean and secretly stay on my cut stack and hope to reckon further.
I am glad you are ok and i appreciate the fact you're logging your journey with all honesty.
when the side effects start affecting your environment is time to reconsider a different route.
threads like these are really helpful for everybody to keep aware of the fact that you might think that everything is under control but things could change in an instant specially with insulin.

tbh I guess I just got some "loose(r) skin" on my legs & back.
Is there any kind of peptide or something (GHK-Cu maybe), which could fix that? So my skin tightens a bit up? I am really happy with my (upper) front, but my back and legs look like I am still watery / fatty.

Attachments

• IMG_6303.jpeg
    IMG_6303.jpeg
    723.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6305.png
    IMG_6305.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6306.png
    IMG_6306.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6307.jpeg
    IMG_6307.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 105
Is there any kind of peptide or something (GHK-Cu maybe), which could fix that? So my skin tightens a bit up? I am really happy with my (upper) front, but my back and legs look like I am still watery / fatty.

You're 30kg down from your heaviest, obviously your skin has to deflate. Also you're not 20 years old, the older you get the more fragile the skin gets.

The only "permanent" solution i can think right now is to get as lean as you can and stay there for a long time before start adding weight again, but this is not what you, me or any other who does the bodybuilding lifestyle with cut and bulk is able to do. I've tried different various expensive creams and gels years ago for my stretch marks and excess skin and nothing helped.

Honestly, i think you're overthinking it. Do you plan staying on this bodyweight for the rest of your life? If yes, then i get it with fixing the skin issue, but if you plan on gaining muscles or weight in general, then your skin it will stretch again no matter what, seems pointless to me.

You're 30kg down from your heaviest, obviously your skin has to deflate. Also you're not 20 years old, the older you get the more fragile the skin gets.

The only "permanent" solution i can think right now is to get as lean as you can and stay there for a long time before start adding weight again, but this is not what you, me or any other who does the bodybuilding lifestyle with cut and bulk is able to do. I've tried different various expensive creams and gels years ago for my stretch marks and excess skin and nothing helped.

Honestly, i think you're overthinking it. Do you plan staying on this bodyweight for the rest of your life? If yes, then i get it with fixing the skin issue, but if you plan on gaining muscles or weight in general, then your skin it will stretch again no matter what, seems pointless to me.
Thank you!

Planning to not get over that body fat % anymore, bulk up until like 12% max and then mini cut down to 8% - back and forth. Until I am huge :D ... so, until the end of my life - which I won't be huge at anyway :( :D

Amazing shape dude! Honestly, the loose skin most likely comes from your size and still having some water

Doubt GH CU can fix that, you already run a lot of things so i wouldnt add in anything at the moment.

Perhaps try creme for stretchmarks for pregnant woman, they helped me with my stretchmarks and loose skin a bit other than that, make sure you take your supplements for the skin as well (collagen peptides and all that jazz)

That’s how I want to look like while bulking all year long lol

like all those mini veins and cut in the legs

Attachments

• IMG_6313.png
    IMG_6313.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 133
That’s how I want to look like while bulking all year long lol

like all those mini veins and cut in the legs
Goddamn, tall goals brother. You need to be look after yourself then, you won’t get to your goal if you get a serious illness or worse, check out halfway to your goals.

Hehe, so I am the 90 kg boy with bad genetics :) .. can’t see any improvement these days. Getting a bit sad.
A lot of ppl would take your physique if that’s what they were looking for !!

Are you expecting daily improvements noticeable in a mirror, id wait for monthly and then adjust. You’re literally critiquing yourself every other day.

A lot of ppl would take your physique if that’s what they were looking for !!

Are you expecting daily improvements noticeable in a mirror, id wait for monthly and then adjust. You’re literally critiquing yourself every other day.
Yea, lol. I really expect daily visible changes in the mirror.

Everybody talks about seeing daily visual changes in their prep. I never ever did that.

So what’s the plan now ?

Going on and on and on until I am sub 10% and hopefully happy to start building up like 6 months to max ~12%ish percent. Minicut back to 8% in 4-6 weeks and so on.

Everybody talks about seeing daily visual changes in their prep. I never ever did that.

Same dude. I got pretty leans and then started to gain and I was super excited for all the things I’ve read about when you get super lean that it seems everyone experiences. I saw and felt none of them. Huge let down. Just gotta keep going. Hopefully one day I’ll get there