My apocalypse workout stuff at home

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by CAswole, Mar 20, 2020.

1. CAswole

CAswole Member

Ok so that's I think the "warm up" one on the captain of crush. The #1 starts at 140lbs to close it then makes like 40lb jumps if I'm not mistaken. They also come in .5 , I have #1 , #1.5 etc... Going up to #3. They go up to #4, World's Strongest Man Status.

Millard Baker and Logan44551 like this.
  2. Modified this with half a piece of pvc to fit my and stop it from digging into my palm. If I’m not working I’m squeezing this and scrolling MESO.

Attached Files:

CAswole and Logan44551 like this.
  3. CAswole

CAswole Member

so today's Push Pull workout turned into just a pull after annihilating triceps the day before yesterday. Push just wasn't happening today.
    Pullups x 4
    Sandbag rows x 4
    Dumbbell rows x 4
    TRX rows x 4

Abs/Core:
    Dragon Flag
    Wheel Rollouts
    TrX Superman hold

Neck harness
    Wrist roller.

Done

Logan44551 likes this.
  4. CAswole

CAswole Member

IMG_20200415_182320325.jpg suspended my wrist roller from a three-quarter inch pipe and some double wrapped 550 cord. Love this thing. Very happy to be able to put it to use again. Always just used the j hooks in the squat rack before the world ended.

ergomaniac likes this.
  5. CAswole

CAswole Member

built this dip station which works awesome, and came up on to old School 50 lb York barbell plates that A friend gave to me. Also another matching 40 lb dumbbell for the lone one that I had. Coming together. IMG_20200508_141459220.jpg IMG_20200507_175753495.jpg

6. Barny

Barny Member

That bit of kit looks class, I've seen a dude on Instagram called "Jujimufu" use one and the pump he got was pretty insane.

CAswole likes this.