My brew method

Jire

Following the practice of Lena MTF trans E2 vendor, I have been having success with my brews.

I don't use any BB, and only 0.25% BA.

I add my raw, carrier oil, and the tiny amount of BA to an unsterile vial.
Then I cap it, and pressure cook in my InstantPot at max (121C) for an hour - this sterilizes the contents, but for my IM brews I take the extra safe route and filter it from the original vial into a sealed sterile vial with a .22um sterile filter.

So far so good with all of my brews:
250mg/mL test cyp in olive oil
150mg/mL test prop in olive oil
100mg/mL test base in MCT oil
50mg/mL DHT in MCT oil
50mg/mL E2 enanthate in MCT oil (for girlfriend)

All have truly zero PIP subQ as high as .5mL per injection site. I also feel much better than I ever did from UGL gear.

The olive oil brews are for IM injections.

Current cycle:
1mL test cyp IM, Mon/Wed/Fri (750mg/week)
.5mL test prop IM Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat (300mg/week)
.2mL DHT every day subQ (70mg/week)

Girlfriend is on .5mL E2 en. twice a week.

So far so good, but do feel free to call me an idiot, and explain why what I'm doing is wrong.

Taking estrogen without taking progesterone? I would strongly advise against this

Taking estrogen without progesterone increases your risk for cancer of the endometrium

“”””girlfriend””””

No buddy, you got a boyfriend.

Taking estrogen without taking progesterone? I would strongly advise against this

Taking estrogen without progesterone increases your risk for cancer of the endometrium
As it modulates E2 prevention cancer, it also stalls breast growth, but long-term within a year or so she'll be hopping on it.

“”””girlfriend””””

No buddy, you got a boyfriend.
She's a biological female, E2 helps keep her mood up, skin youthful, joints/bones protected, and.. bigger boobies ;)

Following the practice of Lena MTF trans E2 vendor, I have been having success with my brews.

Then I cap it, and pressure cook in my InstantPot at max (121C) for an hour - this sterilizes the contents, but for my IM brews I take the extra safe route and filter it from the original vial into a sealed sterile vial with a .22um sterile filter.

50mg/mL DHT in MCT oil

All have truly zero PIP subQ as high as .5mL per injection site. I also feel much better than I ever did from UGL gear.

Current cycle:

So far so good, but do feel free to call me an idiot, and explain why what I'm doing is wrong.
Olive oil does sound a lot better to be honest

Does there exist any relevant data for BA and bacterial growth? Homebrewers and UGLs use 2% just because.

50mg/mL DHT in MCT oil

Current cycle:

Are you using a steroid powder calculator? Because 0.25% BA in the calculator is actually 25%. Doesn't sound like you're really using that much but just wanted to be sure.

Interesting brewing method.Everything is hold fine?
Especially
50mg/mL DHT in MCT oil

Are you using a steroid powder calculator? Because 0.25% BA in the calculator is actually 25%. Doesn't sound like you're really using that much but just wanted to be sure.
Yes, I put in 0.0025 not 0.25, I do not use much BA, just a tiny bit to prevent growth in the vial. Thanks for the concern though man.

Interesting brewing method.Everything is hold fine?
Especially
50mg/mL DHT in MCT oil
The DHT crashes a bit if it gets cold, but quickly is remedied by putting on a coffee mug warmer. Test prop/base hold fine even in the cold.

Does there exist any relevant data for BA and bacterial growth? Homebrewers and UGLs use 2% just because.
The science says there is no extra benefit to using over .8% but I have never heard of a minimum. I can tell you with out a doubt ba does not cause pip. There are many other factors. Solvents can account for a lot. But concentrations and bad raws are the usual colprit

The science says there is no extra benefit to using over .8% but I have never heard of a minimum. I can tell you with out a doubt ba does not cause pip. There are many other factors. Solvents can account for a lot. But concentrations and bad raws are the usual colprit
I see. Could you by any chance mean 0.9%?
I've seen that in a lot of pharma products. Legit bac water comes to mind.

I see. Could you by any chance mean 0.9%?
I've seen that in a lot of pharma products. Legit bac water comes to mind.
It was a paper on here I read a while ago in one of the homebrew threads, it was .7-.8%. you have to understand your body can handle a lot the risk is not that high if you have a decent amount of controls in place. Pharma is also concerned with liability not practicality.

50mg/mL DHT in MCT oil

Current cycle:

what temp are you storing your cyp with no solvent and no crashes Jire?

this is like using a microwave to brew. take some pride in your work. putting the sealed vial in the insta pot is the same as using a microwave. the pressure and steam you are attempting to reap the benefits are completely nullified by capping the vial.

autoclaves and the other similar methods are supposed to use the pressure and steam to kill bacteria. when you seal something they're exposed to neither. the only reason you have not ended up in the hospital has been the filter. the filter is what sterilizes oils not the BA. the BA just prevents bacterial growth.

the trans vendor has no idea what they're doing. take some time to learn the correct way to brew and get some proper equipment its cheap. there is nothing wrong with using BB it is an excipient for the hormones. watch how compounding pharmacies work.

autoclaves and the other similar methods are supposed to use the pressure and steam to kill bacteria
False. Temperature kills bacteria and viruses. Steam is the medium that it's used to conduct the heat and pressure is used in order to reach higher that 100c temp in water.

I don't agree with the usage of heat to sterilize already capped vials, but I can see it used to sterilize open vials and as an added measure to kill anything in sealed and filtered gear for the extra paranoid

this is like using a microwave to brew. take some pride in your work. putting the sealed vial in the insta pot is the same as using a microwave. the pressure and steam you are attempting to reap the benefits are completely nullified by capping the vial.

autoclaves and the other similar methods are supposed to use the pressure and steam to kill bacteria. when you seal something they're exposed to neither. the only reason you have not ended up in the hospital has been the filter. the filter is what sterilizes oils not the BA. the BA just prevents bacterial growth.

the trans vendor has no idea what they're doing. take some time to learn the correct way to brew and get some proper equipment its cheap. there is nothing wrong with using BB it is an excipient for the hormones. watch how compounding pharmacies work.
Reaching temperature for sustained period of time is what kills bacteria, and thus makes the contents of the vial sterile. Instant Pot achieves a sustained 115-118C temperature for an hour on max heat + pressure - this is assuredly plenty to kill any living thing in the vial. I only filter after to remove particulates like dust that may have ended up in the vial, for safe measure, although the dust would be sterile. I add the 0.9% BA to prevent the growth of bacteria in the vial after sterilization.

Study showing Instant Pot is suitable for sterilization (new versions of it even have a specific "Sterilize" setting):

By the way boys, I've put together some new brews!
I am now using 0.9% benzyl alcohol as a standard for all of my brews. There does not seem to be any additional PIP from this amount, and it is a good measure to use the pharmaceutical standard ratio.

First off, standard 200mg/mL test cyp into grapeseed, MCT and cottonseed oil for a friend. 0.9% benzyl alcohol. No benzyl benzoate. Obviously had no issues. He will be using it for TRT subQ twice a week, all other test he's tried has PIP (itch/lumping) from subQ. I know that because of lack of BB, and as little BA used as possible, with a standard concentration like this, as long as he's not allergic to the carrier oil, it will be PIP-free subQ.

Now, my special brews for myself. 200mg/mL test propionate into cottonseed oil, 0.9% BA, no BB. Holds perfectly fine, absolutely zero PIP (for those who say "200mg/mL test P is like death", this proves otherwise).

And a very special mixed brew for every day injections.
30mg/mL test no-ester
170mg/mL test propionate
150mg/mL test cypionate
0.9% benzyl alcohol
5% benzyl benzoate

Into cottonseed oil. This actually holds if I keep it warm (on a coffee mug warmer)! And there is no PIP.

Within an hour of injecting this brew IM, I'll have a flagpole boner that won't quit. Libido goes through the roof. After about 2 hours it settles down, but definitely still has a huge kick from the test P. By night time, the levels seem to calm down and it makes it perfect to relax and get to sleep.

I will be adjusting the ratios further to try and perfect what is essentially a fast-acting Sustanon.

Last edited:
what temp are you storing your cyp with no solvent and no crashes Jire?
It won't crash even in very cold (50F) temperature at 200-250mg/mL. Without BB mind you. I think this is because of how long it has been pressure cooked (I do it max pressure, max temperature for an hour), the addition of pressure may make the compound dissolve better and thus hold better. Test C at those standard concentrations is the easiest brew apart from test E.

200mg/mL test propionate into cottonseed oil, 0.9% BA, no BB. Holds perfectly fine, absolutely zero PIP
Lies No GIF

I've been brewing prop for over a decade, no way in hell you're getting it to hold at 200mg/ml with zero bb and no pip lol. I'm not sure what's going on here, are we being trolled?

Back