My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Hey man looking sick!
How did u get in such an awesome shape so fast? Also looked 10/10 natty. How do you train and how did you train when you were natty?
And how do you eat and how did you eat when natty?
Awesome progress!!

Hey man looking sick!
How did u get in such an awesome shape so fast? Also looked 10/10 natty. How do you train and how did you train when you were natty?
And how do you eat and how did you eat when natty?
Awesome progress!!
Oh when i was natty i was on a split upper lower 4x week and about the diet i just eat normal but i always was trying hit 200 protein per day i was really skinny so i didnt was counting the food after it i started make a diet on something about 6k kcals 5 800 i didnt remember with basically 195 protein 70 fat and almost 1k carbs all lean food just in post workout i have a "junk" food was some trash carbs like resses puffs was 120 grams per day but my metabolism was really strange in that time bcs i didnt grow too fast eating 6k kcals and when i drop it to 4000 was looking like i was growing faster so idk lol anyway tysm for the words mate Take care (Sorry for any eng error cya)

Oh when i was natty i was on a split upper lower 4x week and about the diet i just eat normal but i always was trying hit 200 protein per day i was really skinny so i didnt was counting the food after it i started make a diet on something about 6k kcals 5 800 i didnt remember with basically 195 protein 70 fat and almost 1k carbs all lean food just in post workout i have a "junk" food was some trash carbs like resses puffs was 120 grams per day but my metabolism was really strange in that time bcs i didnt grow too fast eating 6k kcals and when i drop it to 4000 was looking like i was growing faster so idk lol anyway tysm for the words mate Take care (Sorry for any eng error cya)
I read backwards through this thread to your original post,
you make me want to PCT

No problem man I understood everything.

How did you look when you started?

Oh wow you built that with an upper lower?
How did an upper and lower session looked like? And did you go every set to failure?
If I‘m doing an upper/lower and going to failure each set I can‘t revover…