NapsGear.Net - reviews

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by naps, Sep 16, 2013.

1. DedLift

DedLift Member

Lots of guys have complained about terrible pip from dragon. Something to consider. If the pip is that bad there's quality or brewing issues regardless of the test results

2. Pomacanthidae

Pomacanthidae Member

Wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up!

DedLift likes this.
  3. LittleD90

LittleD90 Member

Thank you so much lol just about to place an order and was like holy shit I can get so much more now lol

justaphan likes this.
  4. KillaBig

KillaBig Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Rich Piana choose the promo code

SerraJitsu2402 likes this.
  5. LittleD90

LittleD90 Member

Opinion for you guys
    As of right now what lab has the best dbol from naps?
    Herd mixed things on gp didn't know about shit like Alpha Pharma not much on them anywhere

6. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

check out the test results at anaboliclab.com. I think they tested some of naps lines as well as other sources

7. LittleD90

LittleD90 Member

Yea some tests are outdated but I didn't know if anyone recently has gotten like gp dbol or another lab gonna start my cycle as soon as I can get my hands on some legit Dianabol probably gonna stick to the house brand tbh

8. I've used the British Dispensary brand from them and it was ok. Nothing comes close to legit blue hearts. Idk if naps has them tho. I've also used the same brand Anadrol from naps and it was solid.

9. crossfitisgay

crossfitisgay Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

hes got the legit blue hearts now

10. He has Body Research not March Pharma.

11. LittleD90

LittleD90 Member

Is the body research just as good as March ?

12. crossfitisgay

crossfitisgay Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ime they are fire lil shits aka really good (body research)

13. Can't say for the dbol. However I felt the Body Research winny was under dosed compared to British Dispensary.

14. Pomacanthidae

Pomacanthidae Member

has anyone used GP's letro or other serms/ai's from them? I don't see any bloods or anything but I'm tempted, looking awfully cheap

15. realhugo

realhugo Junior Member

MANN i cant believe napsgear still around!! i havent been on MESO since 2008-2009 but napsgear still exists. i find that hard to believe!!

SerraJitsu2402 likes this.
  16. realhugo

realhugo Junior Member

BTW napsgear new site (i havent seen it in 5+ years LOL) looks ALOT like promeds site

17. LittleD90

LittleD90 Member

Not really if they were shit like so many people say they would have been out of this game years ago they've had their ups and downs like any UGL

18. realhugo

realhugo Junior Member

i know and thats why im shocked. i was using these guys 6-8 years ago and i just come back onto the site today and one of the first posts i see is for a source from ages ago. i guess congrats are in order?!

19. AL1978

AL1978 Junior Member

Did the discount code work for you?? It's not working for me.

20. LittleD90

LittleD90 Member

Yup !! So fuckin stoked make sure ur typing it right
    Killit1
    Copy and paste it