Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

Time will tell. So far, I believe @NeoAnabolics will hold true to his word.

Even something as simple and inexpensive as sterility testing would be more than welcomed, and IIRC, he'd be the first to do it on MESO. This alone would set him apart from every source on the board. Heck, he could pick a few random finished vails and send em to @janoshik right now.

EDIT: I'm not saying Neo should spend $500+ in testing right out the gate, but a show of good faith would be a breath of fresh air. I'd even be willing to help pay for it.
Thank you for the offer brother. But it is my responsibility and I will pay for it. I can send two different bottles for sterility testing. I would be fine with making it a staple in my testing but would have to increase pricing. I am open to suggestions.

I agree members who want this should fund some "proof of concept" testing.

Show us knuckle draggers how toxic our gear is, and maybe more will come on board with the bubble boys.

Save on shipping costs and let the source send it to Jano directly while the concerned members arrange payment to Jano. The source takes a hit on a few vials which I don't think is unreasonable. Just to put this to rest.
I will send off 2 bottles to test and we will see what the outcomes are. My set up is similar to many, seasoned vendors have had contaminations. I have not in any of my test and I am new. Would be fine with making it a staple.

I want to see if he has got it within himself to be an agent for change. If he is (1) testing all his shit (HPLC), (2) keeping proper batch numbers (??), and (3) testing each batch for sterility using proper randomized sampling then I will give him credit for elevating the standard. We need incremental change so I understand I can't expect perfection overnight.

These batch numbers are the weak link. At the end of the day you have to trust these vendors on their batch numbering. Trust is easy to lose and hard to gain. I'm sure someone can chime in on how to foolproof the sterility testing authenticity for each batch number so vendor won't cheat and make 3 batches with same number then only test one batch for sterility. I'm sure most drug dealers would happily cheat to save a few hundred bucks. So maybe I just shit on the whole sterility testing concept for UGL.

Anyway all this would be a welcome start on finished oils. Let the vendor willing to embrace it be the one to take credit for finally doing it.
I only see one way of labeling batch numbers and it being built on a trust system between the community and the source and keeping source accountable. I am not going to do every single test offered by Jano. But I would be willing to add additional ones, I would like to get more input from more members. Pricing would go up and sales would be non existent if this is applied to future batches.

I will send off 2 bottles to test and we will see what the outcomes are. My set up is similar to many, seasoned vendors have had contaminations. I have not in any of my test and I am new. Would be fine with making it a staple.
And why address him? Doesn't give a shit about proper testing.

I only see one way of labeling batch numbers and it being built on a trust system between the community and the source and keeping source accountable. I am not going to do every single test offered by Jano. But I would be willing to add additional ones, I would like to get more input from more members. Pricing would go up and sales would be non existent if this is applied to future batches.
Start with sterility. Didn't ask you for every test. F, have a tested sterility line of products on a trial basis then your regular rotgut shit. See what sells. Limited investment on your part to test waters and guage consumer interest.

And why address him? Doesn't give a shit about proper testing.
Ideally you'd pull 3 random samples from each batch. But you are probably fucking cheap and want to cut corners. I guess I can't ask for doing it right from the get go. We can't even be sure you are on the up and up on batch IDs.
You do not have to insult me to get your point across. I think we are competent enough to understand each other. I will only be sending two different types of compounds. Going forward I will for every batch. Currently my batches are small, once they increase it will make more sense.

You do not have to insult me to get your point across. I think we are competent enough to understand each other. I will only be sending two different types of compounds. Going forward I will for every batch. Currently my batches are small, once they increase it will make more sense.
did I insult you? My bad.

Good luck. Send my royalty check to a good charity. Make sure you put "readalot" in memo line of check. Appreciate it.

Start with sterility. Didn't ask you for every test. F, have a tested sterility line of products on a trial basis then your regular rotgut shit. See what sells. Limited investment on your part to test waters and guage consumer interest.
It would be nice to see more people chiming in if that is something they would be interested in even with higher price tag. Seems to be only a few of you wanting such a thing.

When that POS @readalot comes here again and continues demanding testing from you, remember that POS will never be your client and has absolutely no evidence that there is any business need to do so. Listen to your ACTUAL customers on what THEY want and will be willing to pay extra for, and you will know what you need to do.

Peace!

When that POS @readalot comes here again and continues demanding testing from you, remember that POS will never be your client and has absolutely no evidence that there is any business need to do so. Listen to your ACTUAL customers on what THEY want and will be willing to pay extra for, and you will know what you need to do.

Peace!
Absolutely 100% on point !!! So sick of hearing him and all his entourage he’s gathered.

Again like before, if a him and his followers want that type of testing, buy a product and send it out for all that testing themselves. These sources aren’t hurting for customers. They could give to shits about being the first source to do this or that. Some shut down cause they’re soo busy to keep up with orders.

Back