NextDayHgh

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by NextDayHgh, Mar 30, 2019.

1. porky

porky Member

More vendors here = more options for us = more competition bewtween the vendors = better service .. these guys have been around.. hopefully they will prove themselves here.

2. NextDayHgh

NextDayHgh Junior Member

thank you... We accept the criticism offered and will change our presentation. We just want everyone to know it wasn't out of disdain that our intro was short on details. It's always been our way... We see that things are different here, so we'll adapt.

We should have a sale on one of products in the near future... though that might mean more than a few days away . We'll keep active on here.

TOP QUALITY HGH. SUPPLIED BY THE PROVIDER

SHIPS SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY GUARANTEED OR ORDER IS FREE

FOR LIST AND TO PLACE AN ORDER
    NextDayHgh@protonmail.com

mr_meanor and rpbb like this.
  3. Eman

Eman Member

@NextDayHgh I have a question, have you guys ever actually given a free kit or order away due to it not going out "next day".

Skull, darkdays, Fryguy and 2 others like this.
  4. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

If it happend I guess the reply will be: too many orders, apologies

5. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

No pictures yet?

6. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

That next day or free shipping guarantee is a good start. I've always went with TP directly for the cost savings but you have a decent rep. I remember one guy bashing you on another board but that can be found on any source.

7. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

it would be but you just know it won't happen, they would never ever do it, if anything they would just say, oh we shipped it, we just do not have tracking yet, we will send in 3 days :p

8. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

9. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

I ordered once and he refunded me and sent my order after a delay. Granted it was like a 3 week delay...

darkdays likes this.
  10. Dax

Dax Member

I agree, Etiquette must be followed.

TNotch347 likes this.
  11. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

NextDayHGH is solid with ninja fast TA.
    Plus TP's meditrope kits are one of, if not the best generics around so his stock is of the highest quality. I've been recomending this guy since I discovered him on PM. It's worth a few extra bucks to not have to deal with TP's TA

darkdays likes this.
  12. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

How do the MAUVES compare to the black tops? Thinking about ordering a few kits. @mands had some good feedback for sure. Anyone else?

mands likes this.
  13. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

It is my understanding they are the same thing dosed differently. 15mg per vial on the blacks 12mg per vial on the mauves.

darkdays and wickedwayz like this.
  14. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Mauves are my new go to. Great labs, great price. I considered giving them a go after reading @mands post awhile back and glad that I did.

darkdays, mands and wickedwayz like this.
  15. NextDayHgh

NextDayHgh Junior Member

good morning:) no sale yet, but here's a photo of some new stock... If you need more photos,just let me know... blacks are currently out, but receiving more soon. Mauves are in right now. A few members here emailed me about blacks/sales, and unfortunately they're currently out, but will be in soon. I'll post as soon as blacks/meds arrive

fullsizeoutput_35d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35e.jpeg

bolder and wickedwayz like this.
  16. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up. My wife wants to try them also for fat loss and hopefully skin benefits

darkdays and NextDayHgh like this.
  17. NextDayHgh

NextDayHgh Junior Member

We've received a few mails, wth a few members who wanted to pay via apps. We still offer bitcoin/btc, cim. The other 2 methods we use are still available, but limited due to recently imposed restrictions.

Since we are new, if you're paying via cim and you've been a member here for a while, we will ship your order the same day you PLACE the order. Usually, we wait until we receive payment. Obviously, can't do this if you place a 50 kit order, but for small orders, it's not an issue...Must be a known member. BTC orders are always shipped same day or next morning. With regard to mauves, customers seem to like them. Difference in price is partly due to price we pay. We will run some kind of sale on blacks... but need to stock up first. Mauves are always in and a very reasonable price

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

bolder likes this.
  18. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

The difference is mind blowing!!

Not really!!

SmallWoody and bolder like this.
  19. NextDayHgh

NextDayHgh Junior Member

Sorry for not posting the last few days...

2or 3 members placed small orders, so they might post soon. No one has guaranteed that they'd post, and it's not a requirement, but if enough members have a positive experience,it'll happen

Will have a sale on blacks when they arrive. Mauves in stock.

TOP QUALITY HGH. SUPPLIED BY THE PROVIDER

SHIPS SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY GUARANTEED OR ORDER IS FREE

FOR LIST AND TO PLACE AN ORDER
    NextDayHgh@protonmail.com

20. marco11

marco11 Member

Hey I am assuming this is strictly for the US only?