Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

Nordic got caught lying and you’re going to trust that he was honest in sending his own samples to another individual that has been caught lying?

@Silentlemon1011 sounds legit to me

I would not order from him no, I'm a retard for nice packaging but I followed all your messages sorry don't get it twisted. From my posts its apparent that I run SYN/Pareto whatever s left in the cupboard. I mean hes following the proper steps posting all the products labs etc but no I wouldn't trust someone that's running multiple accounts and constantly lied about it when backed into a corner. Doesn't bode well for the oil going in my body.

Good point on the samples sent off part didn't think of that.

I like nice packaging but not that much.

Dont most of the labs use the same tester? If that is the case, should we not trust any of them either?

Dont most of the labs use the same tester? If that is the case, should we not trust any of them either?

Off topic
But i honestly dont think any lab should be fully "Trusted" with your health and wellness.
It's easy for any lab to brew a few vials perfectly and send them for testing.

That's why member bloodwork and Anabolic lab (For non Canadian sources obviously ) is so important

Raws are obviously a BETTER method for labs to test.
But doesn't mean the brew is excellent

Food for thought

Always so subtle about shilling you are canucklehead. Nordic fuckstick and Janoasslick were both caught lying. Most labs here are going with weights and measures or lab4tox, but that was an excellent shot at trying to deflect my comment. Are you still scamming people on whatsapp? How’s that been treating you these days? I heard a rumour that you resell Nordic Fusion now, but you know what they say about rumours

Always so subtle about shilling you are canucklehead. Nordic fuckstick and Janoasslick were both caught lying. Most labs here are going with weights and measures or lab4tox, but that was an excellent shot at trying to deflect my comment. Are you still scamming people on whatsapp? How’s that been treating you these days? I heard a rumour that you resell Nordic Fusion now, but you know what they say about rumours

What are you talking about?

d27.png

Next time while attempting to insult me, try to be less retarded, otherwise it's just amusing. :p

Yeah, thats what I thought.

Just because you got scammed by PGA you have a sour taste in your mouth and you have made it your lifes mission to act as some private forum detective determined to uncover some mass conspiracy but it seems like you are really reaching here.

Looks like someone higher up needs to tug on your leash and remind you of your place.

You shouldnt go around making unsubstantiated claims that you cant back up because you just make yourself like like a clown.

Quit while you're ahead

Yeah, thats what I thought.

Just because you got scammed by PGA you have a sour taste in your mouth and you have made it your lifes mission to act as some private forum detective determined to uncover some mass conspiracy but it seems like you are really reaching here.

Looks like someone higher up needs to tug on your leash and remind you of your place.

You shouldnt go around making unsubstantiated claims that you cant back up because you just make yourself like like a clown.

Quit while you're ahead

So you and your gross fat ugly Gypsy girlfriend have never been accused of scamming here at meso? Are you certain? I think I might have a link? Let me know

So you and your gross fat ugly Gypsy girlfriend have never been accused of scamming here at meso? Are you certain? I think I might have a link? Let me know

Post all of the proof you have of me scamming. I would love to see it.

Where does it show me scamming anyone?

It’s clear as the sky. It’s also clear how you once defended cdnda in that thread which is what you continue to do with this source. Both sources turned out to be very honest fellows. You are here for yourself, not the members, that’s apparent.

It’s clear as the sky. It’s also clear how you once defended cdnda in that thread which is what you continue to do with this source. Both sources turned out to be very honest fellows. You are here for yourself, not the members, that’s apparent.
I remember following that thread back about 2.5 years ago. Every once in a while he resurfaces. Wow...

At the higher ups @BigBaldBeardGuy @ickyrica @Silentlemon1011
Is it ok for a lab to use other accounts to promote their lab and lie about it when they are caught? Is it ok for guys like Marco to defend the lab?

I looked at those two links. Not really sure about any evidence that @marco11 scammed people. Seems very loose to me, at best. But I also understand things aren't always as they seem

Is it ok for a ugl to use fake members to pump up their tires? Probably not.
It's fine for a member to defend a lab, it's that man's rep on the line.

All you can do is understand who is who and act accordingly.

This is in no way a statement saying that Marco is a scammer. I normally don't get dragged into this stuff anymore so I'm going to provide this input and kindly bow out of the discussion

Back