Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

At the higher ups @BigBaldBeardGuy @ickyrica @Silentlemon1011
Is it ok for a lab to use other accounts to promote their lab and lie about it when they are caught? Is it ok for guys like Marco to defend the lab?

Labs aren’t allowed to have alt handles to self-promote but it wouldn’t be the first time or the last. Nobody is going to boot them though unless their attempting to source via PM.

Now, public opinion is entirely different. If enough people believe a UGL is shady the thread dries up, business suffers and the UGL usually packs their shit and hits the road. You’re not at that point yet though because there’s still a lot of fanbois in here. And those new labels?!?! OMG! FYRE!!!

Since this is a Canadia source I now feel the need to apologize, eh...

It’s clear as the sky. It’s also clear how you once defended cdnda in that thread which is what you continue to do with this source. Both sources turned out to be very honest fellows. You are here for yourself, not the members, that’s apparent.

I think we all got fooled by Cdnda....
He talked a good game and was inconsistent with products.
The only one that caught his shit was me, but that was by testing.
And to be fair... he did have hormones in stuff, just not the label dose.

I think we all got fooled by Cdnda....
He talked a good game and was inconsistent with products.
The only one that caught his shit was me, but that was by testing.
And to be fair... he did have hormones in stuff, just not the label dose.
Yeah I remember he tried to give you the run around on a few things too, like money for testing and stuff etc. He was an interesting case for sure man lol.

both priligy and ralox are 30mg tabs x 50 tabs per bag brothers. We are just getting labels done for them and then they will be available

We take friday-sunday off from emails brother. Please be aware of that and be patient for a response if its not during regular work days

We take friday-sunday off from emails brother. Please be aware of that and be patient for a response if its not during regular work days

Damn Friday to Sunday off on emails, never read that shit for a source. I can understand not processing orders or packing but not replying for 3 days. Customer service is #1 and ppl online are impatient bitches.

We've always ran like that. Our whole team have day jobs and personal lives. Never had issues running like this. Just have to make people aware we need our days off as well. And technically it's only two days lol. We do emails sunday and get orders out monday

I got Nordic products off of someone I know who ordered them for me, not from the rep in this thread.

I have used testosterone enanthate from them for 2 different cycles. I did see noticeable results from it at a maximum of 500mg per week. Some weeks I did run a lower dose of anywhere from 350mg to 500mg.

I also used winstrol from them, and did receive strength increases, as well as the drying effect on my joints including my elbows and wrists which was causing me discomfort. I ran the winstrol at 20-40mg per day for 1 cycle. I believe it was 90 tablets for the cycle.

Both products gave me the desired effect from what I can tell. I have ordered 3 more vials from my seller of test enanthate. I am also going to try out the primobolan 200mg/ml. I purchased 2 vials of that. I will try to post my experience using the primo.

I have also used the arimidex from Nordic on cycle I haven't experienced any gyno or discomfort in my nipples.

Unfortunately I did not do any blood work on cycle, but from tracking my progress in size and strength, I did notice the products to be working.

Overall I was happy with Nordics products of the ones I have used.

Thanks for the feedback man. Next time if your able get bloods done before and after we wuld love to see them.

For any meso member who does this for us and posts results we will give a 15% credit on their orders for the month of November. Must have " MESO + date" on bloods to prove its validity

Have had a couple of you guys say we are out of HCG. Not sure where you got the info from but it isn't correct. We have ample amounts of HCG

Sent off an email.

I think the confusion on HCG is possibly on the your first post it says (Out of Stock) or something along those lines beside HCG.

Back