Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

So for Thanksgiving the Nordic team are feeling very thankful for all of you who supported us these last few years. In lieu of this we are going to give anyone who orders now until 12am mountain time a 20% discount off all items (excluding gh and hcg) and 30% off any sarms items.

Happy Thanksgiving brothers

So for Thanksgiving the Nordic team are feeling very thankful for all of you who supported us these last few years. In lieu of this we are going to give anyone who orders now until 12am mountain time a 20% discount off all items (excluding gh and hcg) and 30% off any sarms items.

You are the man bro!!

Hey bro I just made a $300 plus order the other day. Can I still score on this deal or add on? Thx you

Not a fan of the post injection pain I received from the 200mg/ml primobolan vials, so I don't think I will be running it again once my current supply runs out.

Also @Nordic ...did you guys recently change your design for testosterone enanthate vials? The one I received from my supplier is different then what he has sent me in the past. Just curious. I uploaded a picture of it.

Attachments

• 20201012_184310.jpg
    20201012_184310.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Yeah man. Just email me and we will make sure to take care of you

It looks like the only people that don’t care about your dishonesty are your schill soldiers, but let me remind everyone to stay away from Nordic Fuckstick for lying about having other accounts even when caught. Did you not swear up and down on both accounts that you were not each other? How many opportunities were you given to tell the truth with financial incentive and you still did not come clean? Do you think this will ever go away @Cownan @Nordic? Can I answer my own question for you or should I give you that opportunity?

Hey man. Yeah you busted me. But I never did anything to shill our gear. Nor did I ever bash any other canadian lab out there, and there are a few good ones out that I would even recommend if people didn't want to use us. All I ultimately care about is people get what they pay for and not do anything that isn't necessary.

And no, I will never be able to live it down. But still to this day NF has never done anything but give the best products and great customer service to all our people. So what can I say or do at this point my man. I am humble enough to know this will always be over my head with you but hopefully one day you will see that no ill will was ever done to anyone and this company is solid AF. Has been for the last 5 years and will be for as long as we are able to keep our doors open.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the post injection pain I received from the 200mg/ml primobolan vials

Also @Nordic ...did you guys recently change your design for testosterone enanthate vials?

So to the first part primo200 hurts. We've done all we can to down the pip. Most guys who use it mix it with another compound or plain gso and it helps quite a bit. If you still have some you can try massaging it in with a warm cloth after you inject. That has helped me with higher pip items

Our labeling has recently changed. With all our products and bags. There are still a few items with the old labels left but overall everything has changed over to the fresher look.

Aymore questions feel free to ask

It looks like the only people that don’t care about your dishonesty are your schill soldiers, but let me remind everyone to stay away from Nordic Fuckstick for lying about having other accounts even when caught. Did you not swear up and down on both accounts that you were not each other? How many opportunities were you given to tell the truth with financial incentive and you still did not come clean? Do you think this will ever go away @Cownan @Nordic? Can I answer my own question for you or should I give you that opportunity?
Dude I just want good gear. I don't even read this thread. They been good to me thus far.

Dude I just want good gear. I don't even read this thread. They been good to me thus far.
Dude just happened to be the first to email me back. First time ordering.

If I get the product I paid for in a timely fashion, Ill be happy. If not, then Id go somewhere else. Either way I would never say g2g, but Ill report on my experience good or bad.

If that makes someone a schill soldier than fuck eh?

Just a miscommunication. It's been rectified now. And for all other clients if you don't get a tracking within 48 hours please just shoot me an email. I'll make sure to take care of any shipping issue right away.

Back