Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

So for this week we are doing:

buy any 4 items and get 1 bottle of your choice valued up to 65$.
buy any 8 items and get 2 bottles of your choice valued up to 65$ and 1 for 85$
buy 12 or more get 2 bottles valued up to 80$ and 1 up to 100$

Make sure to tell me you're a meso brother as this promo is only for you boys

Ends december 20th at midnight brothers

We are working on getting Optis in. They seem to be a good typ of GH and more and more people ask for them. We will let you guys know when available

Last week of Christmas sales. Ends december 27th
off all items excluding hgh, hcg and AIs

For orders over :
250$ 10% off
350$ 15% off
500$ 20$ off
700$ 25$ off
1000$ 25% off and 2 free bottles worth up to 60$

Hey brothers.
I hope all is well with you all and that you are safe and healthy. Just updating with our latest test results on 4 products
tren ace
clen hcl
Proviron
Gold top HGH

https://janoshik.com/tests/10090-Clenbuterol_raw_powder_%222%22_DTVP3HY1P35H
https://janoshik.com/tests/10089-AAS_raw_powder_%223%22_4NY4ESHDW6AB
https://janoshik.com/tests/10088-AAS_raw_powder_%221%22_7WE93XZFETBD
Now we also tested a brand of HGH from china that was supposed to be good quality. If any of you are offered gold tops DO NOT BUY THEM. They are fake and have zero hgh in them as the tests show below. We will only stock citadel, jeos and optitropin as they have been proven over and over to be good quality growth hormone.

https://janoshik.com/tests/10087-rHGH_vial_K1R6QC8D5GAX
Any questions let me know

Cheers brothers

It's been relatively quiet for us on meso. I hope you are all doing well. I will try and keep up on being more active on here in order to answer any questions and/or show off a couple of new products we have coming in

It's been relatively quiet for us on meso. I hope you are all doing well. I will try and keep up on being more active on here in order to answer any questions and/or show off a couple of new products we have coming in
Not a current customer or anything, I use another Canadian source, have you guys got any sales going on right now? What’s your email?

Currently we don't have any sales going on. But we are going to post one for march. If you make an order before then I will accredit you the sale that we are about to post. That goes for any meso member here. Just mention pre march sale and we will take care of it

Currently we don't have any sales going on. But we are going to post one for march. If you make an order before then I will accredit you the sale that we are about to post. That goes for any meso member here. Just mention pre march sale and we will take care of it
Okay, what’s your email my guy?

Here guys.
We will start this promo today and run it until march 17th since so many have asked about it

buy 300$ get 10% off
buy 500$ get 15% off
buy 800$ get 20% off
Over 1000$ is 25% off and free ship

Here guys.
We will start this promo today and run it until march 17th since so many have asked about it

buy 300$ get 10% off
buy 500$ get 15% off
buy 800$ get 20% off
Or completely ignore me, you sir have lost yourself a potential customer.

Come on Cashton you're not that retarded I've seen you around it's literally a couple pages back:

Hey guys. Apparently someone is using a nordic-fusion@tutanota.com email. Just be aware that it is NOT us. We are only using the nfcanada@ tutanota.com and our protonmail for other our older customers.

which is kinda weird cause nordic-fusion@tutanota.com was in their original post but "someone else is using it"

We only have 2 emails that we work off of due to spamming of old ones. Here are the new ones again below

nfcanada@tutanota.com
fusioncanada@protonmail.com

If you guys send any emails to our original emails they will not get answered. We closed them down. Im not sure if you can recreate a tuta account that has been shut down but, as I stated before, if it doesn't come or go to the emails posted above here then it's not us you are talking to brother

Also going to throw in a sale on sarms for those who like them

Buy 2 get one free.

Does not stack with the promo above

Hope this helps with some of you guys trying to maintain gains when economy is shitty and the stupid gvt shuts down our only source of meditation (the gyms)

lol I’m sure he’s totally heart broken about losing the guy who starts with “what’s on sale”

you know the cheap cunts who lead with that aren’t putting decent orders in. Just looking to get a discount on your 2 vials of test cyp that you refuse to pay any method except e transfer for

lol I’m sure he’s totally heart broken about losing the guy who starts with “what’s on sale”

you know the cheap cunts who lead with that aren’t putting decent orders in. Just looking to get a discount on your 2 vials of test cyp that you refuse to pay any method except e transfer for
Lol I asked him “what sales he has” and he listed them
buy 300$ get 10% off
buy 500$ get 15% off
buy 800$ get 20% off
What, did you think I wanted some discounted bottles of test or somthing, you ignorant cunt.

Back