Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

So to the first part primo200 hurts. We've done all we can to down the pip. Most guys who use it mix it with another compound or plain gso and it helps quite a bit. If you still have some you can try massaging it in with a warm cloth after you inject. That has helped me with higher pip items

Our labeling has recently changed. With all our products and bags. There are still a few items with the old labels left but overall everything has changed over to the fresher look.

Aymore questions feel free to ask

Thank you for the reply. I will try your advice.

My comment was not meant to be any slight against your products, from what I have read online Primo 200 causes PIP for other users, even from different brands.

No worries man. I took zero offence on it. Primo200 is just one of those products that can hurt. We've tried a few different variations and this is the best we have to date

Hey brothers (and the odd sisters)
We are going to get a bit more strict on contacting us with anything but a proton or tuta account. Either or is easy to set up. And it's to help keep both you, and us, safer. So there is no legible excuse to not take 5min to set one of these platforms up. Just make sure if you set up a tutanota to use our tuta email and vice versa for protonmail. Crossing emails can lead to us not getting messages from you

If you use a tuta account please email this one
nfcanada@tutanota.com

If you have proton
fusioncanada@protonmail.com

Cheers

With the holiday season around the corner we will be hosting weekly black friday sales. Each week will be something different. There is no schedule on what it will be either so a just keep an eye open each week to see if what you need goes on sale

Switched my cycle over to Nordic products recently cuz I was dealing with some extreme pip from buddy’s shitty homebrew, lmao. Nordic’s shit going in like butter as usual, thank god for that! Saved my ass (no pun intended)

With the holiday season around the corner we will be hosting weekly black friday sales. Each week will be something different. There is no schedule on what it will be either so a just keep an eye open each week to see if what you need goes on sale
So uhh... when are the sales coming brother? Not a current customer but you guys carry some stuff my guy doesn’t and I wouldn’t mind picking up a couple things.

Starts december first
Dec 1-7 will be first round of deals
Dec 8-15 second
Dec 16-23 third
Dec 23 - NYE will be the last round.

We will release each weeks deals on the assigned day. Anticipation keeps you guys watching the thread more or we would just send out all the deals now ;)

Starts december first
Dec 8-15 second
Dec 16-23 third

We will release each weeks deals on the assigned day. Anticipation keeps you guys watching the thread more or we would just send out all the deals now ;)
EZiest Xmas money ever spent

Starts december first
Dec 8-15 second
Dec 16-23 third

Is this an auction or a sale for all?

Not an auction. Just item sales

This will begin december 1st

Size adding product sale items:

Superdrol 40$

Anadrol 65$

Dbol 50$

Tbol 60$

Deca 60$

Enth 50$

EQ 70$

T400 60$

Ment 60$

This begins December 1 and will go to the 7th.

Next round after this will be a ripped item price reduction week

Last edited:
Heres for RIPPED week

Anavar 65$
Winstrol 40$
Superdrol 45$
Primo Ace tabs 80$
Prop100mg 40$
Prop200mg 60$
Cyp 40$
Test Ace 30$
Tren Ace 50$
Supertren 70$
Mast prop 50$
Mast Enth 65$
NPP 40$
Cytomel 80$

That's it for ripped week brothers. This goes till midnight Dec 13th I am going to assume this will be one of your favourites as theres lots of goodies that I know you all love too well

Cheers boys

So for this week we are doing:

buy any 4 items and get 1 bottle of your choice valued up to 65$.
buy any 8 items and get 2 bottles of your choice valued up to 65$ and 1 for 85$
buy 12 or more get 2 bottles valued up to 80$ and 1 up to 100$

Make sure to tell me you're a meso brother as this promo is only for you boys

Ends december 20th at midnight brothers

Back