[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

Some have left reviews some pages back. Some are reluctant but have told me in emails. They were anecdotal reviews which are frowned upon on MESO.

Any cost of bloodwork or testing done by clients will be compensated with store credit.

I send packs every week. If I was selling bunk people would be in this thread screaming about it and rightfully so. This is also anecdotal but still...

Why is your Tren so light in colour?

Every other "mainstream" lab I have come across usually has Tren much darker in colour.

I agree.. let's take it easy with the dueac
Adding heat when brewing makes tren turn darker in color. The more heat the darker it gets. Tren raws differ in shade as well.

Yup, I've brewed tren and it was only slightly darker than test. Some tren is very dark.. Looks like dark piss but it doesn't mean it's any stronger mg per mg wise than a lighter looking bottle of tren.

Why is your Tren so light in colour?

Every other "mainstream" lab I have come across usually has Tren much darker in colour.

As someone above pointed out. It's the heat. Some brewers overheat their brews imo. I do not use excessive heat. I believe in doing everything gently. Nothing drastic. I do not blast my brew with heat. I do not see the benefit of it. I use finesse. Not a hammer. It's a labour of love for me...I gently coax my compounds together...I do not believe in smashing them together...rather let them become ready in their own time. They tell me when they are ready. I listen to the compounds I'm brewing.

Maybe it has to do with the length of time they've been brewing or how they learned...I have no idea. I do not know them or have ever spoken to any brewers active today.

Take care...

Last edited:
As someone above pointed out. It's the heat. Most brewers overheat their brews imo. I do not use excessive heat. I believe in doing everything gently. Nothing drastic. I do not blast my brew with heat. I do not see the benefit of it. I use finesse. Not a hammer. It's a labour of love for me...I gently coax my compounds together...I do not believe in smashing them together...rather let them become ready in their own time. They tell me when they are ready. I listen to the compounds I'm brewing.

Take care...

Damn and here I hought I had no life lol.

Just wanted to touch base. Normal daily shipping has resumed. Picked up a bunch of your gifts today. Those of you who I've received your gifts, your items have been shipped. I have emailed you as well but just in case I'm posting it here to ensure good communication.

Same day I pick up your gift. I ship out your pack. Also just as a reminder, once we have built up a good history I will ship your pack out before your gift gets to me. Some of you have emailed me amazed that my pack to you arrived before your gift got to me.

We appear to be on schedule for a label party this weekend as well. I'd also say that in about a month or 6 weeks I'll be expanding my lineup again. Around that time I'll be brewing again. So I'll be sure to include some pics for you guys. I haven't forgotten.

Once again, to my clients, thank you for your patronage. It doesn't go un noticed.

Oh! That reminds me! I have started a bonus program of sorts quietly in the background but now that I've gotten positive feedback from it I'll be making it public during the label party!

I can be reached at either email below. If you'd like a list or have any questions, please don't hesitate. I know the guys here give great advice and info but feel free to ask me anything...cycle advice, diet, training, precontest prep, last week preshow stuff...anything.

CDNDA@Tutanota.com
CDNDA@Protonmail.com

That's all for now...

I'm trusting them.

If this is in regards to the line. I thank you.

Will you ever accept bitcoin?

Uncertain at this point. It's not off the table. I'm looking into a few forms of electronic type payment. For now it's CIM as I'm busy working on quite a few things for this business.

Mailing cash is a bit unnerving at first. I get that. I've never, ever had anyone lose their gift to me...not even once.

why not reply to me

I'm not certain if youre speaking to me or this member you quoted.

I replied in the post above to you. I have answered my emails. I pm' d you asking if you were speaking to myself just in case you don't see this thread.

I'm happy to help in any way I can.

it was to Marco directly. I've attempted to get items from him and he's disappeared with my funds.

That is terrible. Have you tried pming the member? Maybe his email is messed up.

Maybe make a thread on Meso with him tagged in it. Perhaps some members here can give you some help.

I truly hate this...we all love bodybuilding. We are all supossed to be lifting each other up, supporting and helping each other. At one time or another many of us felt different, like we didn't belong anywhere yet we found a home in the gym...with our chosen family of iron.

I truly hope this was a mistake...or miscommunication.

@johnathen email me when you see this. If i can help you out, I will. Tell me what you are owed.

CDNDA@Protonmail.com
CDNDA@tutanota.com

I wanted to give @marco11. the benefit of the doubt as we had lengthy chats I. whatsapp about all sort of stuff and he often asked many times about Thailand and as I use to love there felt I give him good idea and advice.
I had my old source stop and needed another so started searching again and it's not as easy as it once was long ago.
@marco11 had a posting on a local board for gear.
I got hgh from him 430 sent Etransfer directly last Friday. haven't heard from him since and my contact info for him is gone along with being blocked in whatsapp our chat channel.

Back