[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

I don't see what the big deal is about a label... A sticker on the outside doesn't increase the purity of what's inside.. A guy could brew absolutely infection laden shit and if it's got a label that makes it ok?

Makes no sense. Who cares.

I don't see what the big deal is about a label... A sticker on the outside doesn't increase the purity of what's inside.. A guy could brew absolutely infection laden shit and if it's got a label that makes it ok?

Makes no sense. Who cares.

You are selling a product, Noone wants to see a sharpie marked vial.
Labels are cheap, add no cost and make the product look not soo trashy.
It doesn't replace purity, but it places a name on the vial, a look, an image.

All the little things make things better. It's just something simple that makes the product nice.

Reactions: 3ml

All the little things make things better. It's just something simple that makes the product nice.

Fuck, and I thought it's what's on the inside that counts. In all honesty though it does make it more appealing to buyers but so do good reviews. This guy has neither.

Fuck, and I thought it's what's on the inside that counts. In all honesty though it does make it more appealing to buyers but so do good reviews. This guy has neither.

A few have left favourable reviews of my product in this thread.

Zero negative reviews of the product.

People may not like me...but that shouldn't matter...no one has said its bunk or bad quality or dirty. That says something.

Yep... So who cares?
People that give a shit about that are the same people that made the "brands" so damn rich...

Just paying for a Lululemon or nike tag.. Same quality product being sold under a no name label goes for 80% less... You've been brainwashed by consumerism.. Sorry bro.

I suppose you like a gorgeous girl with zero brains or ability to carry on a conversation...

Cliché but it's what inside that counts.. In this case in the vial..

Do you know how easy it would be for a newb to forget whats inside the vial and what the dosage is and have a few different types, and thinking he's on test well all the while he's on eq. But I don't know anything....but then again you could always put butterflies on your labels like one really shitty lab named transpharma does.

Ok, but international comes stealth marked and unlabeled... Same thing could happen.... Unless of course the supplier provides the "code" and then the user can mark things themselves... It's how it happens now.

Just personally don't think it's a big deal to have no labels.. Definitely not a big enough deal that it is mentioned in every post... Or let me say there are apparently bigger things this fella needs to work on first, right?

Do you know how easy it would be for a newb to forget whats inside the vial and what the dosage is and have a few different types, and thinking he's on test well all the while he's on eq. But I don't know anything....but then again you could always put butterflies on your labels like one really shitty lab named transpharma does.

You make a fair point. The vials are clearly marked but I guess if they took the marking off somehow it could be a problem. I'm in the process of figuring them out.

I wasn't too lazy or cheap to have labels. Initially I was going to do labels and boxes but then remembered how many shit labs had really nice labels...I was thinking along the lines of the No Frills chain. With no name products being just as high quality as the brand name items...

However...the community wants nicely labeled product...I will listen and comply...

Yep... So who cares?
People that give a shit about that are the same people that made the "brands" so damn rich...

Just paying for a Lululemon or nike tag.. Same quality product being sold under a no name label goes for 80% less... You've been brainwashed by consumerism.. Sorry bro.

I suppose you like a gorgeous girl with zero brains or ability to carry on a conversation...

Cliché but it's what inside that counts.. In this case in the vial..

Actually I do fucking love Lululemon. The name and branding of the product is awesome. But you can't tell on some of their stuff it is Lulu, it's a little branding logo that I have to search for. But it's there...

As for my gf... she's gorgeous and smart btw.

And for stealth international, I'll get my labels shipped separately. So then I sit and peel all that shit off the vial just so I can put on a pretty label.

Being Canadian domestic, I don't see why you wouldn't put something on it. I'm not saying go and spend 5k for a specially designed label. But just slap something on that makes it look nice.

Again I'm not saying the label replaces the product in. It just looks nice. Image is nice.
And a box is nice for it to sit in, but Pareto doesn't do boxes, just labels.

But I do agree... he has wayy more problems than a label.

Have you had bad experience with Transpharma?

@CDNDA You obviously came to Meso for an extra income.

When I receive my gear I take pride in it looking professional. I don't want to feel like I'm ordering from some shady guy at LA Fitness.

Start thinking about a name for your "lab" and design a decent looking label.

Take the advice we are giving you and perhaps down the road you may pick up some loyal clients.

You still have many issues that need to be addressed, but this will be a step in the right direction.

Thinking about starting to accept gift cards as a payment option as well. Any thoughts?

As an update have the label design worked out. They're not crazy fancy. Nice. Clean looking. No holograms or anything. Ill post them up once I got them in hand.

Thinking about starting to accept gift cards as a payment option as well. Any thoughts?

As an update have the label design worked out. They're not crazy fancy. Nice. Clean looking. No holograms or anything. Ill post them up once I got them in hand.

Good job! One step at a time :)
Can't wait to see

Like CIM I think it's a horrible idea! With online shit like BTC and such LEO needs to get a warrant and such, but when it comes to physical addresses like po boxes or home addresses LEO can scope that shit out no problem because you flat our invite them!!!

Even if you have 20 guys picking up cash for you it only takes one rat or one half decent cop to track a pick up man back to you. Not offering an online payment method like BTC or Monero etc is just fucking stupid! Even EMT's need a HUGE amount of proof before any legal shit can happen. In mail payment is TOTALLY heat score IMHO and if you are not LEO you are stupid AND fucking lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like CIM I think it's a horrible idea! With online shit like BTC and such LEO needs to get a warrant and such, but when it comes to physical addresses like po boxes or home addresses LEO can scope that shit out no problem because you flat our invite them!!!

Even if you have 20 guys picking up cash for you it only takes one rat or one half decent cop to track a pick up man back to you. Not offering an online payment method like BTC or Monero etc is just fucking stupid! Even EMT's need a HUGE amount of proof before any legal shit can happen. In mail payment is TOTALLY heat score IMHO and if you are not LEO you are stupid AND fucking lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 62,000 seizures by Canadian Boarder Security valued at 5.5 billion dollars of that almost 13,000 seizures at 9 million was AAS. They have the drugs (importing) they have the shipping addresses, do you really believe a captain fighting the war on drugs (that are killing people daily) is going to assign watching a postal box or business for a few letters to one or more of his/her underlings?

Over 62,000 seizures by Canadian Boarder Security valued at 5.5 billion dollars of that almost 13,000 seizures at 9 million was AAS. They have the drugs (importing) they have the shipping addresses, do you really believe a captain fighting the war on drugs (that are killing people daily) is going to assign watching a postal box or business for a few letters to one or more of his/her underlings?

UMMMMMMM ahhhhhhhh UMMMMMMMM what the fuck are you talking about lol?

Back