[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

No one has ordered off you lol, if they have why are they not commenting here? Good try though...

C'mon, you know as well as I do, the second any new source pops up all the desperate newbs jump on it... Of course he's had orders..

That what we all wait for- the excited newbs posting about receiving shipment, or their great results, or blood tests..

They're the Guinea pigs for any new source.. Lol

That actually one thing I wish I saw more of.. CIM as a payment option..

Non traceable, unlike BTC (which is becoming less anonymous), PayPal, bank transfer, visa...

Let's face it. If a ugl is going to scam you or go rogue, they're going to take your payment and not ship your goods. Doesn't matter how you paid..

At least with cash you don't have a traced transaction when they get busted..
If we are talking Canadian law don't make me laugh lol You think popo is gonna waste their time? Highly doubt it!!! Unless you're purchasing boat loads my friend.

Edit- And say the worse happened and you got charged. You think you're doing time ? I'll bet no....

C'mon, you know as well as I do, the second any new source pops up all the desperate newbs jump on it... Of course he's had orders..

That what we all wait for- the excited newbs posting about receiving shipment, or their great results, or blood tests..

Ok fair enough, but where are all these reviews? Or bloodwork, or hplc? Cant post it because it's private information, his photo shop is broken.....

Maybe you should sell the Villa in France or one of Lamborghinis to have the cash available? Just a thought.

Most people me age own houses...and two cars per family is the norm.

I shot my video in my home which I own. I didn' realise that being middle class was extravagant living.

I bought my first house when I was in my twenties then keep upgrading every 10 years or so. This is normal adult living.

I was a source in the early 2000s I got out before RAW deal went down. Things were very open back then. I'm not a new to sourcing. Just new here. I was trying to do the community a favor by offering the same quality goods as the competition at half the price. It's fine.

I'm still going to post and keep my doors open but if you guys are happy paying $70 to $80 for a bottle of test...be my guest...its your money spend it where you like.

Posting my own test results is not acceptable to Meso. I've read that countless times.

Orders every day just about. Or pretty close.

Why don't they post? I can only guess bit they' be called a shill and flamed constantly...lord forbid it get out that my products are legit. Jesus Christ...what a travesty....

I almost wonder if these people are paid by the other labs on this board...why else are some people so concerned that someone may purchase a bottle of test for a fair price?

I simply do not have time to do that...my life is busy...

Regardless of what anyone says I still get orders.. I'm not going to kiss your ass or beg for orders because I do not care if i get them or not. Im nit going to put on fake airs to carry favour. This is me. If you dont like it...bounce...

If you want good products at a fair price contact me. I have no min order size. Contact below.

Take care.

Cdnda@protonmail.com

Last edited:
I almost wonder if these people are paid by the other labs on this board...why else are some people so concerned that someone may purchase a bottle of test for a fair price?

I simply do not have time to do that...my life is busy...

Regardless of what anyone says I still get orders.. I'm not going to kiss your ass or beg for orders because I do not care if i get them or not. Im nit going to put on fake airs to carry favour. This is me. If you dont like it...bounce...

If you want good products at a fair price contact me. I have no min order size. Contact below.

Take care.

Cdnda@protonmail.com
giphy-1.gif

Human Grade and Vet items should be incoming at some point in the new year as well. For all those interested.

Shipping is slow this time of year. Please be patient.

I was a source in the early 2000s I got out before RAW deal went down. Things were very open back then. I'm not a new to sourcing. Just new here. I was trying to do the community a favor by offering the same quality goods as the competition at half the price. It's fine.

I'm still going to post and keep my doors open but if you guys are happy paying $70 to $80 for a bottle of test...be my guest...its your money spend it where you like.

Posting my own test results is not acceptable to Meso. I've read that countless times.

Oh so you decided to do us a favour! Oh well you are one hell of a guy thanks so much!!!!

I know some labs that charge 70-80 for test but many don’t either and they are great labs with a full lineup that you can purchase an entire cycle from at a time ...oh ya and they have labels too

And they offer discounts for using certain payment methods -- up to 15% then throw some goodies in on top, for another 15 to 25 percent reduction.

:)
And they offer discounts for using certain payment methods -- up to 15% then throw some goodies in on top, for another 15 to 25 percent reduction.

:)

Wtf is with you guys and your obsssion with labels? Haha

I'm going to have labels for ppl who want them. But to me a pretty label means jack shit.

Im more interested in what's inside.

I put freebies in my large orders. I just don't advertise it. I'm going to have freebie packages soon that are advertised.

None of you guys will ever order from me anyways so I don't get why you post on this thread at all but whatever...

Wtf is with you guys and your obsssion with labels? Haha

I'm going to have labels for ppl who want them. But to me a pretty label means jack shit.

Im more interested in what's inside.

I put freebies in my large orders. I just don't advertise it. I'm going to have freebie packages soon that are advertised.

None of you guys will ever order from me anyways so I don't get why you post on this thread at all but whatever...

No labels... is why it's called a bathroom brew.

Your attitude is absolute shit, I don't know why you still stay here.

Most people me age own houses...and two cars per family is the norm.

I shot my video in my home which I own. I didn' realise that being middle class was extravagant living.

I bought my first house when I was in my twenties then keep upgrading every 10 years or so. This is normal adult living.

You totally missed that, but i couldn't care less.
If i was Canadian, i'd probably give you a go for shits and giggles, but i'm on the other side of the Earth's watery ass crack here.

However, i do enjoy heckling sources, regardless of their geographic location, so i and fellow members can see how they conduct themselves. You get a B+ as far as your dialog with me goes.

You totally missed that, but i couldn't care less.
If i was Canadian, i'd probably give you a go for shits and giggles, but i'm on the other side of the Earth's watery ass crack here.

However, i do enjoy heckling sources, regardless of their geographic location, so i and fellow members can see how they conduct themselves. You get a B+ as far as your dialog with me goes.

I'd actually order and test the products just out of sheer curiosity now if he accepted bitcoin lol

No labels... is why it's called a bathroom brew.

Your attitude is absolute shit, I don't know why you still stay here.

Ok. Fair enough. Labels are in the works.

I just don't fake who I am. Yes. I should just keep it on topic and dry. I most likely should've had someone else handle the customer service while I just brew etc...behind the scenes. I fully admit customer relations isn't my strength.

I'm not going to give up just because things get difficult for me.

Last edited:
I'd actually order and test the products just out of sheer curiosity now if he accepted bitcoin lol

So many people want bitcoin...i get a lot of emails about it...i was against doing it as I don't like the idea of a trail...I'll take another look at it this weekend.

Back