[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

- he makes an add on kijji
- i reply
- he chats abit and i asked about gear
- he says yea sure Russian gh 430 10iu x so box
-we chat many more time... 6days over n over random life stuff also...
- he tells me when i send funds he will get me tracking number within a day
- no tracking number first day
- i chat with him in whatsapp and she states of my supplers only accept bitcoin...
- says bitcoin is to slow these days
- next day I tell him about forums and he asked me which I belong to. I told him and then hes postings to a thread I wrote about review on norvotropin soon after and the very same words he answers my post on meso he answers on what's app
- I ask him to refund and he agrees when funds come back..
- all commincaite stopped.

walk like a duck, talk like a duck... likely is a duck.

- he makes an add on kijji
- i reply
- he chats abit and i asked about gear
- he says yea sure Russian gh 430 10iu x so box
-we chat many more time... 6days over n over random life stuff also...
- he tells me when i send funds he will get me tracking number within a day
- no tracking number first day
- i chat with him in whatsapp and she states of my supplers only accept bitcoin...
- says bitcoin is to slow these days
- next day I tell him about forums and he asked me which I belong to. I told him and then hes postings to a thread I wrote about review on norvotropin soon after and the very same words he answers my post on meso he answers on what's app
- I ask him to refund and he agrees when funds come back..
- all commincaite stopped.

walk like a duck, talk like a duck... likely is a duck.

It seems to me that it's hard to say someone is a member here unless they explicitly stated as much.

Never ever buy gear on kijiji or social media. Never ever send emt to anyone on kijiji for any item at all.

Yes. You may have gotten burned. You learned a valuable lesson, however painful it may be.

he doesn't have too
he stated word for word on WhatsApp the same that he replied to my post about norvotropin...
i told him I posted about his product on meso.. sooner after he replied about how great it was..
shortly after i told him on WhatsApp why the hold up
he stated bitcoin is late these days..(abit true but not days late)
3 accounts kijji/meso/whatsapp... all one guy the same guy.

fyi
I checked on the forums here for his name before bought from him
he checked out it's my bad but I didn't do a check
.just I lost

he doesn't have too
he stated word for word on WhatsApp the same that he replied to my post about norvotropin...
i told him I posted about his product on meso.. sooner after he replied about how great it was..
shortly after i told him on WhatsApp why the hold up
he stated bitcoin is late these days..(abit true but not days late)
3 accounts kijji/meso/whatsapp... all one guy the same guy.

You don't think maybe he copied marco11's posts to your WhatsApp convo after you told him you're on meso? It sounds like something a scammer would do.

You don't think maybe he copied marco11's posts to your WhatsApp convo after you told him you're on meso? It sounds like something a scammer would do.

Very plausible brolloks.
Did John tell the scammer that he made a post on meso specifically about the norvo a few days later, me thinks no, but lets see what the evidence shows. I personally feel like it was no coincidence that marco just happened to stumble on that thread and defend the supplier.

On the flip side this marco character was banned on CJM, most likely for fighting with admins, but you can get banned there for soliciting behind the scenes.

Hopefully some indisputable evidence surfaces on this case. So far only anecdotal evidence...he said - she said type of stuff. Hard to discern any actual facts. This doesn’t seem like @marco11 MO.

Who would use the same photo on chat that they would use to scam people. Unless you want everyone to think there is no way anyone could possibly be that swift, and it must be a setup. I see what's going on now, pretty sneaky.

Just kidding, the more of this I read the more confused I become.

You can get banned from CJM for writing a positive review of the wrong lab...

I dare anyone to go there and write something good about BodyTech.

i actually signed up to CJM... Not sure why, i'm not even Canadian. :D

But, you asked and you shall receive. After i hit my workout tonight, i'll head over there and shill it up like i'm trying to get the bootlicker discount.

http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/forums/underground-steroid-lab-reviews/60186-bodytech-review.html#post726445

In some sort of twisted way, this is fun to me. :D

Fucking lol -- this is going to be golden if it doesn't get deleted right away. Way to bring the lulz my man.
BodyTech is probably the best that i've used so far. Beats the tits off the last batch of Newport i had. Shit felt mad weak, just made me punchy and irritable. Won't be stepping away from my BodyTech any time soon.

Back