[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

You don't think maybe he copied marco11's posts to your WhatsApp convo after you told him you're on meso? It sounds like something a scammer would do.
no because the only way he knew in was on meso was after I told him them all of a sudden he replies to my post on norvotropin.
same sort of talk that he sent me (before posting on here) that he sent me on WhatsApp
this is why I point to marco11 being the same guy..
is it possible he copied.. I suppose but i feel unlikely.

no because the only way he knew in was on meso was after I told him them all of a sudden he replies to my post on norvotropin.
same sort of talk that he sent me (before posting on here) that he sent me on WhatsApp
this is why I point to marco11 being the same guy..
is it possible he copied.. I suppose but i feel unlikely.

I can understand you're keen to track down the culprit, but you seem to be connecting dots that don't exist. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone anonymous accused me of crap I didn't do based on such flimsy evidence. From the look of it, @marco11's only mistake was responding to your questions here.

I can understand you're keen to track down the culprit, but you seem to be connecting dots that don't exist. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone anonymous accused me of crap I didn't do based on such flimsy evidence. From the look of it, @marco11's only mistake was responding to your questions here.

ok so if this subject A. chats with me off here and off email on WhatsApp and I explain to him Iam on meso and made a post a few days ago about norvotropin - he states "im on many forms also and have good standing"
soon after (actually same 24hrs)
subject A replies to my post not 1 x but 3 seperate x and each time with information he basically sent me before on whatsapp first was him talking up norvotropin then another about me pointing out payment with bitcoin and he stating another connect that he sent me on WhatsApp before he posted here.
can I prove 110% subject A is Marco.
not

however it certainly is questionable on my part I feel and with the screen shots etc, subject A canceling his whatsapp, canceling his ad and blocking my number to his phone.
both ip address match his telephone and his kiji presence.
I also have a screen shot of his profile picture when we first started chatting which he took off immediately.. profile picture matches that of the ip address owner in Toronto.
Could be a scam and mistaken our stolen identity and if that was the case then I would have apologies, however i don't feel it is.
I'm moving in from this as a lesson lernt but wanted in the end to let others be aware.

So whatsapp doesn't use usernames, but rather phone contacts. You must have saved details under Anthony HGH.

Post the screenshots of the message similarities you've identified. You must have assumed from early on in the transaction that Anthony is marco11 here - you mentioned his profile here checked out.

I don't know why you keep referring to IP addresses on kiji etc unless you can prove that's what he used on meso. Which is why everyone suggested you contact Millard, who may be able to confirm if there's a match.

Maybe you're right.

So whatsapp doesn't use usernames, but rather phone contacts. You must have saved details under Anthony HGH.

Post the screenshots of the message similarities you've identified. You must have assumed from early on in the transaction that Anthony is marco11 here - you mentioned his profile here checked out.

I don't know why you keep referring to IP addresses on kiji etc unless you can prove that's what he used on meso. Which is why everyone suggested you contact Millard, who may be able to confirm if there's a match.

Maybe you're right.
I've sent to him so we shall see.

Jonathen-Sorry you got burnt. Trying to find a trustworthy source when you don't have one feels like trying to walk a tightrope, Hope you find the bum. Stories like this tempt me to just order from a flashy website

Jonathen-Sorry you got burnt. Trying to find a trustworthy source when you don't have one feels like trying to walk a tightrope, Hope you find the bum. Stories like this tempt me to just order from a flashy website
eagle74...
it was my own fault and I kinda questioned myself even before I did it however I still did it and lost, which is a laugh for me now!
I joined meso when I lost my long time source as i wanted to learn more about cycles and the under world so to speak.
I've not been a member here long but from my readings there's a ton of information to soak in.
my incident made a feel ripples however I also found out how close nit this forum is and that's very reassuring.

best part, your just told like it is and no democratic bs

Beginning to have a problem with people placing orders, getting payment info then going silent. This is a security issue. It's happened 3 times in the last week.

Other than that, orders come in. Packs are going out. No problems. No issues. I'm answering emails several times a day. Everything normal.

Back