[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

Yes. Post the proof or stop spamming.
yes your correct.
on another thread I've posted why I cannot reveal the proof as it give private indentiy which is strictly against forums rules.
I've sent as stated before information to 2 people and left it at that.
I only replied to a post above in response and not to "spam"
apologies if you see it that way.

yes your correct.
on another thread I've posted why I cannot reveal the proof as it give private indentiy which is strictly against forums rules.

You've kept accusing @marco11 despite none of the admins or vets here confirming your leaps of logic. Get over it.

haha
I'm long over it, i don't see any harm in replying to someone answering on a thread that includes me.
fyi 2 of the people you know well in here have stated its diffinatly very interesting but again I can't publically post it so leaves me dead in the water so to speak.
thanks for your concern though!

haha
I'm long over it, i don't see any harm in replying to someone answering on a thread that includes me.
fyi 2 of the people you know well in here have stated its diffinatly very interesting but again I can't publically post it so leaves me dead in the water so to speak.
thanks for your concern though!

Cool. I have no sympathy or time for idiots and noobs. Stop taking digs at @marco11 - that's all you've been posting.

Stick around and you'll learn heaps. And eventually you might not even get ripped off again.

yes your correct.

So without posting anything personal, what was the smoking gun. That link that tied these two people to make you sure they were in fact one and the same?

funny people tend to out down "noobs" and say they have no time for them etc..
- if not for noobs you wouldn't have a laugh daily ;)
- you wouldn't be able to share your knowledge and have to resort talking only to yourself and anything yourself.

I'm only a newb here and I'm your senior in real life.

@Vita So without posting anything personal, what was the smoking gun. That link that tied these two people to make you sure they were in fact one and the same?
its on another thread however I put 1 of the 3 points here for you.

1.) Subject and I were chatting on WhatsApp about gear and life stuff, Subject told me he had Norvotopin from Russian and it's good stuff cheap too.
The same day made a post about norvotropin and if anyone had used it before... only had one reply over a few days.

Subject and I were later talking on what's app general chat and asked me what forums I was using to learn or get information etc.. I told Subject i use a few but like meso Rx as its more real and seems more legit.

**TO NOTE - Subject Avitar (profile picture) was same as marco11 here as on WhatsApp and oringal kiji post (3 profiles with same avitar, where I found subject intially)

The same day and a few hours after sending my funds to subject , this marco11 posts on my meso thread about norvotropin telling its

"good stuff, real good and cheap"

I then replied quickly as I though hmm same profile pics and same writing as kiji and whatsapp seems likes it's the same guy I thought. At this point I was questioning him on WhatsApp about delivery and he blocked me but replied under Marco on the meso thread so I replied back and he claims my order is slow because bitcoin is slow these days...
(same thing he told me on WhatsApp before blocking me)

So without using Subject private indentitiy or documents this is where in my mind draws a big WTF if anything it's very interesting.

for the record I'm over it and learnt my lesson just replying to questions asked is all.

its on another thread however I put 1 of the 3 points here for you.

1.) Subject and I were chatting on WhatsApp about gear and life stuff, Subject told me he had Norvotopin from Russian and it's good stuff cheap too.
The same day made a post about norvotropin and if anyone had used it before... only had one reply over a few days.

Subject and I were later talking on what's app general chat and asked me what forums I was using to learn or get information etc.. I told Subject i use a few but like meso Rx as its more real and seems more legit.

**TO NOTE - Subject Avitar (profile picture) was same as marco11 here as on WhatsApp and oringal kiji post (3 profiles with same avitar, where I found subject intially)

The same day and a few hours after sending my funds to subject , this marco11 posts on my meso thread about norvotropin telling its

"good stuff, real good and cheap"

I then replied quickly as I though hmm same profile pics and same writing as kiji and whatsapp seems likes it's the same guy I thought. At this point I was questioning him on WhatsApp about delivery and he blocked me but replied under Marco on the meso thread so I replied back and he claims my order is slow because bitcoin is slow these days...
(same thing he told me on WhatsApp before blocking me)

So without using Subject private indentitiy or documents this is where in my mind draws a big WTF if anything it's very interesting.

for the record I'm over it and learnt my lesson just replying to questions asked is all.

You're a fucking dumb cunt. Get off the internet. Bitcoin transactions were slow during your order. The next time you blame someone, make sure you have proper proof rather than just the dull clanging inside your empty head.

its fine your ignorance is accepted. ;)

Great. You're the fucking idiot who ordered drugs off a local ad service, right?

Stop shifting the blame and accept that you're stupid as fuck, but because you've decided to call me out for being ignorant, I'll invite you to a more appropriate thread.

Great. You're the fucking idiot who ordered drugs off a local ad service, right?

Stop shifting the blame and accept that you're stupid as fuck, but because you've decided to call me out for being ignorant, I'll invite you to a more appropriate thread.
suppose it's no different then ordering online and calling it a local ad service, just depends on how one looks at it.
I didn't resort to poorly name calling someone, in fact I even let you know a number of time I was over it.
once again Iam over it ,
if someone asks me a question I'll reply. didn't think I'd have you trolling my replies when you are aware of the issue ..
once again its ok and I accept your comments.

suppose it's no different then ordering online and calling it a local ad service, just depends on how one looks at it.
I didn't resort to poorly name calling someone, in fact I even let you know a number of time I was over it.
once again Iam over it ,
if someone asks me a question I'll reply. didn't think I'd have you trolling my replies when you are aware of the issue ..
once again its ok and I accept your comments.

You're clearly a retard.

Yesterday, you said:
"actually @marco11 , you need 9,570 more.....
I've already tried to help but you took advantage then try and pose yourself as a good guy.
I made you out and I'm satisified with my doing ao, but I'll let it be now and let karma take care of things"

You are continuing to cast aspersion on marco11, despite the fact that noone else thinks he's done anything wrong.

Get on the short bus, buddy.

I'm still looking for my baseball.. have you seen it ?

Can you finally drop it and let the thread get back on track? Are you just talking to get your post count up? It's a lost cause, what don't you understand about that ? You got fucked over , we get it, it sucks , but.........

1) what you call proof, people here don't see it as proof
2)no one believes you
3)no one cares

Who the hell trys to buy gear off kijiji?
WTF? SMFH!

Can you finally drop it and let the thread get back on track? Are you just talking to get your post count up? It's a lost cause, what don't you understand about that ? You got fucked over , we get it, it sucks , but.........

1) what you call proof, people here don't see it as proof
2)no one believes you
3)no one cares

Who the hell trys to buy gear off kijiji?
WTF? SMFH!
I'm not at all.. you keep pushing up my thread by talking on it and the same with other people..
I'm not running thread to thread ....

I'm well over it and as to your comment I'm sure your perfect yourself and have no ever made a bad choice..

I'm not going to name anyone but...

e521794bfa82d891e435e8e4681d5a01.png

@CDNDA on what page can I find your latest products? I reckon you've added some more products since the OP.

Back