[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

Just as I thought... I didn't even bother making any more posts because this was absolutely ridiculous. Trying to connect dots to support your claim of someone on a forum who seems to write in the same context and has the same picture. Have I helped others in the past yes... But only with specific information pertaining to aas and nutrition but I would never try to scam someone like that. The only reason I replied to your thread about Norvo Is because I saw another thread where you were asking for confirmation on to another source being legit and it was something compete newbs do and and so I thought I would out in my experience or whatever I had heard about Norvo although I have used GH before it was never that specific brand.

There are loads of domestic sources in the underground section and with a tiny bit of research and patience you would have no problems finding what you're looking for. We are all here to help willing you take the first step and it's definitely not asking is this good or bad. It's 2017 ffs do some research.

BTW that was pretty fucked up what you did to me man. I've never had issues with anyone on this board and whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Next time this happens again... And I hope it doesn't.. Come back with some better facts and evidence.

Good luck

Fack dude still waiting on bitcoin lol. Seems like you're getting your shit together though and although I'd like to give some of your products a go I am not comfortable sending cash in mail.

Fack dude still waiting on bitcoin lol. Seems like you're getting your shit together though and although I'd like to give some of your products a go I am not comfortable sending cash in mail.

I understand.

I've never had anyone lose their money, touch wood. I give specific mailing instructions upon ordering. Never lost anything, touch wood. It's a little unnerving the first time you do it. After once it's easy.

You sense someone is lying when they keep going on about something they "didn't" do. More than a coincidence that marcos post on the other thread and his whats app message are word for word the same.....just saying

Can I have a poll...
If I approached CDNDA for a Test E 500, helped get a batch of it.
Had some vials of that said batch tested without CDNDA knowing which i'm gonna test. And those results came back accurate...

Is there any interest from other people for a Test 500??

Interesting question I have, who would be on the hook if a large cash package went missing? Client or lab?

So you sent something with tracking and CP does not deliver? Well if a lab sends a shipment and tracking does not say delivered do most labs not reship? I would say if tracking said it was delivered then it would be on the lab. and if not delivered it would be on the client.

Interesting question I have, who would be on the hook if a large cash package went missing? Client or lab?

Great question...I tend to agree with @Vita however, I simply wouldn't just leave it at that. If it was lost I would implore the client to get CP to do a trace on the tracking number to find out where it was delivered. What time. Who the carrier was...etc. See if the slip was addressed properly etc. Even if it turned out to be client error I wouldn't just say "oh well, too bad". We would work something out for sure.

I've had this happen once...only once...turned out the trucks have (had? this was years ago) bins on racks in them where the mail is stacked and the envelope fell behind them and was lodged between the truck wall and rack. I got it about 2 or 3 weeks later...had about $700 in it. I sent the client some gear to get started while CP was investigating. It was funny, the client had given up hope lol.

Good evening Meso.

I have been getting several reports today that my emails are not sending. This is very strange. If it appears I am not responding perhaps try my other email service if it's not too much trouble. Rest assured that all of your queries and emails are very important to me. I check my email several times a day and I am not now or will ever ignore any of you. For any reason. I will always provide the highest level of service possible.

Hey guys, probably everyone gonna start dissing me but this shit between jonathen an marco is it possible to move it to a new thread? I think Jonathen got his lesson: don't buy guear on kijiji. I guess everyone has a learning curve, would be great if we can focus more on discussion about this source. Btw I've been following this, customer service seems top notch, getting respect on meso is a though game probs brother wishing you the best I'll prob be ordering soon

Hey guys, probably everyone gonna start dissing me but this shit between jonathen an marco is it possible to move it to a new thread? I think Jonathen got his lesson: don't buy guear on kijiji. I guess everyone has a learning curve, would be great if we can focus more on discussion about this source. Btw I've been following this, customer service seems top notch, getting respect on meso is a though game probs brother wishing you the best I'll prob be ordering soon
@clear0cn well if you look at the OP (orginal poster)
it was marco11 talking about the issue and denying it... so I'm not sure what thread to move too.. perhaps you could move

Sorry man just sharing thoughts, sucks you got fucked by that guy but tue thing is you probably never really going to know cause here it's your word against him. Actually I think you did the right thing peace

Back