[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

I wanted to give @marco11. the benefit of the doubt as we had lengthy chats I. whatsapp about all sort of stuff and he often asked many times about Thailand and as I use to love there felt I give him good idea and advice.
I had my old source stop and needed another so started searching again and it's not as easy as it once was long ago.
@marco11 had a posting on a local board for gear.
I got hgh from him 430 sent Etransfer directly last Friday. haven't heard from him since and my contact info for him is gone along with being blocked in whatsapp our chat channel.

Oh wow...

I'll move it to a new proper thread. Jsut wanted it out there.
my apologies

Dont apologize. I dont own this thread. All these threads belong to the members here. Use them as you see fit. Especially to out a scammer. I hope it's not a scammer situation...

@marco11
you had an add posted on a classfieds board with the same picture as you have here for your display picture. we chatted everyday for 1 week before I sent you 430.00 e transfer (canada) then the chatting stopped...

previously I had made a post on norvotropin and asking the members here what there thoughts were, only 2 people replied and one of them was you... I told you @marco11. personally I had made such postings and you asked what forums I belong to then you all of a sudden make a post saying how good norvotropin is etc etc.. (your willing to go back and read it... or wait you wrote it..) then you told me you replied to me in whatsapp about it.. (i have all the screen shots)
then you blocked my on WhatsApp and took down your gear add on the classifieds.
no need to play dumb here - you got me and that's my fault but karma sucks.
you even went on to say bitcoin slow blah blah blah and also stated youd send my funds back as your not broke..
I performed an ip search and a back up phone number search (cost me 23.00) which puts you in the Toronto area or the orginal phone carriers address is.
also the ip address you use here fits the same as your whatsapp.

Last edited:
no.. @marco11 had an add posted on a for sale website of which I replied and we talked back and forth the exchanged phone numbers for whatsapp where we had many conversations about many things but mainly all around gear etc..
later after I sent my funds to him he replied to my thread on norvotropin saying it's from Russian and good stuff cheap etc.. I also then replied well I ordered some but the service was slow and he replied about bitcoin being slow etc etc...
same guy

I've been posting here for a few years and you just signed up on Dec 31st and just because I have the same picture as someone else that makes me guilty? You're making connections just to support your ridiculous claims. Don't know you I'm sorry if you got burned but it ain't me.

So @marco11

- you talked to me on kiji then on WhatsApp all same avi
- you tell me about getting gear then tell me how much.
- i tell you about the forums Iam om and why I recently joined. as my source was done so I needed a new one
- you asked me what forums and I told you and let you also know I made a post about norvotropin
- almost directly your marco account pops up in this forum and you reply

- your replies are both the very same on WhatsApp and here in forum. whatsapp just has a different name user name is all but same avi

pretty easy to make the connection.

Sorry but I don't even use whatsapp. Hope you get this figured out but I'm not this scammer you're accusing me to be. Never heaed of you pal.

not anymore you don't.. you cancelled and deleted it Sunday afternoon at 2pm.
I can show that also.. computers prove amazing things and if one knows how to use them they can provide very informative information.

I've been posting here for a few years and you just signed up on Dec 31st and just because I have the same picture as someone else that makes me guilty? You're making connections just to support your ridiculous claims. Don't know you I'm sorry if you got burned but it ain't me.
never heard of me... but you sure posted up about me

never heard of me... but you sure posted up about me

When you spoke with him, did he actually say he was a Meso member that goes by the name of @marco11 ?

Did he ever contact you via PM through Meso at any point and time?

If you're basing this all on an avatar, then you've pretty much got no leg to stand on. He's using a generic picture of Arnold that anyone can find and use.

When you spoke with him, did he actually say he was a Meso member that goes by the name of @marco11 ?

Did he ever contact you via PM through Meso at any point and time?

If you're basing this all on an avatar, then you've pretty much got no leg to stand on. He's using a generic picture of Arnold that anyone can find and use.
I have very concrete evidence that shows a link.

Back