Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

Where are these test results posted?
I am available almost 24/7 and will respond within 24hrs. When you place your order please indicate what you want and your address. Please only contact me using a ProtonMail account. I will provide you a Subtotal and payment instructions. Shipment occurs the following day once payment is received. Depending on location in Canada Shipment times range from 2-3 business days in the west and 3-5 business days for the east. Professional packing is provided. We can deliver to you wherever you would like to receive your package.

Cheers
HumanSponge@protonmail.com
I won some of this darker gear in an auction on another form am running it now and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it !

awesome lab for sure, ran a couple cycles with them.

However I would like to see them jano tests for their primo 200? Unless I missed it on the thread here somewhere.

Any anecdotal reviews pls specify if g2g or nah.

A few things the prices went up a bit and most all have stayed the same for many years. The products where the prices have gone up is due to an increase in the cost of doing business and we have lost a lot at the border this year. These are lab price increases. The reps are still offering various discounts. I always give my repeat customers discounts.

Senior Guy
NORDIC FUSION LABORATORIES

A few things the prices went up a bit and most all have stayed the same for many years. The products where the prices have gone up is due to an increase in the cost of doing business and we have lost a lot at the border this year. These are lab price increases. The reps are still offering various discounts. I always give my repeat customers discounts.

Senior Guy
Test Prop 200mg is $80/10mls. Some price lists had this wrong. Just to be clear this was a typo

Test Prop 200mg is $80/10mls. Some price lists had this wrong. Just to be clear this was a typo
Have you ever heard of the statement "you get what you pay for?". I know a lot of former clients have gone to start up labs with virtually no history, just to save a few bucks. I've seen these so called labs over the years including one guy brewing in a bath tub. It doesn't matter to me but to get back to using high quality gear, Peptides etc I am willing to price match for awhile. Maybe I will save you an abcess and you will experience what real gear is supposed to do for.

So, going forward you forward me the product list you have been buying from and what you want and I will do my very best to price match.

Sincerely

Have you ever heard of the statement "you get what you pay for?". I know a lot of former clients have gone to start up labs with virtually no history, just to save a few bucks. I've seen these so called labs over the years including one guy brewing in a bath tub. It doesn't matter to me but to get back to using high quality gear, Peptides etc I am willing to price match for awhile. Maybe I will save you an abcess and you will experience what real gear is supposed to do for.

So, going forward you forward me the product list you have been buying from and what you want and I will do my very best to price match.

Sincerely
Do you have test results to support your claim of high quality gear / peptides?

I've ran their test, winny and mast with good "feels" but i also would like to see some Jano tests especially the primo 200 and anavar.
Ask anyone who uses our products and we've been in business for many years for that very reason. Our stuff is what it says it is on the label. Sorry. I don't have any available but many of our clients have had our products tested over the years with means much better than a Jano test. I'm sure if you look you will find what you are looking for. Our Primo 200mg has been previously tested and we sell a lot it. I will inquire within but I know we don't run Jano tests on every batch. The price would have to go up. People trust us. So can you.

Sponsors

Back