• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Nordic Fusion Labs CDN UGL Pics/Review by: Juced_porkchop

Lol yes MB please take a look....at what I couldn't tell you. Just another butt hurt shill :)
again you cant post a singe thing to back up even one statement you have made about me. except that i copy and past my update to the other thread i have active at cjm to help fellow canadians out..

Please do not encourage me to flame you since Meso has a rule against it lol ARE YOU HIGH? LOL good bye Juced

Please do not encourage me to flame you since Meso has a rule against it lol ARE YOU HIGH? LOL good bye Juced
again no facts or proof to back up the basis of your argument or your statements like im on a few forums and catching heat from one, but not CJM,,, yet thats the only one i posted this at and only canadian one iv recently been active at... ohh , yess... im the one that must be high :rolleyes:
look through this whole thread starting at your first post and tell me you are not a %&#^ fool... geeze...
such a joke... just stop man... lol

Not only 5 times, but half of its not even legible. FFS Juced , stop buying from Nordic and start buying from Chapters man. You only needed to respond once. Your opinion is something I can't actually take as stone. As soon as you got defensive and responded to every post in rapid fire, I automatically get suspicious.
I apologize for that.... when I am heated I tend to rush and not look over my text and it comes out messed up. seems to happen alot more since my car accident, i need to look over text more. sometimes i keep pressing the same wrong letters even though I know what letter goes there, or ill keep spelling "like" as liek, over and over and im not sure why exactly, im just happy besides that my brain is just as active as before, i love learning. but when i dont focus enough on my text it comes out like a 5th grader, thats my fault because i know i need to look over my text more, and i forget/dont care when a bit heated.
as for the suspicious when defensive, the guy cant even post one thing to back up his accusation, so of course im pissed off at lies and being attacked. I should be in my zen mode, but sometimes things rub me the wrong way, this was one... but its all good because it turned out to actually be a bit funny to me now, but still a bit annoyed this crap is in my log, than again it shows some peoples colors so i guess maybe it has some use staying.

anyways...

Both of you are def on good tren to bitch like baby lol im takin a shit laughing.. Im a newport fanboy il say it cuz i love my rep hes honest/quick never have problems. Im trying nordic because i self experiment and im shure there some cnd bodybuilders here who wonder if its good shit or not.. Il know when i soak the bed, cnt sleeep and grow like i would be on a gram of newport deca lol

Sorry to bump so late been busy with some shit.The post on CJM (and here too actually) is ridiculous.... its not even a "cycle log". Your post is paragraphs talking about the lab. Then at the end 2 lines saying your stats. Then you go "Pics:" load it up and its pics of the gear and not even you!
With all your experience i highly doubt for your first order off a brand new source you would pay a few grand for a shit load primo which is highly faked. you got called out on CJM and i agree with them, its just hard to believe you didnt get hooked up with gear when your posts are pretty much an advertisement for Nordic. Even when i look at the tab at the top of my screen i see "Nordic Fusion Labs CDN U........

I hate reading this as Im using their primo as well lol. But CDN mutant has a very valid point here.

With pictures of Juced I do know he has a ton of tattoos. I also have a ton of tattoss and thus why I havent loaded any pictures myself. I like my anonymity. But the double posting on here and CJM is definitely shillish and not really cool

Here's a thought if this log is genuine and not just a shill for Nordic.Then why haven't bloods been posted on Nordic test e or c ? ;)

Here's a thought if this log is genuine and not just a shill for Nordic.Then why haven't bloods been posted on Nordic test e or c ? ;)
You know its hard to get bloods in ontario for me anws.. Lol um cdnguy i will be running some of there shit starting monday... Wish me luck lol

CDN you know i love your spirit and your uhh... 'unique' style of posting but to be honest theres no evidence here of him being a shill. Im posting my log on both isarms and here, why didn't you come into my thread and tell me I'm a shill?
I think you caught a red herring with this crusade bro. I agree however that it should be moved to the logs section.

CDN you know i love your spirit and your uhh... 'unique' style of posting but to be honest theres no evidence here of him being a shill. Im posting my log on both isarms and here, why didn't you come into my thread and tell me I'm a shill?
I think you caught a red herring with this crusade bro. I agree however that it should be moved to the logs section.

Is that Solid Snake?

Dude if you can't read between the lines that's not my fault.;) This guy is hardly ever on Meso and he just pops in from time to time to bump his shill/SPAM pretend log. If you can't see that bro may I suggest opening the eyes :D Been here a tad longer than yourself so I may have seen a thing or two more man ;)

Hmm. His review posts seems fair and do contain negatives aswell. Its not like hes like 'OMG NO PIP, MASSIVE GAINS IN THE FIRST DAY, AMAZING T/A'. Everything he says sounds reasonable.

Wait! Unless thats part of it.............
0O6FIgM.jpg

Hmm. His review posts seems fair and do contain negatives aswell. Its not like hes like 'OMG NO PIP, MASSIVE GAINS IN THE FIRST DAY, AMAZING T/A'. Everything he says sounds reasonable.

Wait! Unless thats part of it.............
0O6FIgM.jpg
Like I said read between the lines new guy! ;)

The original post and thread title have nothing to do with a cycle log. Its a complete advertisement. Look at the thread title lmao ! "Nordic Fusion Canadian UGL!!!!" Who puts so much time and effort into transforming their body only to name their shit after a drug lab? bodybuilders have egos and wanna show off, not show off the lab?

And i gotta say it one last time. What kinda Vet buys thousands of dollars of
primo off a new source thats new in the game as a "test run" it just doesnt make any sense