Now Obese Getting back into the gym and moving again?

If there weren’t such passion in his denials, I would think this is a troll post.

He literally sounds like every fat person I have encountered before they came to terms with their real problem not being everything and everyone else.

I worked at a gym long, long ago. I was new there so when the fat woman made her annual January visit to “join a gym”, I drew the shortest straw. Apparently, every year she would come in, act serious, then blame us for costing too much. It was $19usd/month in 1987. I suppose it was expensive to her, as a week supply (20 boxes) of Little Debbie’s cost aroundthe same back then.

Somehow she waddled around the gym, then miraculously up to thevsecond floor to my desk.
Sure enough, after I gave her my sales pitch, she started whinging about how expensive it was and we were preventing her from being healthy and fit.
I said nothing. I walked over and grabbed a chair from a nearby desk, then put that chair up against hers. I then sat opposite her at my desk.

She looked at me confused, expecting some sort of explanation.

I then said “When you come back next year, you will need both these chairs to sit in.”
She turned beet red, you could see the steam coming from her ears. She got up, stomped over to the top of the stairs, then paused, looking down the long flight.
She then turned and started walking back towards me, tears running down her face. She sat down and exclaimed “You are right!” I need to do this now! I can’t stand this body I am in.”
So i signed her up, made appointments where I trained her myself a few times. I also called her if she missed a day. She didn’t know that others care.

I really do care or I would have skipped over this thread. But I only help those who want to help themselves.

My next story will be about my daughter’s friends who, now that they are on semaglutide, eat another 2-3 cookies or another slice of cake. The drug has done nothing to their appetites.
Perhaps because “their brains are forcing them to eat to maintain their obesity”?

I was 308 when this thread started, and i have like 3x the muscle mass than you do ...
You always talk about how much muscle mass you have. Dude by your own admission you’re too fat to even get off the couch and walk.

Your muscle tissue is gone dude, you don’t get to sit your ass on the couch stuffing your face with donuts and pizza without exercising for extended periods of time and keep the muscle mass your body has.

That’s not how that works.

You always say things like “there’s still the same XYZ kilogram 6-8% bodyfat me underneath all this fat”

No there’s not. Your muscle tissue has wasted away due to sedentary lifestyle and pure neglect

What would you enhance yourself with, if you had been out of the gym since covid started and had become obese.
And wanted to get back into shape and moving again as fast as possible?
I don't roll with the group think psychology to just dog someone in their own thread. If you just want to talk then you do you.

But regarding above....enhance yourself with your mind/mental attitude. Set a goal for 6 months, 12 months, 36 months then go do it.

Lose 50 or 100 pounds of fat (some muscle) or whatever then rebuild the muscle. Drugs are not the answer to the current problem.

Elliptical trainer if mobility/impact is an issue. Just start and adjust mode and pounds come off.

In my experience the recomp path is...

1. Remove the fat
2. Add the muscle

Metabolism/insulin sensitivity of someone with waist circumference to height ratio of 0.65 and 0.5 are usually drastically different.

Why is this graph important in context of 1 and 2 above (link below)?

He’s braindead. Any dumb shit can find info about all these drugs online. Diet and training are the things you should be asking for help with from other people, but of course he has it backwards. Stupid motherfucker. Every pound that comes off my body I’m going to imagine it going onto yours, because that’s not far from the truth.

Probably told many times in that thread, but at 140kg you just need to stop stuffing food into your mouth. 140kg at 178cm means you could eat 3x Big Macs with fries every day and would loose fat. Once you reach ~110kg it would make sense to add all the TRT and Semaglutide and other stuff you mentioned.

Man, you guys just can't stay on topic. There is no room for discussion or help in this thread. Just drug advice.

Question: Do you have to pin semaglutide into your belly or can you just pin a cream puff and eat it?

Lol, your guys entire life is trolling, I'm out as soon as you shut the fuck up!
I have repeated this more than 30 times by now, I'll do it one last time.

@ShredSeason:

You still don't get that I have more knowledge about training, dieting, researching, and coaching than most if not everyone else in here... it's not to be arrogant, but stop projecting and get that I'm not you dude!!! ... How the fuck do you think I got bigger and leaner NATURALLY than anyone else, and stayed that way for a decade! That takes real knowledge, talent, and experience - anyone can get bigger on steroids, I have had enough training partners on steroids, to know how easy steroids make gaining muscle easy!

I've told you I have officially deadlifted 270 kgs, squatted 220, and benched 185 kg raw at 88 and 92 kg bodyweight (and have the photos and the numbers at the clubs to show for it), that might not be as impressive if you are blasted on steroids for years ... but it's in top 4% of natural lifters, I'll tell you that much - and being lean also works against you there, I did it at 8-10% bf DEXA.

The other dude might have a point that I have lost some muscle since April: , that's a concern ... though I'm still able to do 14 pullups with these 60 kgs of extra fat + a 30 kg weight west... and no, I can't put much weight on my feet, they are rupturing!

And sure I have definitely lost some mass ... but since it's not built on steroids, I'm sore it sticks with me a lot longer than it would for most guys in here.

As for knowledge about the drugs, well you sure know enough to have been taking them like a fucking idiot!

The chances that you will find yourself destroyed or at least unable to progress very long term is enormously high - even though you are beginning to do things smarter at this point!

It's simply only retards who think planning is a waste of time!
Esp when they plan to push things to the extreme!

I'm not going to use any of the GLP-1 drugs or other like the common fat person ... they titrate the drug till they are in 500-1000 kcal defict ... I'm going to take it next to a 900-1200 RFL diet (lean protein, 300 grams green vegs and 5 grams of fishoil) and nothing else, till I have lost enough to get back to the gym again!

You for sure would not be able to differance which of the GLP-1s would be best for that scenario: not even which one would give the most appetite and food noice supression, cure the impulse for cravings the most, not to add keep ones energy going.

I'm going to mix low doses of Tirz with low doses of Reta.
Now tell me where you found info on someone doing that in your research!
Well I got in contact with people in here actually doing that, but who will never participate on the forum in public due to you guys behavior.

As for suplementary compounds, I'll stick with adding 2 ui of HGH, but only when I have lost enough of weight initually, that I can actually train in the gym - that will be in 2 months, I'll probably wait till I have run the GLP's alone for 3 months.

Now if you guys had not been like you are, my thread would be of nothing but that ... but it's not.

@ThinkDeroid
Sure if I wanted to wait YEARS getting back to the gym and hence lose all my strength and muscle mass ... :rolleyes:

I'm not eating burgers though, right now I'm eating 3000 kcals of lean protein (meat, fish, skyr, cottage cheese, protein powder), vegs, and fruits a day ... basically... While I gained the fat, sure, you could add burgers, pizza, ice cream, whole plates of marabou, and pancakes on top of that... I've already stopped that before signing up in here though... but at no point has my appetite stopped screaming for those things, at no time does my brain not remind me of those foods... and not eating it is only keeping me at maintenance... while I'm drowning in food noice, my appetite is so insane I could literally eat an entire cow in one sitting - I would say if I stayed here long enough the weight would soon move up again! - But the point is: it's NOT dropping!

So much for all the myth of fat people just melting off fat if only they stop eating, it's almost as bad as those who think fat people can burn more than 300 kcals an hour speed walking.

At 140 kg (I'm 138 kg now), I know for a FACT (read in practice) that my maintenance is at 3080 kcals right now. And sure if I have the same activity level it would be around 2200 kcals when I get down to 100 kg, where as if I can get back to training and my old lifestyle instead it will be closer to 3800 kcals at 100 kg as well (actually rather spot on, based on my former logs), if I could train as I used to do.

Is it so hard for all you guys to grasp, that you can end up at a setpoint for your appetite and for cravings - that makes it so high that you can't stay 2000 kcals below for months, without these meds, that is designed by the worlds leading scientists in the topic due to that fact?! ...

As for walking also add to that there is a meter of snow EVERYWHERE in Denmark right now.

Last edited:
JFC! You are eating a 900-1200 calorie diet and a 3000 calories diet simultaneously? I guess we see your problem.

Mad props though. I am only 109 kilos and I can't do a single pull up. Especially not with a weighted vest.

Lol, your guys entire life is trolling, I'm out as soon as you shut the fuck up!
I have repeated this more than 30 times by now, I'll do it one last time.

@ShredSeason:

You still don't get that I have more knowledge about training, dieting, researching, and coaching than most if not everyone else in here... it's not to be arrogant, but stop projecting and get that I'm not you dude!!! ... How the fuck do you think I got bigger and leaner NATURALLY than anyone else, and stayed that way for a decade! That takes real knowledge, talent, and experience - anyone can get bigger on steroids, I have had enough training partners on steroids, to know how easy steroids make gaining muscle easy!

I've told you I have officially deadlifted 270 kgs, squatted 220, and benched 185 kg raw at 88 and 92 kg bodyweight (and have the photos and the numbers at the clubs to show for it), that might not be as impressive if you are blasted on steroids for years ... but it's in top 4% of natural lifters, I'll tell you that much - and being lean also works against you there, I did it at 8-10% bf DEXA.

The other dude might have a point that I have lost some muscle since April: , that's a concern ... though I'm still able to do 14 pullups with these 60 kgs of extra fat + a 30 kg weight west... and no, I can't put much weight on my feet, they are rupturing!

And sure I have definitely lost some mass ... but since it's not built on steroids, I'm sore it sticks with me a lot longer than it would for most guys in here.

As for knowledge about the drugs, well you sure know enough to have been taking them like a fucking idiot!

The chances that you will find yourself destroyed or at least unable to progress very long term is enormously high - even though you are beginning to do things smarter at this point!

It's simply only retards who think planning is a waste of time!
Esp when they plan to push things to the extreme!

I'm not going to use any of the GLP-1 drugs or other like the common fat person ... they titrate the drug till they are in 500-1000 kcal defict ... I'm going to take it next to a 900-1200 RFL diet (lean protein, 300 grams green vegs and 5 grams of fishoil) and nothing else, till I have lost enough to get back to the gym again!

You for sure would not be able to differance which of the GLP-1s would be best for that scenario: not even which one would give the most appetite and food noice supression, cure the impulse for cravings the most, not to add keep ones energy going.

I'm going to mix low doses of Tirz with low doses of Reta.
Now tell me where you found info on someone doing that in your research!
Well I got in contact with people in here actually doing that, but who will never participate on the forum in public due to you guys behavior.

As for suplementary compounds, I'll stick with adding 2 ui of HGH, but only when I have lost enough of weight initually, that I can actually train in the gym - that will be in 2 months, I'll probably wait till I have run the GLP's alone for 3 months.

Now if you guys had not been like you are, my thread would be of nothing but that ... but it's not.

@ThinkDeroid
Sure if I wanted to wait YEARS getting back to the gym and hence lose all my strength and muscle mass ... :rolleyes:

I'm not eating burgers though, right now I'm eating 3000 kcals of lean protein (meat, fish, skyr, cottage cheese, protein powder), vegs, and fruits a day ... basically... While I gained the fat, sure, you could add burgers, pizza, ice cream, whole plates of marabou, and pancakes on top of that... I've already stopped that before signing up in here though... but at no point has my appetite stopped screaming for those things, at no time does my brain not remind me of those foods... and not eating it is only keeping me at maintenance... while I'm drowning in food noice, my appetite is so insane I could literally eat an entire cow in one sitting - I would say if I stayed here long enough the weight would soon move up again! - But the point is: it's NOT dropping!

So much for all the myth of fat people just melting off fat if only they stop eating, it's almost as bad as those who think fat people can burn more than 300 kcals an hour speed walking.

At 140 kg (I'm 138 kg now), I know for a FACT (read in practice) that my maintenance is at 3080 kcals right now. And sure if I have the same activity level it would be around 2200 kcals when I get down to 100 kg, where as if I can get back to training and my old lifestyle instead it will be closer to 3800 kcals at 100 kg as well (actually rather spot on, based on my former logs), if I could train as I used to do.

Is it so hard for all you guys to grasp, that you can end up at a setpoint for your appetite and for cravings - that makes it so high that you can't stay 2000 kcals below for months, without these meds, that is designed by the worlds leading scientists in the topic due to that fact?! ...

As for walking also add to that there is a meter of snow EVERYWHERE in Denmark right now.
Still no response.

Good luck

What is holding you back to going to the gym now. What.
Go back and read the PAGES I've already answered about it!

My body is not fucking built to weight 130 kg (or 128 as my weight is today), getting over 118 kgs it could no longer keep up! I've gained the fat so fast that my legs and feet are fucked up bascially (look at my avatar), I can't even wear socks or shoes, not talking about putting weight on them, and they are swollen with what I would think is litters of water.

I can't squat, I can't deadlift or support any weight on my legs in this condition.

I've just started doing pullups and pushups again to try and maintain what musclemass that I can... but it's not the fucking same, though the good thing about eating at this amount, is that I can do a fair bit of volume.

I'll happily film that and prove it in private btw ...

Go back and read the PAGES I've already answered about it!

My body is not fucking built to weight 130 kg (or 128 as my weight is today), getting over 118 kgs it could no longer keep up! I've gained the fat so fast that my legs and feet are fucked up bascially (look at my avatar), I can't even wear socks or shoes, not talking about putting weight on them, and they are swollen with what I would think is litters of water.

I can't squat, I can't deadlift or support any weight on my legs in this condition.

I've just started doing pullups and pushups again to try and maintain what musclemass that I can... but it's not the fucking same, though the good thing about eating at this amount, is that I can do a fair bit of volume.

I'll happily film that and prove it in private btw ...
Elliptical trainer

Elliptical trainer
I honestly don't dare to put any pressure on my legs or feet until this water is out of them and I'm below 118 kg again ... possibly even lover this time, I might have to get down to 108 first ... and I'm not using years to get back to the gym or back to REAL moving...

As soon as I get these meds delivered, I'll drop my kcals to 900-1200 kcals, and lower the volume of the training, and will do a more bodybuilding approach with my dumbells and kettlebells.

The first 22 kgs should not take me 12 weeks!
And down to 108 certainly not take me 20 weeks!

At that point, I'm back in the gym, and it will be a totally different game again.

It's never been the thing I have needed any help with or any insights from you guys about!

can't even wear socks or shoes, not talking about putting weight on them, and they are swollen with what I would think is litters of water.

And you want to add tons of drugs all come with it's own risks to that? Are you sure about that? You are not 20 anymore. Mid 40 is a different body.