Now Obese Getting back into the gym and moving again?

Dude, you chased me through threads and pages, so fuck you and stop crying about it when it's mirrored back at you. You had my respect for 30 minutes with what you wrote in that post (besides the role-playing part, which was pathetic) - but you just continued the same course shortly after! Just yesterday you wrote in this very thread 3 times!!! So just be glad if I'm not paying an employee to keep you tagged with this line and putting it in my signature for the next 30 years!

My mother and daughter are hospitalized at the moment, so I have plenty of fight left in me ...

Not sure exactly what this tells about you bud. But sounds like either the internet, your side-occupation or being in the pussy-gang ruined you. :D

Keep sir @readalot out of it, he seems like an actually nice and helpful guy!

Anyways gang, listen to your leader ... he is right - you should stop yourself on this one by now! - I can go on doing this forever, without having anything wasted by laughs on this!

All you have to do is to stay the fuck away from me, never mention me again, and you won't see me on this board at all! ... otherwise you are asking for it yourself ... I'm only getting started here, I can easily take of the the cotton gloves and give you an actual fist-i-cuf.

Enjoy your place, but remember this thread the next time you do the same to other new members, you know nothing about either.
What are you five lmao. Stop crying and stay around.

Fisticuff? Lmao you cant even tie your shoes or see your dick with that massive belly now you threaten me. I have been around forums for decades you are not unique, there is always that internet tough guy who sits in front of his computer throwing out threats when in reality he lost to doughnuts.

Again stop crying like a little bitch, show some balls and self respect jeez.

Again stop crying like a little bitch, show some balls and self respect jeez.

You mean just like you: :p

I stopped, now he is tagging me and misinterpreting my words

stay around.

Double bindings lol ...

I know that unlike me you are "just role-playing" and all that, but commit to a character at the least lol.

Are you going to be a kind guy or continue to a complete jerk? you can't be both at the same time!

1) Makes a guy waste hours on irrelevant nonsens, derails his threads, comment on all his posts, and stalks him everywhere he posts ... 2) then asks him to stay around and not be a puss about it... no thank you dude.

I was here to research a med for use in real life, not to "roleplay" on the internet - unless you keep motivating me to stay around and keep going at it like this...

You see I won't be run off by you guys, but as soon as you stop trying I'm out of here.

*You should listen to your gang leader He is on to something! *

I have been around forums for decades you are not unique, there is always that internet tough guy who sits in front of his computer throwing out threats when in reality he lost to doughnuts.

I'm sure you have ... but it wasn't a threat at all (dogs that bark do not bite, every veteran soldier can tell you that), it's just me making fun of you dude...

What makes this part really funny though, is that my job for several years was to hunt people down for a living, and I'm not talking about counterstrike roleplay on the internet either but my actual job as jægersoldat in the danish army!

Donuts my bare ass btw (just a tiny public demo obviously).:
(no threats).

View attachment Jægerkorpset -min-opvisning.mov
What are you five lmao. Stop crying and stay around.
Said the guy writing this lol:
You know everyone here is just role playing right? I hope you are too,

I was here to research a med, not to "roleplay" on the internet, but thank you.

Fucking lack of your guy's self-awareness. You used hours trying to derail my thread and all my posts dude.

Made what should have taken 4-5 days into taking almost 3 weeks.

Anyways, don't worry, no threats, no mas, but I'm out of here!

I'm out of here ... as soon as you guys stop yourself!
Obviously ... said that every single day so far...

Listen to your gang leader dude, pull out ... learn to live without my attention.

Does the video suppose to scare me?

Quit pretending you were ever in the military let alone done anything physical in your life.

Dude your ankles are so swollen from pitting edema you probably use those scooters made for whale size individuals to move around.

But keep going with your fantasies.

All you have to do is to stay the fuck away from me, never mention me again, and you won't see me on this board at all! ... otherwise you are asking for it yourself
stay around.

I'm sure you have ... but it wasn't a threat at all (dogs that bark do not bite, every veteran soldier can tell you that), it's just me making fun of you dude...

(no threats).
Does the video suppose to scare me?

Lol, fuck no... I told you not to be already ... just finds you funny given my former profession! I won't even go into details why...

Quit pretending you were ever in the military let alone done anything physical in your life.
You know everyone here is just role playing right? I hope you are too,

Told you 30 times already I'm not pretending... and your lack of comprehension skills are still your problem not mine!

Starting to think if you are actually brain-damaged or mentally handicapped somehow ...

Now fucking do as your leader told you dude!
Are you really going to keep this going forever and ever?!
(Because then I'm outsourcing it).

Last edited:
Brother you can’t even walk further than 2.5km without needing a sit down lmao, creed’s cousin, feed

Don't need legs to take you out bro, I'll do it like this:
(And then all of you can tell me not to be a puss, but just rub some testosterone in it, but to stay off any meds).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/UijhbHvxWrA?si=zAyVOOrUNgcm0VNo
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bwahahahaha you’re too funny keep going.

Are you sweating right now just typing hahahha

Btw even if you keep repeating your lies to act tough nobody here believes you or slightly care. However, you’re a great source of comedy, so keep changing those pictures of your avatar maybe that fat ankles of yours will shrink lmao

Bwahahahaha you’re too funny keep going.

Are you sweating right now just typing hahahha
Sure, but doing it anyways, - just like all of you 'coached me to' ... no healthy constructive meds as crutches, because running around on crutches are bad if your legs are "cut off" - just rubbing some test, and tren and dnp onto it and doing some lines of coke and heroine and not being a puss about it.

If it's not enough then watch Rocky 3 four or five times.

Last edited:
Just like all of you 'coached me to' ... no healthy meds - just rubbing some test, and tren and dnp onto it and not being a puss about it.
Pharmacists don’t generally write scripts for anything that fixes being made purely of lard and “I cannot do it on my own” mindset unfortunately, unfortunately for you this is a harm reduction forum and not a yes man forum

Edit; some triactin could be beneficial

Pharmacists don’t generally write scripts for anything that fixes being made purely of lard and “I cannot do it on my own” mindset unfortunately, unfortunately for you this is a harm reduction forum and not a yes man forum

it’s also not a pregnant woman’s forum, maybe try getting advice for your ankle edema there from a day car centre mr. Army tough guy hahaha

Well they do with these meds, that's exactly how they are made to be used!
They unfuck you if have gotten a fucked up appetite setpoint in your brain ...

But that's not how I intend to use the meds obviously!
I'm using them to keep my appetite and insane cravings under control, so I can stay on my plan: which simply is to do RFL at 900-1200 kcals till I have tossed enough lard, to get the enema off my legs and can get back to the gym and reverse some of these damage gaining this much fat obviously do to someone.

And harm reduction ... lol ... nothing here is more harmful than you and your idiotic mindset.

Blasting steroids to get a tiny bit bigger arms, while warning people about not taking GLP-1 medication to get down in weight and back into the gym.

They unfuck you if have gotten a fucked up appetite setpoint in your brain ...

I'm using them to keep my appetite and insane cravings under control, so I can stay on my plan: which simply is to do RFL at 900-1200 kcals till I have tossed enough lard, to get the enema off my legs and can get back to the gym and reverse some of these damage gaining this much fat obviously do to someone.

And harm reduction ... lol ... nothing here is more harmful than you and your idiotic mindset.

Blasting steroids to get a tiny bit bigger arms, while warning people about not taking GLP-1 medication to get down in weight and back into the gym.
At least we can see our dicks unlike your fat ass. How big are your boobies now bwahahaha

Sry, you read that WRONG: I asked if you were to coach me in GLP-1's and complimentary substances: then which one would you suggest for me in my situation and why?!

They unfuck you if have gotten a fucked up appetite setpoint in your brain

Look at you confirming your own biases lol, you came asking for advice, you got mad when people didn’t support you supplementing a work ethic with chemicals, refused to listen to any given advice clutching your pearls and whining and bitching about why you can sitting on the floor with your legs crossed, arms crossed on your enormous belly and shoulders hunched, having page long meltdowns about how everyone’s wrong and you’re right.

To top it all off you’re over 300lbs of cope and lard, and cannot help but make comments on everyone else physique and habits, as if you aren’t morbidly obese and fighting for your life in the drive through everyday, wake up danishhippo (also I’m 240lbs and in a contest prep, you’re 300lbs and couchsurfing, but yes I’m definitely the puss lol, you aren’t even aware of what you have down there anymore since you haven’t seen it since 2010)

Back