Nutraburn

Should i send in some of my 250s for testing? I'm very curious as to just how much dnp is overdosed in those. From the burning sensation I'm guessing at least 600 when its supposed to be 500

Should i send in some of my 250s for testing? I'm very curious as to just how much dnp is overdosed in those. From the burning sensation I'm guessing at least 600 when its supposed to be 500
Yes.. atleast it’s DNP which I’m happy about

some of you are literally doing their research about DNP in this thread. I spent a month reading and doin my research before touching it.

Placed an order btw; we’ll keep this thread updated

Yes.. atleast it’s DNP which I’m happy about

some of you are literally doing their research about DNP in this thread. I spent a month reading and doin my research before touching it.

Placed an order btw; we’ll keep this thread updated
Dnp will forever be one of those things you need to research before actually using. It's not some magic obesity cure. Can't stress it enough.

Test 3 caps so you can see the variation. One could have 225 and the other could have 300. It’s not that much more $

Just finished my cycle of "500" mg a day. Stuff works... No doubt. But source definitely overdosed on those caps, I've never felt that miserable on that 500mg of dnp from any other source.