Nutraburn

One specific thing I learned from going up to 625-750mg/day that I haven't heard anyone mention is masturbation. Keep it to an absolute minimum or you and your bed sheets will be covered in sweat.

I’d rather be sweaty than have that boner just buggin the hell outta me. I just throw some towels down on the bed and go to town on my girl. Wipe her off when I’m done and take a nap.

Hi everyone,

Ordered 2 days ago. Excited to be part of this. Any additional advice? Should there temperature outside be below a certain level before starting? Anyone else have any recommended food that worked best for them? Should I be near a bathroom at all times?

Hi everyone,

Ordered 2 days ago. Excited to be part of this. Any additional advice? Should there temperature outside be below a certain level before starting? Anyone else have any recommended food that worked best for them? Should I be near a bathroom at all times?
dont use during summer. im only on 125mg/day and i still sweat with the ac on unless im standing directly in front of it

dont use during summer. im only on 125mg/day and i still sweat with the ac on unless im standing directly in front of it
Meanwhile that is literally the opposite of what I would do. In the summer there’s AC in every place I’m going to be. Starting in mid October the heat is cranked everywhere and even without DNP I’m hot from the end of Fall through the entirety of Winter.

Meanwhile that is literally the opposite of what I would do. In the summer there’s AC in every place I’m going to be. Starting in mid October the heat is cranked everywhere and even without DNP I’m hot from the end of Fall through the entirety of Winter.
I appreciate the feedback. With covid, I haven't really left the house as much as usual. I don't have central air, so some parts of the house are warmer than others. With that said, I will try to time it for the perfect open window temperature.

How is 125 working for you in terms of weight lost and sides?
only side is heat/sweating. possibly minor acid reflux but it could be caused by other orals.

cant really comment on weight loss since i also started a new job that requires a lot more moving

So overdosing DNP by 20% seems like a bad idea. Can only imagine what the 250’s look like.
Graciebjj mentioned it in my other thread. I believe there’s crystal and powder DNP. Maybe this is the powder and the extra 25mg is a filler or something. I tagged Jano to see what he thinks. His reports states 150mg of 2,4 DNP so they’re overdosed in my opinion.

Graciebjj mentioned it in my other thread. I believe there’s crystal and powder DNP. Maybe this is the powder and the extra 25mg is a filler or something. I tagged Jano to see what he thinks. His reports states 150mg of 2,4 DNP so they’re overdosed in my opinion.
Jano confirmed. 150mg is the active amount of DNP per capsule. So yes these are overdosed.

If it is 20% overdosed, that’s 900 mgs of DNP a day… damn man.
I was about to inquire about that, you talking 5 pills that appear to be rated at 150 or the 250 untested? And why would you do that to yourself? Obviously we all make bad decisions, hence we are here. But the amount you are talking about is pretty wreckless. Glad you are ok.